Dragon Ball Super

>geran

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4i9tzS5bBU
youtube.com/watch?v=eQuFaxX9Anc
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am retarded. Ama.

venerate the most noble and supremely powerful god... ______!

Reminder that Caulifla is Beautiful

How much is Goku holding back?

Be nice to Kale.

Yamamuro sucks

Reminder that Android 18 is both best and worst girl

Fuck off, Freeza. Get off my Sup Forums premium account.

Waiting for the best yandere to clear up whole arena.

Cauli make _________

Recordatorio que Goku se estaba conteniendo

Wait for the bump limit you stupid fucking cucks

Caulifla is a gypsy.

Kale is a dyke.

18 is a bitch.

Your DB waifus are shit.

What the fuck are you doing Dimps

HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA-

>kosher salt
>1/2 lb. lasagna noodles
>1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
>1 lb. ground beef
>2 cloves garlic, minced
>1 tsp. dried oregano
>Freshly ground black pepper
>25 oz. marinara
>16 oz. whole milk ricotta
>1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
>1/4 c. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
>1 lb. sliced mozzarella

DIRECTIONS
* Preheat oven to 375º. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, less 2 minutes. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
* Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, warm 1 teaspoon olive oil. Cook ground beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, then add garlic and oregano and stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. Combine ricotta, half of the Parmesan, and parsley in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
* In a large casserole dish, spread a thin layer of meat sauce, a single layer of lasagna noodles, a single layer of mozzarella, and a layer of ricotta mixture, then repeat layers. Top last layer of noodles with meat sauce, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
* Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then increase temperature to 400º and bake uncovered for 18 to 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.

shop Zeno in

What does this have to do with dragon ball?

good post

No shit posting, how did he do? Kinda sounds like his goku voice desu

youtube.com/watch?v=W4i9tzS5bBU

Never go full retard.

Characters being named after the ingredients used to make lasagna?

>Hakaishin of time
So, Demigra?

You know, that would make a LOT of sense. The Supreme Kaioshin of Time + Zeno-sama + Daishinkan as the three supreme entities of the Dragon Ball Multiverse.

Remove ningen from premises

Mosco is GOAT

Zeno-sama was show to be able to destroy time itself when he destroyed Future Trunks's timeline in the manga. To drive the point home the Time Ring for it was even broken.

If Zeno was in a DB fighting game what would his moves be?

>light punch: delete
>light kick: delete
>heavy punch: delete
>heavy kick: delete
>special move: rolling delete
>instant kill: playful delete

>giving views to he who thinks caulifla tingly back is a "seasoned warrior focusing her ki" yet thinks freezas mental training is an "inconsistency"
nah

REMINDER TOYOFAGS GOT OUTSOLD BY A Tumblr COMIC IN THE USA

Time to roll 17bros.

reminder Caulifla stinks

Demigra is just a "demon god", a god who became a god by power (literally the same as saiyans going SS God) nothing special, even Towa and Dabra are demon gods too in SDBH.

>Author
>Akira Toryiama
what did they mean by this?

So how mad would people be if Kale and Caulifa became regulars of the DB gang?

That means the manga is canon you toeidogs

I would love caulifla being part of it but kale would lead to more """""""'homages""""""""

Reminder that so did all the comics, but /ourguy/ bested all of them.

I'd be happy if they went on adventures with Goku instead of the usual jobbers

He would do extra damage against moms.

I think the "homages" are gonna at the very least become a rare thing when she starts controlling her form.

Caulifla is spin-off material

This is the problem with dragonball. The lore just isnt deep enough to have good discussion going now that even the powerscale makes no sense even that is out the picture.
At least we got Kale right lads?

i remember that meme
it died real quick tho

>Caulifa-san, your spit is so yummy! I wanna drink more! Do it, spit in my mouth some more! Please!

>Caulifla and Kale instead of Hit, Frieza or just any other character

Pretty mad, considering we already have far too many saiyans and the last thing I want is to watch females fighting. That is just boring. There is no sense of epicness or danger in watching battles involving cunts, it is not enjoyable at all. The true place of a female in Shounen is staying on the kitchen or just away enough from the real fights between the men and monsters.

This. Better than shitty Jelly Vegeta and Gohan vs Chad filler.

This has to be bait

>fights involving females
>better than anything

Top kek. They are only enjoyable for sex and nothing more.

I'd like to be directed to the nearest non retarded thread, please.

>this taste better than my usual juice!

gb2bladeworks, shirou

They don't exist.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Boy have you come to the wrong place.

Even gt had better androids then whatever the fuck they came up with for U3.
Whats the point introducing so many new characters when only jiren isnt straight up fodder tiet

So, we're finally passed the FT Arc in the manga, and Kaioken SSB has NOT appeared.
I don't mean to start an argument by saying this: Should we really consider SSB to be a fully canon transformation? It's been made clear that Toyo follows a much closer version of Toriyama's notes, this means that Full Power SSB was Toriyama's actual intended idea. (Although, keeping ALL of your energy within your body IS God Ki, so I have no idea why Goku suddenly became stronger by doing what SSB was initially activated by doing.)
Goku isn't as big of a dumbass, AND feels Godlier in the Manga. I'd say in terms of Goku's character, the manga is much better at displaying it.

>new main gang is Goku, Caulifla, and Uub
How asshurt would people here be?

Yup

that's gonna by Jiren soon

Return of this guy
When

>keeping ALL of your energy within your body IS God Ki
anime only manga goes with the ritual to obtain it and vegeta most likely did it off screen

>Goku runs away from his family to go train with his new girlfriend and random indian kid

If Caulifla would stand back and watch as the men do their work then I wouldn't mind. Every gang needs a Support, after all.

You must've never read the manga. Goku only cares about fighting which is why he accepted Raditz' offer to fight strong guys on other planets in the beginning of the series and didn't give a shit about Gohan's whereabouts after Raditz kidnapped him.

Also, toyospic, if your manga is so good, why doesn't it have stinky shoe gags?

>I wanna drink your pussy juice too! I wanna look up and see your face looking down at me between those big soft boobs of yours while I drink your sweet nectar!

youtube.com/watch?v=eQuFaxX9Anc

Why no scene like this in the Manga?

i mean, Goku and Vegeta are much better in the manga but Trunks is so much better in the anime.

>because this fucking misogynistic
Come on dude.

Reminder that Pizza

I wouldn't be surprised if Chichi has some bull fucking her while Goku is away. Are we sure Vegeta only has eyes for Bulma? Chichi did compliment him once as a good husband.

>Implying she won't learn Kamehameha, Final Flash and all that stuff during the tournament like Goku would

Shhh. Some Gohanfag is going around reporting Wojak Gohans.

>18 smaller than Califla
No

I just want to see Beerus reaction when his brother gets deleted.

He wished an Earth for him, a brother is a brother

he did?

Take a gasoline shower you fucking degenerate freak of nature.

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.

What did he mean by this?

>implying I'm being misogynistic

Get real and take a good look at Caulifla. How am I supposed to take her seriously as a fighter? She doesn't even dresses like one. She dresses like a cheap street whore. It is not even cute nor sexy, it is just annoying.

>Annoying

She's dressed like a punk. Tube-top and all.

I dislike the anime but the stinky shoe scene wasn't that bad. It's totally something Krillin would do.

Yes, Champa has delicious food now

he is ahead of the anime when it comes to ToP

it's just your typical Sup Forums virgin who feels threatened by a female cartoon character in their strong mooslely manly anime

Bullied

>threatened

More liked bored to death. There is nothing inherently interesting about female character, especially when in a Shounen. They tend to have boring techniques and even more boring fights. They only serve to drag down the quality of a series.

Goku looks more fine there than Caulifla.

When will Towa be canon?
After gods vs mortals, wanting to fill the power vacuum maybe?

dont get too excited faggots

Erase cabba from the pic, Make a blushed Kale looking at Caulifa and it will be perfect