Ex-wife and mom of North Carolina couple accused of incest -- and parenting a love child

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/13/ex-wife-and-mom-north-carolina-couple-accused-incest-and-parenting-love-child-breaks-silence.html

The mother of a daughter who allegedly had an incestuous relationship with her father – leading to a love child – is speaking out about the controversial relationship.

Steven Pladl, 42, of Knightdale, N.C., and Katie Pladl, 20, were arrested Jan. 27 and charged with adultery and contributing to delinquency. The arrests came after the couple reportedly got married. Their baby boy was born in September.

Pladl and his wife, Alyssa, reportedly gave up Katie for adoption as an infant but they all reunited in 2016 after Katie tracked down her biological parents via social media.

Pladl and Alyssa divorced in 2017.

“There are no words to describe the sense of betrayal and disgust I'm feeling,” Alyssa told The Daily Mail on Tuesday. “I waited 18 long years to have a relationship with my daughter -- and now he's completely destroyed it.”

Who cares? Id have banged her too

>when you produce your own hapas girl
genius

>charged with adultery
how can two consenting adults be charged? the government has no place interfering here.

>“There are no words to describe the sense of betrayal and disgust I'm feeling,” Alyssa told The Daily Mail on Tuesday. “I waited 18 long years to have a relationship with my daughter -- and now he's completely destroyed it.”

18 years to get revenge on a sperm-jacking roastie...

gotta say. He looks decent for 40.

She's a hapa and he's some Italian 56% mutt, so genetically they are barely even related even if they are father and daughter.

>I waited 18 long years to have a relationship with my daughter
Then maybe don't give her away to some strangers?

>She's a hapa and he's some Italian 56% mutt, so genetically they are barely even related even if they are father and daughter.
thats not how it works at all

That woman is bent on revenge. You need to understand how women work. She wants them both to die. Her own daughter, she wants her to get raped in prison. She wants the father of her children to die. Women are cold blooded and cross them like this they turn into savages.

could you actually blame her

You can when you put this in light of betraying your own progeny. All of them. Acting like this and demanding they get medieval punishment hurts all her children and her only grandchild.

I'd rather see fathers teach their daughters about sex and manage their "urges" than have those same daughters out fucking niggers.

This thread is full of white beta males, unsurprisingly. It's really no wonder why white men have lost control of everything considering how pathetic all of you are.

>the absolute STATE of white people

explain this disgusting shit you incest loving yokel retards.

Rock solid

>“I waited 18 long years to have a relationship with my daughter -- and now he's completely destroyed it.”

>he destroyed it
>not the horrible mother who gave her daughter up and made the daughter have daddy issues because of it
lol

>Alyssa, reportedly gave up Katie
>“I waited 18 long years to have a relationship with my daughter

Weird, not that I support them.

TL;DR

>wife is getting old and busted
>long lost daughter is younger and better version of how wife used to look
>proceed to bang
>found out it's incest
>ex-wife is jealous that ex-husband is happy with someone
>New level of cucked where

The western remake of Oldboy sucks.

stop watching anime
get out

Wait how is this controversial? Aren't consenting adults free to do what they like with each other? How can you go to jail for this?

Flag checks out

Is there any pictures of what the mom looks like? We don't know for sure if she's asian.

Are you blind? They're not white. Now please stop making me defend white people.
t. spic

Adultery is a crime in some states

So the father had sex with his biological daughter though right? Gross

every day the same thread? This is a retardable offense

Not in the land of the free, it seems.

>american education

>Pladl and his wife, Alyssa, reportedly gave up Katie for adoption as an infant but they all reunited in 2016 after Katie tracked down her biological parents via social media.
uh huh sure

Love Wins!
If you are for Gay Marriage, you have to support this couple. Two people in love should be free to marry.