Brit/pol/ - Nationalise gf's edition

>Oxfam Nonce Executives quitting on mass
archive.is/i0sqo

>Britain 'may not challenge' Donald Trump if he decides to send jihadi 'Beatles' to Guantanamo According the the Justice Secretary
archive.is/4Qo8F

>Labour Bans White men.
archive.is/4Qo8F

>Mogg Coming in close to favourite to replace May.
archive.is/EUlEX

>Brits crash into the grand canyon
archive.is/xiZvK

>NHS reports surge in Eating Disorders
theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/12/eating-disorders-nhs-reports-surge-in-hospital-admissions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71ZHVmSuBJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now there's a slag i'd fuck.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY. FUCK YOU GAYFAGS WITH YOUR GAYNESS, FUCK TRIPFAGS WITH THIER ULTRA GAYENBSS, FUCJKSJHAWERAGHB

You make me fucking sick, LARPing and sharing favourite movies, trolling and shit posting while Britain falls over a cliff, I came here to join a fucking movement. I thought I'd find an army of patriots, busily working to save the nation, and what do I find? A bunch of idiot keyboard cucks.

You better pray it doesn't kick off because they will win, they have very tight knit, close communities, the mosque is effectively regional HQ, each town has a battalion, each battalion has links with the next, there is a steady stream of fighters returning from various warzones, experienced, battle-hardened and ready to train and lead the willing.

They are not only ready, but eager to die for their cause, they will never stop, they will never give up, they will fight to the death and they will show no mercy, they'll behead old ladies on the street, they'll slice the faces off children in school playgrounds, the raping has already begun, it's been going on for decades. THEY CANNOT WAIT TO GET THE SHOW ON THE FUCKING ROAD.

There are more Muslim men of fighting age in the Birmingham area than we have soldiers in the British Army, and they'll have the fucking Army or what's left of it, deliberately weakened and run down as it is with it's faggots and queers and Marxist officer class, the UN, the intelligence services, the police, the media and the government on their side. We have all been condemned to death, they want us gone ASAP, and hundreds of thousands of our own people will help them to round us up, we the '''''far right terrorists''''' will be wiped out in a week and the world will cheer our demise.

So wake the fuck up you cunts and get to fucking work, make a fucking meme or something, get on Twitter and see if you can't shock a few normies into facing reality, just DO SOMETHING ANYTHING FUCKING CONSTRUCTIVE and stop pissing these precious hours away on sweet fuck all.

>He's a right wing anti-semite
>He's only gone an joined the army fighting for the zog and watching his mates get annihilated by pakis with malfunctioning ak47s

LOL

>He's a big hard squaddie
>give him 6 pints and he starts blubbering like a teenage girl because he gave an afghani kid a mars bar in helmand

>ywn travel round the world with Ana playing a shit game using yard brushes

Sigh

You br*ts are pathetic. You protestant KEKS don't have long, better enjoy it while you can. Northern Ireland is OURS. And when comrade Jezza finally gets into 10 downing, he'll create the communist utopia us Irish are waiting for. We'll invade your shitty island and make a CATHOLIC COMMUNIST SUPERSTATE under commander Jeremy Corbyn and Gerry Adams.

Don't bother replying, britcucks.

>Ask him about his tour in afghan
>He puts his head down and says "I don't wanna talk about it"
>Press him further
>Turns out he just sunbathed and told jokes with the boys for 6 months

Sapper ed, sapper ed
Sapper ed, hes got no bed
Sleeps out in his motor
The big fat fucking bloater
Eating limes and corned beef out the can

Sapper ed sapper ed
Sapper ed, cant afford bread
Used to be a shovel monkey
Now he sucks off junkies
Dying of exposure in his car

>he's a big hard squaddie
>ask him what death looks like
>says he doesn't know hes too busy thinking about which lynx deodorant to buy next

>rousing indignant speechifying
ends with
>go on twitta ya crumpets (in gay accent)

>Ask him what he thinks about the future of the country he puts his life on the line for
>Says he reckons pints are well expensive now

Can we start accumulating some brit pol memes?

kek

THIS THREAD WAS FIRST
IGNORE THREADSPLITTERS

>Trash
You after you post such nonsense:
youtube.com/watch?v=71ZHVmSuBJM

>Gran has better taste

She does; that's why she loves me cock.

he was skivvy...done dishes/sucked cocks for his tour... me an the lads saw proper fighting popping sand NIGS all over/CUNT made toast for proper blokes...lol

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD REAL THREAD REAL THREAD REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

hahahahha
toast fetchers

she's probably 12 though

That bitch looks like she took the BBC.

Oi Mair, we're in here

bumping because links, and archives
gotta be prim and proper lads. even in these days of the blackpill.
hold your cryptos close, but your kiplings closer

I miss her so much