City-wide RED ALERT in San Francisco

10 middle school students in San Francisco treated after exposure to unknown substance.
Multiple ambulances have been scrambled in San Francisco to treat 10 middle school students after they were exposed to an unknown substance,
city emergency officials confirm, as cited by local media.

rt.com/usa/418716-san-francisco-students-substance/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

California as a state had it coming
all together.

Good.

Nobody gives a fuck about spics and niggers in California. Sage.

Part

How were they exposed to it exactly?

its literally some kids took drugs

from what ive seen kids were given those gummy edibles that have marijuana in them. This exact same thing happen at another school not so long ago. A little suspicious

>How were they exposed to it exactly?
answer it's in the link,

“At this time it appears as though some students have ingested a substance that is causing adverse reactions.
Those students who have been identified as being affected are receiving medical care and their families are being contacted,” a statement released by the school reads.

The incident triggered a city-wide red alert, which means all available ambulances have been scrambled to the location, the local branch of CBS reports.
All the affected students have been taken to local hospitals and are in non-life-threatening condition.

San Francisco emergency services are advising locals to avoid the general area of the school. Multiple ambulances and police vehicles are on the scene."

>San Francisco
>unknown substance
It's soap

kek /thread

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Time to rewatch '24' again

>San Francisco
Now only massive earthquake is needed and Cali will be done for good. KEK

Tide Detergent Pods?

That'd be an instant classic

Fucking lol. Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

>San Francisco
>Unknown Substance
The soy is spreading...

its probably high strength pot brownies or something like that

Put an apb out on Joey Diaz.

Motherfucker...
I was eating soup

70 percent Hispanic, 13 percent white, 6 percent black at the middle school. Suddenly I don't care anymroe

its kimmy juice

very serious shit

>rt.com

This could be completely made up to start panic in America

you are so stupid that it hurts,
why don't you go your trusted CNN in this case

>middle school students
>unknown substance.
So the substance was Podesta's jizz?

Aids in candy....just you all wait and see. Watch the media cover this up.

A homeless person shit in the hallway

>Multiple ambulances
Waste of resources for some middle schoolers that probably ate some gummies infused with bho or something. I'd be willing to bet that the reason why they are calling it an unknown substance is one of the schoolboard's kids is involved and probably the one who distributed it to the others. I don't know this for sure of course, so fuck off media lurkers. Do your own damn due dilligence.

>10 middle school students in San Francisco treated after exposure to unknown substance.
>Multiple ambulances have been scrambled in San Francisco to treat 10 middle school students after they were exposed to an unknown substance,
>city emergency officials confirm, as cited by local media.

Was it employment?

This is how the zombie apocalypse begins

The memeflag nigger piece of shit it correct.

>RT

>10 middle school students in San Francisco treated after exposure to unknown substance.
This is what CA libshits get for laughing when DJTJr's wife got that unknown powder in the mail yesterday.
The Trump Curse doesn't just affect famous people.

you misspelled "sucking nigger cock."

I hope all of the Bay gets the VX.

>Do your own damn due dilligence.
How do we do that Nigger?
>Minor invloved
>school involved
>hospital involved

No one is going to release much of anything info wise. You are either a retard or you are the worst troll ever.

what kind of retarded fucking hysterics cause all this panic because some kid slipped some other kids some weed candy. who gives a fuck, beyond punishing the kid who did it and finding out how he got it. if some kid is 'having a bad trip' because they're fucking pussies, give them a god damned aspirin and tell them to go take a nap like anyone else.

fucking city wide red alert and dozens of ambulances and fucking hospital trips because some kids got high on accident. jesus fucking christ. what is wrong with our society.

"avoid the general area" or what? you'll catch a buzz from being within a mile of thc?

who the fuck is in charge here and how have they not drowned on accident in a bathtub yet?

10 schoolchildren in SF hospitalized
after ---->ingesting

lol typical san francisco

fuck san francisco

>fuck san francisco
degenerate homos are doing that right now, 24/7

Why did no one give me (you)s?

because you are a retarded faggot.

You are

this user is correct

any chance this is related to djt jr. wifey?

You just gave him a (you), you fucking dumb nigger.

oh shit i did didn't i

An attempt was made.

>after ---->ingesting

Its ok everybody!

turns out the substance was something called "Common sense"

Right?
How do those people even hold a job? I'm surprised they can find their car in the driveway

they ate asspods

>unknown substance
gay and fake.
Come back when its VX or something.

jenkem strikes again!

Thank fuck I live far away from all those liberal hellholes. Just a shame I'm still IN California.

>an unknown substance
A cure for gayness?

Fingers crossed for DACA kids being the victims...or perps. Either works.

Tide pods

Best post

Oh nooo that sux

>city wide
>10 middle school students

Best Guess:
[spoiler Alert]
Someone poured bleach in the urinals
creating chloramine vapor

People ruin the perception of marijuana with these edibles. It can be too much sometimes. But no fucking need for red alert all hands on deck shit. I’d figure San Fran of ALL cities would be more familiar with this. Even libs are stupid about the drugs the praise. If anything the kid might have a heart attack, but that’s not likely.

once i made a quarter ounce of weed into a stick of butter, and ate it all at once.

i fell asleep.

that's pretty much it.

>unknown substance

Is it feces?

>gummy edibles that have marijuana in them
HOLY FUCK LOCK THE WHOLE STATE DOWN WE HAVE A SITUATION