Why do leftists attempt to psychoanalyze everything we do...

Why do leftists attempt to psychoanalyze everything we do? Is it a coping mechanism to explain why people hold beliefs that were considered normal 60 years ago and well before then?
>If you think Jews are self-interested as a people to the detriment of their host societies, you must be an unsuccessful person who’s jealous of Jews
>If you’re a white nationalist, it’s because you have nothing to be proud of as an individual
>If you are involved in some right wing movement, it’s because you’re a social reject who wants a sense of community

Because most of them just completed their psych 101 course. The dorm room is strong with them.

Makes sense. Is the whole field of psychology controlled by leftist thought? I only took sociology courses

Anyone who doesn't agree with something who has a brain might attempt to try to understand someone else by analyzing what factors brought them to their perspective. It happens on both sides equally.

Not necessarily. But a cursory understanding by someone who is otherwise a blank slate, like most academic leftists, will lend itself toward the development of a certain worldview.

Like right wingers claiming Antifa are all soyboys who support equality because the world is too harsh for them?

Everything is viewer from the perspective of the collective, so they seek to discredit you in that way

They do not value truthful discussion and discourse

>who support equality because the world is too harsh for them
They want more equality for themselves

That's an example.

How is the world too harsh for ANTIFA?(aside from being extremely unattractive and physically weak) They're all upper middle class white leftist fags. What rights do they not have?

Same reason you're secretly gay if you're a homophobe. They revolve their entire lives around rationalization and deconstructing their neurotic minds, and hence can't help but project their existence onto others who they don't like.

Your examples aren't related to psychoanalysis but kitchen sink psychology. However, leftists are often academics which are sometimes influenced by Frankfurt School and related Freudo-Marxism. Nonetheless, many leftists reject psychoanalysis since they focus on the material conditions and neglect the psychic sphere.

Here are some real leftists attempt to psychoanalyze what you do:
>If you think Jews are self-interested as a people to the detriment of their host societies, you must fetishize religion and are still favourable bonded with other self-interested institutions because you don't abstract the common nature of judaism and other imperialistic groups
>If you’re a white nationalist, it’s because you are overbuild your narcism to the biggest exclusive collective you can identify with while constructing enemy stereotypes as a symptom of surpressing the incest taboo
>If you are involved in some right wing movement, it’s because you want to pursue your drive for resistance against authority and feel a symbolic castration anxiety as a result of a failed Oedipus complex

Because leftists believe that their opinions are absolute truth, and anyone disagreeing with the truth must have some psychological problem.

idk, they're worse at it than we are though.

The difference is that our views are factual, whereas their views are fantasy.

psychoanalysis is so incredibly gay

A lot of these are true but don't make our beliefs invalid. I think most of us have become alt right though exploring a lot of different ideas and seeing that this is the only one for the survival of the west.

The real field of psychology is basically modern day occultism. It can be used for good or bad, depends on who is using the tools.

Once again. Both sides equally.

see

>why do leftists attempt to psychoanalyze us?
>proceeds attempting to psychoanalyze leftists

>>If you are involved in some right wing movement, it’s because you’re a social reject who wants a sense of community

Why not joinhing the Antifa then?

the Right doesn't ban topics from discussion. At least the far right doesn't, normal conservatives are basically cucked on many issues.

So you can't say it's actually the same.

Social Psychology was founded and propelled by Jews and forms part of the backbone of leftist thought, yes:

Solomon Asch
Best known for laboratory studies on conformity showing that under certain circumstances, a large percentage of people will conform to a majority position even when the position is clearly incorrect.

Leon Festinger
Developed the theory of cognitive dissonance, a motivational theory suggesting that people seek to minimize discomfort caused by inconsistent beliefs and behaviors.

Kurt Lewin
He was an early leader of group dynamic research and is regarded by many as the founder of modern social psychology. His equation, B=f(P,E), stipulates that behavior is a function of the person and environment, and he advocated "action research" applying this equation and scientific methods to address social problems such as prejudice and group conflict.

Stanley Milgram
Famous for a set of studies suggesting that most people will obey an experimenter's order to administer potentially deadly levels of electric shock to a protesting stranger.

Henri Tajfel
Devised the "minimal group paradigm" for which he documented that even minimal groups readily form identities and exhibit ingroup favoritism. Developed social identity theory.

Daniel Katz
Produced classic studies of racial stereotyping and prejudice, and attitude change, and his pursuit of the connections between individual psychology and social systems helped to found the field of organizational psychology.

Robert K. Merton
Best known for the terms "role model" and "self-fulfilling prophecy". A central element of modern sociological, political, and economic theory, the "self-fulfilling prophecy" is a process whereby a belief or expectation, correct or incorrect, affects the outcome of a situation or the way a person or group will behave.

Wow, so meta...

Are you a neurotic?

Mental gymnastics, user. Neither side, nor any disambiguation of such has a moral superiority here. Both "sides" are frustratingly narrow-minded and ignorant of the other side's actual perspective. Neither side does anything shitty that the other doesn't mirror.

>If you’re a white nationalist, it’s because you have nothing to be proud of as an individual

Eric Hoffer said this in "The True Believer" and about mass movements in general not just white nationalism, though he wasn't jewish

Everyone here knows that the holohoax meme was created by the left to discredit the right, don't they? It's been both successful and a failure. The right was supposed to latch onto the idea, but it was so the left could discredit them with it. The right has just been very thorough with the ruse, so the left hasn't been able to expose it as designed. They figured the proof they had would be enough to definitively prove that it happened, but they were wrong.

>Both "sides" are frustratingly narrow-minded
Typical fucking leftist rhetoric to avoid the blame.

Wilhelm Wundt and Norman Triplett prove you wrong. For psychonalayis, C.G. Jung is a Christian counterexample. However, Jews are statistically overrepresented in psychology because their ideology already implemented many insights which are nowadays to be shown as empirical facts. Noneheless, many scientists with Jewish backgrounds are viewed as traitors by conservative Jews because they clarify the confidential mystical knowledge for a broader mass.

But leftists do blame, mainly capitalism and imperialism.

>Typical fucking leftist rhetoric to avoid the blame.
Typical rhetoric from a stupid person who doesn't want to believe that he's just an angry bitch arguing stupid things for stupid reasons. Objectivity is a gift, user. Seek it.

I mean as in whenever they fuck something up, they almost always, always go to their "but both sides are to blame!"

>Muh objectivity!
>I'm so deep!

You're just another try hard psuedo intellectual faggot.

Yes, clearly your childish name-calling makes you a superior person. I hope I'm as smart as you are someday, user.

I'll give you that. Constructive radicalism always has enhance itself instead of critize others.

>implying the real Shoa wasn't alienated as an instrument for business and politics
>implying you seek objectivity
Still, I agree on your name-calling aspect. Or to put it in the sense of OP:
>If you blame directly humans, it's because your defenceless passivity is countertransfered by others who actively transform the world

Why waste time with a person seeking affirmation for their portentousness?

Hahaha. Are you black, user?

How is that mental gymnastics? The Far Right will discuss any topic, the Left will not.

Slavic.

Your assertion is false. Both sides shun discussions brought on by the other. You're just looking for reasons to argue. The far right says the holocaust didn't happen. The far right laughs it off, as they should, because the "holohoax" meme is retarded. The far right thinks they won't discuss it because they think they'll be proven wrong. In reality, the idea is so fucking idiotic, there's nothing to discuss. The far left thinks everyone deserves an award, even though only one person won. The far right thinks this is too idiotic to even discuss. The far left thinks they'd win this discussion, but the far right knows that the concept is utterly fucking stupid, so they don't engage. Are they avoiding a topic they'll lose? Probably not. The fact is that both extremes should be skinned alive publicly and their bodies composted, so that the two extremes can do something useful for humanity for once.

The examples I used are ARBITRARY, and not even really the best ones to use. I don't care to argue the validity of either.

I didn't even know they had slavic niggers, user. You must have a hard life. At least both cultures like track suits.

I didn't know people could deflect and project at the same time. But then again you're a fucking try hard and a literal shit skin.

The far right will talk about any subject, just poke around their blogs, they seriously allow anything.

The left ban many, many subjects. Most notably any discussion of racial differences, and anything negative about Jews.

This is not a symmetrical situation, I don't see why you're pretending that it is.

You cannot make this shit up. No wonder this pseudoscience is obsolete.

Haha. Keep trying, user.

Why so passive aggressive jamal?

Looks to me like you did all of the psychoanalysis
>yourself

Boy, you're severely triggered, big guy. Sorry I got the upper hand on you so easily. Maybe you'll learn to be a man one day.

You really need to stop projecting jamal.

wow those are such amazing points I wonder if they come up with them off the cuff. or maybe they repeat what they've been told. by their "(((professors)))" or the "(((experts)))"