Dragon Ball Super

Bow down to your new queen.

Why can't retards like OP wait for the bump limit anymore?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

I'm gonna hold back more power!

>35 posts away from the bump limit
Holy shit retard wait for the fucking bump limit, it's due to faggots like you our threads get 404'd

Step on me Brianne-sama!

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

I like Mai.

why do you keep posting this literal who in the op

When will he stop holding back?

Where are these Briannefags coming from?

Where's smugpup?

Is DB just a cancerfest now? Only one post has anything to do with the topic.

Was he holding back?

Really? What post is that?

When they put the fucking manga in Weekly shounen jump.

leave brianne to me

The Vegeta picture.

Vegeta, noticing that he is no match for U11, instead turns to its counterpart U2, in the hopes of asserting his power. He notices a small green haired girl among the U2 combatants, and thinks to himself, "There is no way I can lose this time". Brianne, notices a manlet with a giant head running towards her, full of malice in his eyes. She smiles, and decides to play with him. Vegeta in SSJ2 fights evenly with her base form. He lands a few good hits and gets cocky, giving his "prince of all jobbers" speech. Halfway through it, Brianne's power shoots up, and she lands a solid punch on Vegeta's nose, breaking it. She tells him that he's ugly and is not allowed to exist. She starts to transform in front of Vegeta, who stands there, mouth wide open, not believing that such a stupid looking creature could have that much power. He stays in SSJ2, refusing to admit that it won't be enough. RiBrianne starts toying with him, calling him names and slowly dwindling his worthless pride down. Vegeta starts breaking down, angry at himself for being so useless and releases his SSB form in the ultimate expression of his cuckoldry. This is it, he thinks to himself, if I cannot best her like this then I don't deserve to live. The real fight begins, and Vegeta goes all out, beating RiBrianne 10 times harder than black. When he's about to land the final blow, RiBrianne looks up smiling, and asks him, "Is that the limit of your power?". Vegeta starts cying at this point. RiBrianne stands up, no visible damage anywhere on her body. She grabs Vegeta's arms mid swing and dislocates both his shoulders, while dancing with him. Vegeta starts screaming for Goku, but he's too busy getting probed by Jiren. "KAKAROT HEEELP MEEE", he screams, as RiBrianne does cartwheels around him and lands on his delicate legs, her humongous body shattering every bone in them. As Vegeta lays there, his hair slowly turning black, he slowly whimpers, in his last act before passing out, "I was holding back..."

What is DB?

from the spoilers that suggest 17 jobs to brianne

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

I'm a 50 year old virgin. AmA.

Why would Goku wear fresh Nike's?

have you thought about blowing your brains out before

How old are you?

50 physically, but I was dead for a year.

How is it even possible for your third eye to even function considering the fact that your skull and brain are right there?

You need nerve endings tunneling through quite a ways and an opening hole in your bone. That's why a skull have two eye holes.

Basically your third eye makes no fucking sense.

Is Dragon Ball super kino lads?

What's the point? I'll just get wished back.

virgin?
he fuck launch off-screen

Dead for a yea.. Oh!
Anooon...

Who was the wrongdoer in this situation?

@toshio916
I saw the Ep100.
I'm a big fan of Caulifl and Kale!
I can hardly wait for OA (broadcast) of their Ep I wrote. (episode 104)

It almost happened, but she was too creeped out by my eye.

>Love listening to Whis' voice
>Turns out it's fucking Ichigo
That was a shock

Mai is cute!

The angel. She knew they were screwed.

Ore Wa Vegeta Sama. Ama.

>just kept dancing all along
>still lasted longer than trio de jobbers
lol

According to Shonen Jump, Goku used Kaioken x100 against Slug.
If Vegito Blue used KKx100, how much time would he have left, and could he beat anyone significant with it?

Nah, they never fucked.

What's your relationship to Son Goku, also known by his Saiyan name Kakarot?

Imagine being Cabba. You're about to fight your mentor from another universe. You're hyped because you're ready to show him the extent of your abilities. He's smirking because he knows you're going to give him a good fight. You both start to square up, then BLAM! These chicks from U2 surround you. Their apparent leader, some girl with green hair walks up to Vegeta, a smug smile on her face. She challenges him. He accepts. You eye the remaining girls, smiles on their faces and a dangerous glint in their eyes, but you're not too worried. Vegeta's got this and they seem content just standing back for now. Plus, they don't look all that tough. You can take 'em if it comes down to it. But there's a noise. You look to Vegeta. The green haired girl's got him in a lock. He tries to break it, but she doesn't let go and ever hit he lands has no effect. He goes Gold. Nothing. Gold x2. Nothing. Now he's pissed. He goes Blue...! And that's when dread fills you. She's unfazed. Completely unmoved and that smile of hers has grown wider. You move to help him but feel a sharp pain in your stomach. You barely have time to recover before you feel one of the girls lock you into a full nelson. The hits keep coming. Harder, better, faster, stronger. You try to muster as much strength as you can, but the hits are too on point. Super Saiyan can't save you. Through the pain, you can see Vegeta faring no better than you. But you have hope. As your vision starts to darken, you have hope. Hope that Vegeta is only holding back and will show that girl who's in charge any second now.

When will you apologize to Freeza for coughing up blood on his face?

>Can't let you transform, Brianne!

>The ""False Super Saiyan"" was actually KKX100
too deep

IT'S BEEN TWELVE HOURS

You're a bit mistaken.

The KKx100 refers to Goku's final attack against Slug, not the FSS scene.

I know Shin's Kanzenban colors aren't really appreciated here but I LOVE how he looks. Even before shading he looks so perfect and cute

Blue haired version here

Goddamn it user I can't keep my boner if the holding back line makes me laugh everytime.

How reliable is Toshio's tweet that

> Gohan=17>Frost>Piccolo
Piccolo and 17 were evenly matched last time they fought and they both have been training since then, shouldn't they be even at least? Piccolo even got an extra year's worth of training in the RoSaT

Kiero.
Vegeta-chan is mine.

Sauce?

desu shit isn't reliable since power-scale gets
overlooked most of the time

>remember that Android 18 is both best and worst girl

Will 18 and Krillin make up?
Will this be addressed?
Will 17 and 18 teaming up be used to shit on Krillin more?

>being a Krillinfag is suffering

>personal opinion
It's obvious 17 and Piccolo are equal, considering the latter managed to hold up Gohan.

>pink shin

He could beat Jiren easily.

>hoping Vegeta is holding back as the lights go out...
>Brienne smugging while killing Vegeta and Cabbage
I can only get so erect.

I get to the part with the full nelson and i'm full erect then i get to the holding back and i lose it.
Goddamn it.

At what point will Quitela start getting desperate?

Why are people actually getting mad about this? I agree it was a retarded thing to add especially since he literally saved her ass twice last ep, but it's been 100 episodes of this shitshow. Flanderized characters shouldn't surprise you anymore.

It's obvious that 17 is as strong as Gohan except unlike Gohan, he will never get tired.

T-that was a lucky kick.

but 17 can't unlock ssjn

TASUKETE, FREEZA-SAMA!

Gohan > Piccolo = 17 = Frost

My personal guess, considering Piccolo has been doing MUH OFFSCREEN TRAINING

I will never not be triggered by this stupid phrase Ryu made 18 say. It was a cunt thing to say and makes me feel like she's questioning his manhood.

Not cool Toei. What about that was supposed to be funny to the nips?

>Get jobbed to Nakama Powered-Up Trucks

It was still funnier than stinky shoes.

because they are blatantly pandering to cuckolds. Fuck super and fuck toriyama.

source?

18 just likes putting a fire underneath Krillin's pants every so often, teasing him is one of my favorite things about their relationship. She wasn't REALLY ashamed of him, she was just giving him a hard time like she tends to (reminder that in EoZ she did things like calling him wimpy too). This is just part of their relationship, 18 still truly adores Krillin man, that's WHY she gives him shit like this.

>being this much of an insecure manlet

You don't rike funny smerry feet joke? (raughs)

She's a tsundere that was undergoing pressure from her universe being at stake. Her husband getting knocked off carelessly does not help.

Unless you're shitposting, then you can proceed as you may.

Sorry I took too long to respond. I was busy training. Kakarot is my rival. I will never give up trying to surpass him. I know I said he was better in thr Buu Saga, but whatever.

She is being way more dere to Krillin throughout Super which makes up for everything but I didn't see this phrase as teasing or anything other then her being ashamed of him. I wish I saw some 18 wanting to get revenge for Krillin but it seems like she forgot all about Frost. I hope they reference this somehow and not just forget it.

Ryu should just fuck off and make his goddamn NTR doujin like everyone knows he wants to do.

Because they want to decide the OP of the next thread.

Do you have any sexual attraction towards kakarot?

Zamasu didn't get erased for this

F

>manlet
>/fit/ tier bant
Implying I wouldn't rather be a manlet then a hamlet

Just you wait Cabba is no Jobber! He'll remove those thots and then wipe the floor with Vegeta to establish his power.

Like 99% of 18 doujins are NTR in the first place though.

Oh shit Dicasty confirms

>kale
Pronounce her name.

I'm being open and absolutely not shit posting. Do you think this will even be referenced again? Like give some explanation or acknowledgement of her being upset and Krillin cheering her on? Or maybe she gets beat up and Krillin is too depressed to cheer? Leading to them needing to apologize to each other or something?

>notices a manlet with a giant head
Hydrocephalic manlet

bitch

20 bucks says they will reuse this animation again in full