I had a gf a few months ago, and today i found out i made her pregnant, but she has a new boyfriend...

I had a gf a few months ago, and today i found out i made her pregnant, but she has a new boyfriend. She told me its mine, but that she doesn't want her new boyfriend to find out, and i don't know what to do.

She is a dumb cunt, thats why i did throw her out, i found out she got raped with 13, so she was already a dirty whore back then, and she is psychological unstable and does all kinds of dumb shit, so i don't want to be together with her, but its my fucking blood, my kid, so if it really is my kid should i claim it?

I mean from a evolutionary standpoint i just could cuck the new boyfriend she has, and they would raise my kid for free, while i create proper kids with my future wife that are normal. On the other hand i don't know if i can just ignore my own kid for my entire life, i am no nigger.

Fuck, i don't know what to do.

Her new boyfriend will be a better dad than you would have been, so keep your mouth shut.
plus you can always go and ask to borrow money from him after he grows up, he can't refuse his long-lost biological dad right?

Her new dad is a degenerate drug addict, i own 3 homes.

Regardless of your course of action be forewarned that this WILL come back to bite you someday. Take the necessary precautions. Do not trust women.

My oldest two kids I had with a complete train wreck of a woman. The only chance they have of growing up to be functional members of society is that I'm there for them.
So make sure you're there for your kid, and help them grow up properly.

>Her new dad is a degenerate drug addict, i own 3 homes.
My first inclination was to tell you to just leave it, but I can see this woman coming back to ask for shit later. Could be a ticking time bomb

She is really scared of me, and i told her countless of times if she ever tries to fuck me over she goes missing. Thats why she left after i thrown her out without much resistence, except crying that i take her back.

She knows what would happen if she tried this shit with me.

>threatening to kill the mother of your child
>I am no nigger
got some bad news, you sure sound like one. how bout you drop your meme flag so we can have a laugh?

>i'm not a nigger
>domestic abuse

ok

DO NOT REPLY TO HER AT ALL.
DO NOT TEXT HER OR CALL HER.
If you send any evidence to her she can make you pay back child support years after.
If she can't provide evidence that she told you about the child and waits ten years to tell you, SHE CAN'T GET BACK CHILD SUPPORT.
Just say you didn't know.

Shut your fucking mouth and do as I say.
If she can provide any proof that you knew, you're fucked for life.

If you love your woman you beat her.

t. German russian

I am playing this game long enough already, i will never ever get in trouble because of a woman.

Just believe me.

Double check and make sure he signs the birth certificate. Or claim custody if you really care about your seed.

Say whatever you want.
I know the rules by country and UN standards.
I have a 10 year old child and have never paid child support, she just took me to court this year and she can't get back child support because no evidence exist.

pay for an abortion and end the headache now before you have to pay for some dumb cunt to sit around and do nothing all day. she doesn't sound like she is stable enough to be a mother in the first place and having a kid in a broken environment like that just isn't fair to anyone.

you sound like an edgy, abusive faggot, disregard my abortion advice and just kys instead.

as if we needed more proof this post was bullshit. fuck off kid

Oh you're A GERMAN? hahaha, you are so fucked if she ever gets in front of any sort of magistrate. Especially if you have any sort of right wing political connections.
Anyways, since you seem to be slavic trash tier thug , just abandon your baby and run away to another town already. desu the odds are it isn't even yours.

You sound retarded and so does she. Abort the kid already.

I just tell everybody if they ever fuck me over in court i kill them and then myself.

And if they fuck me over in court anyways i kill them and then myself.

Since you do not consent to her pregnancy you should terminate it.

Pay for her abortion you cuck

> i kill them and then myself.

skip step one and proceed to step two, please.

> There is no way that somebody on the internet has a home

I am not saying i own a oil pipeline you faggot, i say i own 3 homes, 250k each, thats just a single house in münchen or hamburg, but where i live i can build 3 homes for it.

At the same time the games on my steam account are worth more than a house in detroid.

Abortion is evil.

Also if i can choose betwen a poor kid that still potentially spreads my genetics, or no kid, i take the first option. Its a free fuck machine.

abortion is the penultimate evil, but domestic/psychological abuse, suicide and murder is fine by you though.

She can't come after you later if her boyfriends name is on the birth certificate, but you obviously can't start a real family with her. If it was me I'd let her cuck the guy. She is bound to ruin at least three lives, you don't have to be one.

Force her new boyfriend to suck your dick at Katana point then as you are about to come in his mouth, behead him then immediately propose to your old girlfriend and unbastardize your niggerspawn.

It is the only way.

Sup Forums is an 18+ site, fuck off kid

> abortion is the penultimate evil, but domestic/psychological abuse, suicide and murder is fine by you though.

As in everything, nature is the best instructor. Evolution doesn't care about right or wrong moralfag, it cares about me spreading my genetics.

Inb4: LOOOL it doesn't matter because in 1000 trillion years we are all dead anyways.

Yeah you nihilistic faggot, but i don't care, i want to play the game anyways.

Tryhard

I take it you guys are under sharia law now, yeah?

using "natural" as some copout for your hypocrisy sounds like moralfaggery to me, but whatever.

I unironicly think they are right about this stuff, and thats what american cucks will never understand, your whole culture is different.

I don't hate shitskins because they throw gays of buildings or are sexist, i would do the same, i hate shitskins because they are shitskins and they should stay in their own country.

Its nice that you try to apeal to liberals with your sexism and faggot shit, but lets be honnest, we give no fuck about this shit, we just use it because its a good argument against retarded leftist.

You are just as dumb as leftist that say we can't do anything anymore the nazis did. Shitskins are shit, but i would respect them 100% if they would stay in their own country, and look at saudi arabia and see how right they are about beheading fags and their sexism.

Sexism just works, and i will keep doing it.

The abortion argument was a joke you dumb edgy atheist. Stop sucking my dick please and get back to posting on reddit about why god is bad.

holy fuck, this is pure retardation right here. what good has sharia law or Islam ever accomplished? look at their societies? what inventions and innovations have they come up with? Islam is a good for nothing religion, but you are such an authoritarian retard that you admire it. that's pathetic. I have no hope for Germany after reading such retardation.

sure, bud.

Are you implying evolution does not require morality? Get a load of this cucked Merkel plagued germanoid. you should study protomorality if you want to get educated as you think you are.

The reason why muslim society is shit is not because of sexism or hate of fags, but because of shitskins.

Also i don't want sharia law you fucking retard. Even in your country just 50 years ago a real man would kill his wife if she cheated on him. Is he a muslim now because they would do the same thing?

No you faggot, its because every single non cucked person would do this, except faggots like you.

Fuck off with your reddit talking points:
> HURRR what has sharia ever accomplished

What do niggers or shitskins have ever accomplished? Nothing. The problem is not them being brutal, but them being niggers. The nazis were brutal, and look what they did accomplish.

Fucking americans man, they were a mistake.

It's your genetics mixed with some dumb whore's. There's a reason why bastards were never accepted in society. Go have a kid with a decent woman with good genetics and raise him in a good home.

>yfw you have to spend 100+ hours a month and earn over 100,000 a year to reproduce but your unicellular ancestor just had to fucking split in half

Morality is a product of evolution, and it can be helpfull in a society. But evolution doesn't care about your specific set of morality, and evolution isn't either some magic karma bullshit that finds out if you were a good or bad boi.

Means if i jew over other people in my tribe, i get fucked.

But if i cuck this stupid faggot and my retarded society takes care of it, i have no drawbacks, even if the kid becomes a total degenerate that never has any kids.

> It's your genetics mixed with some dumb whore's. There's a reason why bastards were never accepted in society. Go have a kid with a decent woman with good genetics and raise him in a good home.

But i can have 5 kids with my proper wife, +1 this one retard which maybe has kids or not.

Get proof it's yours. If it is, sue for custody.

>the games on my steam account are worth more than a house in detroit

None of my ancestors had a black president.

>But i can have 5 kids with my proper wife, +1 this one retard which maybe has kids or not.
Well if it's 5:1 then that's not so bad. Just make sure you don't have to pay a cent for that shit.

get the kid and the mother of the kid

I'd advise getting back with her and making it work out, for the child's sake and your own, since she'll have you paying for it, one way or another. Also, make sure the kid is yours. DNA test it, if you have to.

abortion avoids all this mess OP, do it

Man up you nigger. You got her pregnant now deal with the responsibilities of being a father.

>i just could cuck the new boyfriend she has, and they would raise my kid for free
He's gonna know its not his when he eventually realizes the kid is mulatto
>Hurr durr im not a nog
Only a nigger would even consider abandoning their kid so im 100% certain you have nog blood

Ditch the roastie. She is already broken. You only need one lady to make your next offspring, the one in front of you.

she'll be coming back to you in 3 months, trust me

Find out for sure. That means testing. If she wants to give up the kid for adoption and it's yours, that's your choice at that point. Otherwise, you WILL have her in your life for good because you decided to stick it in without a condom on because child support. That's how it works. She won't give up full custody and you become the gravy train.

dude omg ur picture is shit dont u know god finger banged us into existence. what a faggot

No wonder she said it's yours.

Fuck you dickhead, get a paternity test, get married and take care of your kid. You're now in it for 18 years.