ITT redpilled movies

Where can I watch this? For free, of course. Preferably a streaming service so I can watch on my 60 inch screen on my comfy couch.

google "kodi+covenant", retard

"Before me stands a Lady with a few Cardboard-Signs... On this Sign is a Joke. An Immigrant-Joke.

But why Joke about Foreigners? If you have Rats in your House, you don't Call the Clown, you would call Pest-Control. The TV in my Apartment is THIS THIN. It's a Marvel of Human Ingenuity, but what do we see on them? JUST TRASH! When the times are bad, the people long for light Comedies, this i understand, otherwise i wouldn't have broadcasted 1944 the Feuerzangbowle. We are racing towards the Abyss. But on TV, we don't see the Abyss, we see... a Cooking Show. Child Poverty, Elder Poverty, Unemployment, Birth rates as low as never, of course, who in their right mind would want to se a child into this world."

Yep. good lines.

>gets called a retard by a Mexican

Netflix, just start the free subscription then cancel it

Good movie. Why does he like the Greens, though?

"Hey nigga."

I fucking died at that scene.

123movies

He didn't understand party platforms fully and liked their pro-environmental bent, saying something along the lines that "preserving the volk for the sake of the people is good yadda yadda" or something
When I find myself agreeing with fictionalized movie Hitler I'm in for a bad time

Because they're environmentalist if I remember.

Oh shit, thanks... Already have a subscription, surprised it's on (((there)))

It Came From Beneath The Sea (1955)

Based octopus BTFOs San Francisco.

Or just actually rent/buy the movie. It is pretty good; give the producers your shekels for making a good movie.

Hitler was avid supporter of animal rights more green in cities, preservation of parks etc.

Every Kubrick movie.

From what I hear, the producers were SJWs who ended up missing their mark.

>preserving the volk for the sake of the people

Volk means people you dumb burger

Even though I absolutely hate SJWs and libcucks, I will give them credit for their well-written and well-performed movie.

>Parents are important to the development of a child.

This was a really good movie.

>meme jews
>redpilled

Its supposed to be a comedy, but it rarely is.
The only thing comedic is the pacing.
Watch the fucking Movie.

That part where they beat up that antifa flag with the "Germany must die" jacket and Hitler tells the crowd to hang him from a tree and informs the fag that "this is what happens to parasites" was great, too. Idk if that part was 100% real but I hope so.

Also pic related is pretty RP.

The movie is absolutely kino