Petition to make Disney donate 25% of Black Panther proceeds to black community

Let's sign the shit out of it and bring it to the forefront of the internet.
It will be hilarious watching kikes make excuses not to donate.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb
youtube.com/watch?v=XB_eRao0_U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

hurt jews where it hurts them the most

Dumbshits: Disney could do this and it would be great PR for them. They also could write it off their taxes. It's a win-win. Don't be stupid

Suggestion:

It might also be a good time to ask why Disney and Marvel have never had a Black CEO, Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Executive, or (as far as I can tell) any Black people in positions of power at all in any of it's major subsidiaries like Pixar, Lucasfilm & Marvel.

pic related is their lists of execs - mostly Jews and Whites, and mostly male.

DISNEY WTF?? #DisneySoWhite

Well Sup Forums? isn't it time some current Disney execs resigned and made way for some diversity?

>giving jews ideas

kinda starting to hate this board, half the time i see people shilling shit for kikes that would help them

This won't backfire at all

How does this help jews ?

Hey OP - It might help if you posted the link .

already signed it. Have actually good comments. I wrote

"I have signed this petition because I want to see our communities succeed. Movies like this one will show that Blacks are human and very real people who can contribute to society. This is a step toward improving race relations, no question about it."

Yeah don’t do this, guys. See

yeah, but that means that another black panther or black movie won't be made because it is not financially responsible. Give a nigger an inch, they will ask for a mile.

Maybe they'll stop making shitty diversity movies if nigs start demanding gibs every time they release one.

They would be able to get the PR from donating a few million. 25% of the profits would be ridiculous, so they're never going to give that much.

What would happen if this petition was full would be that Disney would tell them to get fucked, and the wedge would be driven.

The problem is that the moderators at Change.org have been deleting signatures all day.

Plus why stop at 25% ? Who came up with this idea ? A disney jew ? Are they prepared to give that to the nignogs ? 100% !!! 100% or nothing !!! The niggers deserve ALL the money becase black panther is black so the movie is ONCE AGAIN MAKING MONEY OFF THE BACKS OF BLACK PEOPLE .100% !!!

Even better desu

Not great for disnose if they're forced to donate 100%

>mfw they only spam this on pol to get signatures of 'suspected nazis'
fucking right

>Petition to make Disney donate 25% of Black Panther proceeds to black community
Knock yourself out Nogs.
They'll never make a nigger movie again.
Nig actors might be out of a job too.
>nigger logic

WHAT IS THIS MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT???

They would never even consider donating 1% of their shekels. These are Juden we're talking about. Grow a brain moran

>Change.org have been deleting signatures all day
Is there another place to use besides change.org ? And bump it up to ALL profits .

I shared this with my friend and he signed it, oh no he's a suspected Nazi now.

This sort of thing wouldn't happen, pol is a normie-tier board now.

Anti-Semites are more dumb than niggers.

Keked

Quiet nigger lover

#DisneyGibs

Just like yids, if you gib a nog an inch, he'll take you for a mile. It might not hurt them much now, but what will happen with the next diverse movie? Now that the nogs associate nigger movies with payday, what happens when the nogs feel the movies aren't coming out fast enough? Will the spics demand a spicflick so that they can demand pay too?
>write it off their taxes
If it made sense for them to "donate" in order to get a deduction, then they'd do something more cost effective than burning the cash by giving it to noga. Using the classic example of donating art to museams for writeoffs, it typically goes like this
(assume jew needs $10m in writeoffs)
>Buy painting at $1m
>Donate to museam in exchange for favorable appraisal
>Have museam appraise it for $10m
>Jew paid $1m, but got $10m in deductions
vs
>Pay nogs $1m
>Only get $1m deduction
>>Pay nogs additional $9m
>Get total of $10m writeoff

While yes, the do get to take it off of their taxes, and having to donate $10m to nogs doesn't hurt them for $10m, and it may even be more beneficial than donating nothing at all, by forcing them to donate to nogs, they still end up losing $9m that they would have otherwise kept for themselves.

>Post link on twitter
>Whole world is potential nozzy
>DMITRY! Fire up Internet Hat Machin!
>Goddamn russian bots
>According to the number of votes, there's at least 558 billion nozzies in the world

Something I've been working on last night to enhance the plot

Backfire in what way?

Bravo...

#AMCGibs

Huffington Post picked it up.
This is so awesome.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb

Goddamn I love this board.

Looks good

Good luck getting anyone to see this

holy sheeeeit

You wouldn't know, leaves don't forth any effort.
>Step 1: Make fake black account on IG or FB
>Step 2: Post pics of blacks so you seem realistic
>Step 3: Intersperse the poster in your posts
>Step 4: Ask people to see it and spread it around
>Step 5 Antiprofit for Disney.

I can't wait to see how the mouse backpedals over this.

Should have made it 3/5 instead of 1/4.

>hat another black panther or black movie won't be made because it is not financially responsible

You're making this sound like it would be a bad thing.

Tommy Sotomayor is talking about this right now:

>Should Disney Give Profits From Movie Black Panther To the Blk Community? Vivica Fox Says Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=XB_eRao0_U0

25% is a bit low. It would really hurt them if it was something like 40-75% of the profits. That would guarAntee there would never be a KANGZ movie again. Also it doesn’t matter if the blacks get any money

What matters is hurting the producers, causing tension between the corrupt jew media and the blacks, redpilling Normies on blacks and the jews or having them join the rebellion against the jews

“They don’t actually care about blacks”
Yes plz

>Petition for (((them))) to hand over gib shekels
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
These BLM types are so delusional and entitled it's farcical.

KEK

>These BLM types
WE BE BLM AN SHEEIT