Italy

Is there a chance that you will leave the EU soon?

Sure, why not

The EU will kick us out at some point.

Is there a chance EU will still exist in 10 years?

Which is a good thing because we don't want to pay any divorce bill. Hopefully with the new government we will make it so the "refugees" will want to travel to Germany.

Doubtful. We might leave the euro first but this might destroy the EU.

Zero chance of the EU still existing for long time. Every single european hates those people with a passion.

Italy leaving would kill the EU. If they leave then many countries will follow

no. without Italy the EU is over. They'll fight tooth and nail against it.

You need to come with us.
Seriously, though. I can’t tell what’s happening with Italian politics. Forza Italia seems popular, but also not Eurosceptic. Same with M5S, but I’m not sure if they’re Eurosceptic. The parties that are definetly Eurosceptic (Lega Nord and Brothers of Italy) seem to be doing well, which is good.

Well, it’s Italy’s decision. And with Eurosceptic parties in Government after March it seems like a plausibility.
Which I really, really want to happen.

Lazy Italiniggers are too hungry for gibs. They'll never leave willingly.

You don't know what you are talking about. If Italy leave it's over for EU.

>for gibs
What?

It's kind of a mess because Berlusconi is going to seize power once again but he loves to play both sides. He won't let Italy leave the EU, he's going to try to get more power in the EU.

Italy won't leave.

Isn’t M5S at the top right now? Wouldn’t they have the main say?

Friendly reminder my Paki friend: Italy is a NET contributor in the (((EU)))

>3rd biggest economy in Europe
>hungry for gibs

M5S is over. They got infiltrated by all kinds of mafias and they're just not right wing enough with the current climate with the "refugees".

Very unlikely, not because there aren't people who want italian politics to distance from the jEU's, as a matter of fact one party that has actual chances of leading or greatly influencing the upcoming governing center-right coalition does have figures, and economists too, who believe in a separation, but first of all we're a boot, not a spearhead, and secondly we would get fucked through our trades like not even sven gets fucked by the "new swedish".

That's the italian spirit my friend.

LMAOOO nice lies , between 2007 and 2013 we gave to europe 109 billions , and received back 71.8 loosing 37 billions . lazy yea

This breaks my heart. We would definetly welcome a free Italy with open arms.

i would BE happy leaving the EURO and that s it . EURO is cancerous for europe , cause not every country is as strong as germany and they don t have same taxes same BS we have .

BUT MUH INFLATION bla bla , why sweden and czech republic can survive with their currency ?

its gonna be like the Holy Roman Empire situation

Stay strong, bong, and lead the way.

Remeber when Belusconi called Shultz a nazi in the EU parliament? They're going to be so happy to see him again. And that alone fills my heart with joy.

Basically Germany and whole east europe are living off our gibs
If Italy leaves the EU it's over

haha no

>net contributor
>gibs
pick one

But, again, that's not going to happen.

sardinia independence when?

That's the magic of (((modern economics))) you can be rich and deeply in debt at the same time.

Sicily independence WHEN?

That's the first time I've seen their flag, did the Isle of Man rip them off?

Catalonian independence when?

normans liberated sicily from sand-niggers occupation

LOVE the normans

that symbol is older than the Normans

i don't know how old is it or where it come from but it is in sicily because of the normans.

>thinks the EU will allow them to leave

damn i hope EU crumbles once Italy leaves ;)

if im not mistaken im pretty sure its Greek but im not really sure, honestly southern Italian regions should go back to using these they look more aesthetic