youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ&t=9s
reddit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=aTrBDJGySm0
youtube.com/watch?v=YIrjn5kJoac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This, but unironically

>Someone spent the time to make this
top kek, this quasi-artsy non-attackable stuff really gets under their skin. Guess the enemy doesn't like when our side is humanized as opposed to the usual deformed caricature of "dumb redneck racist virgin" spread by the media.

gay af

Accurate.

You bunch of faggot manchildren posting 'fashy' artwork on a websites like Sup Forums, literally kys. Too autistic and depressed to go outside and actually talk to women, and work towards having children and becoming pillars of your community, meanwhile Tyrone is out there fucking women and making little niglet babies. Quintessentially pathetic.

>everyone here is a virgin because I said so! stop making artsy stuff!
top zozzle, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=es4iYXSU_kQ

>LARPing
You're sitting indoors making 'le fashy artwork' which does what? Absolutely nothing, except exposing you for the roleplayers that you are. The reality is, you're not interested in real or substantial change. It's the equivalent of people who couldn't join the military because of some medical issue and instead now they play airsoft with a bunch of other sad, lonely NEETs all day to compensate. Absolutely cringe-worthy, I can guarantee half of you don't have children and the other half has zero intention of having children, K Y S.

Ugh fashwave is trash, it could be so much better but instead is just recolored images. Wish we had real art.

>"I deliberately went into a thread of things I don't like and now I'm angry!"

>says the person also posting on Sup Forums
Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

>wish we had read art
We do, we have all the best art (pic related)

>Meanwhile, the absolute STATE of leftist ""art"":
youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw

I mean it's not that bad, I used to like it and I'm not someone who looks down on people who make it but what I mean is I just wish there was more, there's very little effort or creativity put into it

I mean Sup Forums and the alt right. That there was art many years ago that was good is not enough, there needs to be new stuff that reflects our new age.

I'm working on a video game and will release it someday, but it's not really art it's just for fun.

Mutts. Opinions may be considered when you stop LARPing as Europeans. Faggots.

says the memeflagger

>yeah, you can drink it
>entire crowd gathered there

>Implying JEW.S.A isn't a memeflag
LOL. Whatever you say. Bye faggy LARPers.

but that's literally THE POINT of fashwave as an artstyle, it's a repurposing of a previous work like all Vapour/Vaporwave off shoots are. It's just one genre of this larger memetic warfare battlefield that is Sup Forums just like the Obama portrait threads where people are repurposing that hideous piece of "art".

If you want original & detailed art-work (like new paintings or whatever) you need to go out and find it IRL. You aren't going to find randoms on Sup Forums just posting their original oil-paint masterpieces up for free.

>ad hominem
Why am I not surprised?

good riddance to bad rubbish

bigger!

Fashwave is over its all about FASHRAVE

>memeflag
Also LARPing as Europeans is in American culture, deal with it Muhammad, it's homage to our homelands

>leftist art

This is great user.

But vaporwave already did that and there was actually some meaning behind it by the commies who made it. Fash wave is a vaporwave clone to me.

Maybe I'm just mad because I saw red ice do an episode on it where they treated it like some flagship of art in the alt right.

I like fashwave but it doesn't seem as good as it could be and def not real art.

SimpsonWave (to further demonstrate the point i'm trying to make here):

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

Thats dank

FUTUREFASH

Fashwave is the music genre you fucking newfags

>our
nice try, Jamal

We all wish there was more.

I need to go ahead and build my meme machine. What softwares should I get besides photoshop? For video capture, editing, gifs, etc.

Fuck commies, it's failed EVERY TIME

fashwave is low effort garbage made by high schoolers. This shit is gay as fuck kill yourselves

>SimpsonWave
Old Simpsons is a white supremacy paradise compared to modern America. SimpsonWave is Futurefash as a fuck.

>"WE WUZ ANGLOS N SHIT"
>t. third largest Irish diaspora
We're one in the same, Buck

#FutureFash

youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ&t=9s

translation of text on eyes?

what language is that?

>you took the time to make this
>calls us all virgins
>go talk to people
Good fucking luck, it's 2018 grandpa
>"fashy art"
Have you seen liberal art, collecting granny piss. These take 3 minutes max

I'll help you
reddit.com

But you guys didn't draw this. It's all ripped from other people and called "future fash"

I enjoy future fash, fashwave, etc but it's not a very good genre (since very little of it is actually its own) and is lacking in creativity and talent.

Sorry if I sound mean I'm not trying to disparage you guys, I just wish more effort was put into this stuff.

Then again I don't do it so who am I to judge

>vaporwave already did it
>fash wave is a vaporwave clone
I really don't think you understand what you're talking about here m8. Vaporwave is a clone of the original art they're copying, that's the entire point. Fashwave is a meme of a meme, a critique of a critique. The commies are trying to tear down the Western world so they slowed down & edited shopping-mall music, we're trying to tear down the commies so we re-colored & edited a picture of Hitler and Mussolini walking down the street and slapped a quote on it.

>art is not subjective mindset:
If fashwave does not have meaning or isn't REAL art, then neither is vaporwave. Commies did not "invent" the concept of a critique.

>art is subjective mindset:
If vaporwave does have meaning behind it, then so does fashwave & all that matters then is which one wins in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTrBDJGySm0

Take your own advice nigger.

Get of pol and go fuck some sluts.

greek ya dumb mutt

OC~~decent

Now this one at least has some effort and creativity out into it. It evokes some emotion in me instead of just being a quote from Hitler/Evola/etc that is interesting in its own but mostly meaningless in the context of a color palette swapped image. The idea of a world that was stolen from US, that actually means something to US in this context.

This is good work.

Daddy like

Requesting Codreanu and Iron Guard fash wave.

>This imageboard/sub-category of Nationalist thought specifically needs to produce quality artwork
No.

Fashwave is not claiming to be the sole artistic element of all nationalism. There are plenty of artists out there who are Nationalists making new stuff that reflects our new age, go out and find some and make a thread about it. This is a fashwave thread, we're SPECIFICALLY looking for this particular style of art here. Again....you are completely taking this whole concept the wrong way and making a sort of strawman out of its purpose.

Eh. Maybe I am, but I still think more effort could be put into most of these images. Do you know of any other alt right art movements? I know WN 1.0 had some.

>"art has never helped a cause!"

Also, may I direct your attention to the tons of tumblr ""art""?

What does this mean ???

Nationalist art is going to be a lot more underground/subtle due to the way our society runs these days. I can't think of any overtly "alt-right art movements" off the top of my head. I assume that any movements/artists that have come out as such have been immediately boycotted or bullied into submission.

i don't know who i hate more, people who think everything has to be a "movement" and that fashwave is actually real art, or the people who just come in here and say "you're not allowed to have fun, stop it."

just for you

Thank you friend

>wanting to fuck our white women rather than being left with nothing but gook and shitskin cunts for all eternity
>laughs at us

>doesn't think Asians and Indian women are qt
THEY'RE HONORARY IT'S OKAY

New music video

Bryn Dolman - It's Okay To Be White
youtube.com/watch?v=YIrjn5kJoac