Brit/pol/ : No Hope Left Edition

Fuck links, fuck tripfags and fuck Blair.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0JEDXAlryq5
youtube.com/watch?v=71ZHVmSuBJM
youtube.com/watch?v=iZPLKnhhu40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck women

>no links

Why do you faggots do this? It literally takes 2 seconds to copy and paste. I don't even read them myself it's all about the aesthetic, you know?

I am convinced that the time is coming when those millions of people who condemn us will join our ranks and hail with us what we have created and gained through so much effort: This new British Empire, this Empire of greatness, honour and strength and Justice.

Hail Victory!

Does anyone actually like tripfags?

Fuck men

>gag
LMAO reset that router homo

They don't even like themselves

What did I say about >LARP?

#
I've never tried it but the exit bag is recommended from what I remember. Ask /k/ about it.
Learn about it then do not do it.

I'll keep it. I never get good IDs

>drinking a nice cheap bottle of bourbon
>going to listen to some shit music in a bit
>going to get up at 5am
>get to spend the entire day making poor people living in council houses wish they hadn't missed their rent payments or stopped paying their repayments for responsive repairs we weren't responsible for
>I get paid money for doing it

Pretty fucking comfy to be honest lads, does life get any better than this?

I was wanking on the sofa and accidentally came, but I pinched my cock so I didn’t splurge all over the rug, the hopped to the toilet and came in the bowl. Today my balls hurt, have I fucked them?

Every day we near closer to a Corbyn victory.

Only Mogg and Kek can save us now.

Small is beautiful

If you've bought property you deserve it

Why does he sit like a lady?
>new tory
>new danger

Exit bag is a sure fire way to leave yourself alive and retarded

>Loose working class marginals
>I know what will stop corbyn, some posh out of touch Ponce
Genius

His willy is so big that he straps to the side of his leg lad.
Also, mogg’s height makes him alpha as fuck.

Fuck's sake. Are your balls swollen?

No, I don’t think so

They will return to normal don't panic.

Actually, tonnes of old working class people I know like Mogg. They like his social conservatism/anti gay marriage stance.

Just because he has a few plumbs at the back of his throat doesn’t mean he can’t find mass appeal. People are sick of politicians trying to act normal and down with the people. They appreciate Moggs transparency.

Reed-Mogg will win.
Kek wills it.

Why do I visit this website still

Considering Mogg is the rising in popularity as he has been doing for a while I don't think it will be long before he becomes the leader of the conservatives.

Maybe then Britain can be saved

Eddie makes me feel better about myself

Best post you've made. This is your magnum opus.

LINKS EDITION

Oh my God it would feel so good to see him beat Corbyn. That would be fucking awesome. Mogg is A LOT better in debates than May and May still managed to beat Corbyn.

I've been to Afghanistan, I've been to war proved myself a man, you?

Helmand Province?

>deserter
>man

Yeah, op Talisman

I went awol after deployment, how does that compare to your wow raids?

Why the fuck do you post here with a name? Embarrassing mate.

This one is better, save that for later

2010 eh? I heard 2007 was when it was fucking worst. The taliban went mental back then.

My Krav Maga teacher (inb4 Krav Maga is a meme/ MMA is all you need) is ex army and he admitted to having shot a child with an AK47 in Afghanistan.

Thanks, it felt good to get it off my chest

vocaroo.com/i/s0JEDXAlryq5

TOP KEK

Brits fucked up the european world for 200 years and now drink Prosecco on its ruins.

This is God's punishment for our sins

Anonymongs fucked up brit/pol/ for 200 years and now drink Prosecco on its ruins.

This is God's punishment for our sins

Bringing civilisation to the world was the only moral thing to do

NONCES OUT SUPERIOR THREAD COMING THRU

>be you
>be failure
>go for the safest job possible in the army (retard branc)
>go awol as soon as you land in Bastion
>now live in a car and posts on britpol 24/7

you're a failure

I went to war
Did you?

>ywn live in Thimphu

Well congratulations on the threadsplit you tit.

I was route clearance, name and more dangerous job

how the fuck are the BBC allowed to get away with such shite content

Fucking thread splitting at fucking midnight on a Tuesday

The absolute state

Would ya?

Sounds like they wanted you dead m8

What is your back story

Underage volunteer for oxfam

>He's a right wing anti-semite
>He's only gone an joined the army fighting for the zog and watching his mates get annihilated by pakis with malfunctioning ak47s

he was skivvy...done dishes/sucked cocks for his tour... me an the lads saw proper fighting popping sand NIGS all over/CUNT made toast for proper blokes...lol

>Trash
You after you post such nonsense:
youtube.com/watch?v=71ZHVmSuBJM

>Gran has better taste

She does; that's why she loves me cock.

>He's a big hard squaddie
>give him 6 pints and he starts blubbering like a teenage girl because he gave an afghani kid a mars bar in helmand

I was a researcher for the police, then fucked it off to travel around Asia for four years

You make me fucking sick, LARPing and sharing favourite movies, trolling and shit posting while Britain falls over a cliff, I came here to join a fucking movement. I thought I'd find an army of patriots, busily working to save the nation, and what do I find? A bunch of idiot keyboard cucks.

You better pray it doesn't kick off because they will win, they have very tight knit, close communities, the mosque is effectively regional HQ, each town has a battalion, each battalion has links with the next, there is a steady stream of fighters returning from various warzones, experienced, battle-hardened and ready to train and lead the willing.

They are not only ready, but eager to die for their cause, they will never stop, they will never give up, they will fight to the death and they will show no mercy, they'll behead old ladies on the street, they'll slice the faces off children in school playgrounds, the raping has already begun, it's been going on for decades. THEY CANNOT WAIT TO GET THE SHOW ON THE FUCKING ROAD.

There are more Muslim men of fighting age in the Birmingham area than we have soldiers in the British Army, and they'll have the fucking Army or what's left of it, deliberately weakened and run down as it is with it's faggots and queers and Marxist officer class, the UN, the intelligence services, the police, the media and the government on their side. We have all been condemned to death, they want us gone ASAP, and hundreds of thousands of our own people will help them to round us up, we the '''''far right terrorists''''' will be wiped out in a week and the world will cheer our demise.

So wake the fuck up you cunts and get to fucking work, make a fucking meme or something, get on Twitter and see if you can't shock a few normies into facing reality, just DO SOMETHING ANYTHING FUCKING CONSTRUCTIVE and stop pissing these precious hours away on sweet fuck all.

Haven't no, my mates a sergeant though and i kicked his arse on CoD. Plus i've got more than one welp and have won 98% of the fights i've had and can gym 1/2/3/4 so am stronger than 99% of the population so yeah.

>Ask him about his tour in afghan
>He puts his head down and says "I don't wanna talk about it"
>Press him further
>Turns out he just sunbathed and told jokes with the boys for 6 months

What percentage Brit do I have to be to be allowed in Brit/pol/?

>my woifes gonna kill meee!!

>he's a big hard squaddie
>ask him what death looks like
>says he doesn't know hes too busy thinking about which lynx deodorant to buy next

Can this ever beat this:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZPLKnhhu40

TBF she was ahead of her time in that this preceded the SJW frenzy
Harsh what happened but I want to see revenge; this was just depressing.

>Ask him what he thinks about the future of the country he puts his life on the line for
>Says he reckons pints are well expensive now

Nails are a bit long - might cut you. I'll give it a miss but thanks for asking.

Big hard squaddie here AMA

>old jokes with the boys for 6 months
Guarantee he was Bennell esque shrub rocketeer.

>Saying no to Brook.
Are you a quare?

Nope

spent 13 years in iraqistan fighting the hezbollah ama

>I went to war
for what and who gives a fuck?

What is Dresden user? Who were the Boers?

The British Empire was the most anti-white entity in history before the American

Are you self aware?

sandnigger killlcount

I joined as a royal engineer, it's our job to make paths. Think Stanley Baldwin in Zulu, Engineers are everywhere which is why our motto is Unique,

Powerful.

I kept thinking back to those old greentexts though
>it was my privilidge...

Are you self aware?

topkek, 17 years ago when I seen that threadsplit I knew it would be filled with yanks asking about the slag in the op and you all laughed at me

well I have to say, you're not laughing now

14 iraqis, all children
26 afghanis, half children
12 turks

hahahahhaa

More than you've done

>motto is Unique

"Backs to the wall, the shovel monkeys are here"?

Old greentexts?

>I went to war
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hahahahhaha he actually believes it as well

when will christcucks realise that he is the retarded brother

>t. Breakfast for this man

Hey bud, going to war doesn't make you a man, it makes you a statist murdering tool.

Not going to war would be a manly thing to do

Well if I wasn't I wouldn't be able to answer that.

Blair was a national hero

>tfw no ginger Jew gf

Everyone says Dresden was a war crime, but it was just an experimental tactical decision

Same with the “concentration camps” in South Africa

Forward thinking outside the box desu

Wheres the pictures a pakis with white women?

thats what im here for

Well if you are, you know all of these....
are right