Open Carry in public

Should you be allowed to open carry a firearm in a supermarket or in public? The chances of a shooting spree would go up way past what the police force can control.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/60542742/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0&t=86s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk ogre, I think so.

>The chances of a shooting spree would go up

Yes

Gunfags need to get fucked. The only guns allowed should be bolt action rifles. Handguns, and semi-autos of any kind should be banned. It would stop so many senseless murders.

I found the faggot.

Something about that gun seems off.

>Should you be allowed to open carry a firearm in a supermarket or in public?
It should be mandatory

Not by fucking goblins, get a pedicure mother fucker.

No. Actually once I began open carry on my thigh with an 1911 Norfolk was a better place to live for me. Harassment, attempts of mugging disappeared. Giant Nigger territory

Look at the infested toes in that pic. Those are the toes of some white trash gun nut. These assholes are such losers, but they try to compensate for their disgustingness by owning guns and feeling all powerful. Stupid hicks.

Let's ban niggers and deport all Jews to Israel instead.

delete this thread

As far as I know in most places you are. Open carry is legal here, but I concealed carry because I want the element of surprise, and don't want to worry about retention. But yes, constitutional carry open and concealed across the board.

A supermarket is private property, therefore the only one who should get to decide whether or not you're allowed to open-carry there is it's owner.

Just think about how when the USA collapses into anarchy and Balkanization there'll be nobody to protect you from us Rednecks.

Only faggots, criminals, soyboys, and Democrats fear people with guns.

Everyone else carries a gun too...

The real problem with open carry is the other guy just shoots you in the back.

Does this nasty toenail having MF think a WalMart BB gun is the tits?

It's already legal, no one does it outside of Texas because they don't want to be judge.

>no longer get to see big, strong handsome guys with killing machines strapped to their sides when I go out
No thanks faggot, I'll keep my guns and so will they.

Post thread

Thats not a white guy

Chances of shooting spree would go down

You have the right to keep and bare arms. But not everyone is sane enough to do so.

You rednecks won't be able to put the meth pipe down long enough to fit. Rurals are all opiate and meth-addled obsoletes, and would not even put up a fight.

>delete this thread

You must be the kind of Jew the enjoyed the camps...

10/10

I support basically no gun restrictions. I even think people convicted of felonies should keep their right to bear arms. It's kinda funny they can "lose" a right, doesn't really seem like it's a "right" if it can be taken away from you for bad behavior. Imagine how silly it'd be if people convicted of felonies lost their right to peaceably assemble/protest.

If you guys want to watch some funny videos, watch YouTube videos where people get stopped for open carrying even though it's legal. "I'm doing nothing wrong." "Well I still want to investigate you." Just goes to show that the police do whatever the fuck they want, even if you're engaged in 100% legal activity, one which is defined as your right, they still will stop you and hassle you.

Gun Control doesnt work, believe me

t.Sweden

Jesus christ how horrifying

Pretty much. Lets see. Loss of opiates and insulin would mean the death of many a hick in three months time.

>It's kinda funny they can "lose" a right, doesn't really seem like it's a "right" if it can be taken away from you for bad behavior. Imagine how silly it'd be if people convicted of felonies lost their right to peaceably assemble/protest.
They do lose that right. You can be prevented from socializing with anyone a judge sees fit to order. A conviction is SRS business. It means no more rights, that's why they can put you in a cage or kill you.

Sure, I will get rid of my semiauto firearms. Right after the government gives up theirs.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/60542742/

thx m80-

Why are amerifats so obsessed with guns?

Do you fat retards think war is going to break out any second? There is no reason for you to own a gun unless you're a hunter, yet alone dickwaving your gun out in a supermarket.

I'm all for guns, I love guns
I dont like faggot OP trying to shill an ogre meme like in pic related in

Come at us little boy...

picture of OP

All those black guys have guns.

Here is the long one

Give your enemy enough rope to hang themselves

hey asshole I'll let you know I'ma drunk and when the shit hits the fan I'm gonna be pissed and sober

digits say you U of Phoenix grad.

>Give your enemy enough rope to hang themselves

:D

nigger for every person that would want to go on a shooting spree in an area where people can open carry you'd have someone else who ALSO open carries and will shoot a fucker dead

>its a >crazy toes episode

Newfags 101.
Congrats, you’ve passed with flying, rainbow, colors, faggot

I am able to, so fuck the hell off with the identical fucking slide threads with the EXACT SAME FUCKING PICTURES FROM THE LAST GODDAMN SHITTY SLIDE THREAD YOU FUCKING KIKE!

The culture is deteriorating to the point where I am leaning towards no rights, and no democracy. My morale is low when I look at he media, internet blogs or cable tv, fiction or non-fiction. When when I see "real people", either on social media or in person, it's even worse. The people here are fun but Jesus most of the people are larping faggots with no real world worth and complain about everything, just most shamelessly and along a different line than normies.
So no, I don't think you should have the right to open carry, or own a gun. Or free speech or any free form of expression. I don't believe the media/press is responsible enough to operate independently. I think, seeing the state of society and those who make it up has shown me that we obviously have no values, let alone values for us to be too weak and complacent to fight for with the 2nd amendment. So, what's the point?

Fuck you I know what this is, I just posted the whole TV ogre. Your welcome.

would be a turkey shoot

I want to suck those toes

This. Gunfags can't even get one if their penis is over 3 inches (I checked the application, it was on it.)

Interesting when the gang niggers shoot it out in a little kid's playground and only manage to randomly shoot 17 little nigger kids......

Also interesting how quickly the media hid that horrible crime form the American public....

I'll just tell my addicted buddies that you've got a big stash in your room. You'll be squealing like a piggy in no time.

They shouldn’t be viewed as rights but privileges. You break the societal contract, you lose privileges. Simple as that.

Inb4 lolbertarians ‘who will watch the watchkeepers reee’

Pro tip- it’s the coastguard.

Prey harder Brit bong friend...

What you see, is only 1/4 of them...

You are allowed to open carry in my county. I see
people with sidearms shopping all the time. Its been years since our last firearms related killing. I am sure the same combination of open carry and a high degree of public safety exist whenever the population is almost entirely white.

So...self-defense is a privilege in your book? That's why you should be shot.

On private property such as that supermarket you described, or even in their privately owned parking lot?
No. It's up to the owner. Same as a shopping mall.
On a sidewalk or local park? Fucking go for it. It's the USA. As a side note, I used to manage a store in a mall and I would sometimes spot a person with a CC pistol on their person. I'd routinely let the mall security know first with a description of the person and their location, and end the call with "I made this call first so you knew, and now I'm calling the police."

Mall security would inform me not to call the cops but that they were on the line with them "right now". Every time I'd see the person in question walked out of the mall by 2 officers. Fuck those people. Leave your fucking gun in the car if you're going shopping.

what has the rest gone for more burgers and beer

Society works on trust. If you can’t be trusted with something as simple as not commiting a fucking felony, you can’t be trusted with the rights, privileges, whatever term you want to apply to it.

Apply the exact same above to reproduction.

Australia....

The most cucked country on earth...

You stole the title from the briits!

Restricting the most effective types of rifles goes directly against the purpose of the 2nd Amendment. Would you restrict the 1st amendment by limiting political speech to messages placed in bottles and thrown into the ocean on the grounds that more effective methods of "speech" might serve to disseminate false information?

>gunfag whos weak and needs guns to kill children
Top kek, m8

JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD GUNS GOTO /k/

MODS please kill, and thanks for your other kills. Kill moar, or make me a mod and I promise to be devastating.

>You break the societal contract, you lose privileges.
b-but Aussie shitposter, felons already c-can't own firearms so why are there so many shootings by felons?

Colour shocked mr 56% wants to allow felon niggers and beaners to legally carry guns. Couldn’t let down the cholos could you ese.

Here in California, I'd be happy with any kind of carry being legal.
Fucking Communists.

>:D
This means youre butthurt top kek

Jesus Christ, I’m not claiming it would reduce crime. I am saying felons shouldn’t be trusted with guns and when they are illegally caught with one, lock them up.

i should be able to open carry in any nigger neighborhood

She practiced but you can't.....

There is a reason Americans ran away from england 100 years ago........................

When a nigger breaks into your house keep fiddling with your bolt action rifle while he sticks a 9mm to your head and fucks your wife.

Read the Op I was replying too. He wants felons to have guns.

|)

Look that up in your shill dictionary kun...

you should be allowed to
that being said, most people that take that option are insecure faggots
recent open carriers i have seen:

fat fuck in motor scooter in grocery store with a cart basket full of soda. the delusion is impressive. carry gun to stay safe, even though youre already so fat you cant walk and youre buying more soda.

guy on "hiking" trail barely outside of town. the kind of place where old ladies can go take their dogs for a walk. overhear him telling the fat bitch he is with that there are mountain lions around.

the problem with open carry is that its the worst representatives of gun owners that typically choose to do it.

Nice fantasy you paranoid redneck. Just call the cops.

open carry is the bright hair dye of the right

topkek
well now i know what you fap to user.

I'm sure I can trust your pilpul. Now does the right to self-defense exist?

Do whites have a right to their own high-trust society free from nigger and Jewish predators?

Just bought my first gun today. Ruger Security 9. Going to the range in an hour.

Why, so they can f*ck your wife too?

Yep

You are very weak.

Try to learn much much more...

I’m not arguing self-defense. In a perfect world I would probably even agree it should be an innate right. But we now live in (((their))) multicultural world, I fail to see how given that, you would want to legally give niggas and spics firearms.

Let them illegally own them, and a valid excuse to look them up, so baby mummas to dump some more future dindu’s out the back of planned parenthood.

In what way we're they bothering you personally? Did they flaunt their guns?

*lock

we dont need to practice its in are blood

did you not join a already won war 100years ago

>needs a gun
>calls others weak
Top kek m8

Self defense is a natural right. Now guess who has written and sponsored all major anti-gun legislation since 1968? Guess who sicced these niggers on us? Looks like we're going to have a civil war to settle this issue cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0&t=86s

i am a gun owner, but i dont flaunt it
the way open carriers tend to flaunt their guns is a symptom of needing attention/wanting to be edgy. its a manifestation of feeling so powerless that they need to show the old cashier lady at the grocery store that they have a gun.

like i said, open carry is legal and constitutional. unfortunately the people that choose to do it usually look like defectives/retards, so it provides more ammunition for the anti-2nd amendment folks.

>I would probably even agree it should be an innate right

LOLZ....

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

>race war
Now we are on the same page.

I'm sure you're a kung-fu master aren't you?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

jesus fucking christ what is that

> it’s the coastguard
Subtle