Gamers!

More like gaymers.

Chiaki a best. I hope she wins.

Massage her feet while she plays vidya.

I like that they ended the episode with a REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ballin

What's the point in having Chiaki be the girl that MC was playing his phone game with if she wasn't going to want to bang him later? Isn't that how it would usually work?

She was the best girl at the start of the episode. She became the worst by the end of it.

This. Too bad the stupid blonde whore will probably win at the end.

I thought she was going for Mr. Autistic, does she start to get a crush on him when she finds out they play that phone game together?

Cover girls don't always win.

I need more of this.

>Homewrecking bitch who gets wet and changes her looks for any popular guy that compliments her
>a best

Pic unrelated?

I though Chiaki was going to be best. How did everything go south so fast?

So this is some NTR/melodrama shit? Why couldn't we just have a nice comfy show about a high school gaming club?

Oh well, back to New Game!! I go.

This.
Please tell me the popular girl keeps getting rejected for the rest of the series too.

It's all the dude's fault. Aguri ruined herself for his sake too.

It's not even melodrama, retard. It's just humorous shenanigans.

Seriously. I can't believe ikemen dude has such shit taste that he suggested she cut her hot as hell seaweed hair. She's ruined forever now.

When it's stuck in an endless loops of the same shit it sucks the humor out.

>delusional eriritard

I like how they said pink was going to meet in secret with protag in episode 1, but now it turns out all those meetings are going to be about saving the guy's relationship. I really hope she never becomes interested in the protag.

This episode was great, anybody else agree?

Why is there a random cute brown boy?

Yes. Everything except the hair cutting was great.

MC was kind of a faggot in episode 1 but now he isn't half bad.

It was great until Chiaki met Uehara.

It's funny how in every anime "brown" people looks like a white person with tan.

>MC-kun get's NTR'd by chink Chad
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He wasn't NTRed. He's too dense to understand what relationships really are much less imagine himself in one.

Can't be NTR'd when he didn't even ask her out. Really it's pinky getting NTR'd.

>anime of the season
>OP/ED of the season

What did this show mean by this?

I preferred Chiaki when she had the seaweed hair.

Why do people keep saying this? MC doesn't even have feelings for seaweed-head.

I actually have something to look forward to next week.

He liked her as a friend if nothing else. Seeing his new friend suddenly make friends with that bastard marks her as a friend-slut.

Ikemen is the best character in the show.

Damn

desu desu!

>preys on chink chad's vulnerable bestgirl
>expects to get away with it

I have no sympathy for gamer-kun

So did anyone with taste.

The MC actually loves Chiaki (seaweed into short hair). He tells her at the end of the most recent novel. She loves him back.

Even if that's true later (I do not believe MC could have taste that good), it certainly isn't true now.

If he really loved her he'd ask her to get her seaweed hair back.

Her seaweed hair's not that good. At least, not the way the anime drew it. Her short hair looks a lot better drawn, and also you can see her eyes better this way

I can't get enough of her saying that

She looks like a background character with short hair.

Covering her eyes a little made her cuter.

She's just a generic anime character now.

She was arguably generic before as well.

That desudesu bitch looks smelly as fuck

The title should be:
"Gamers: The Anime of Misunderstandings!"

Nobody gets NTR'd (at least so far in the LN), it's just a series of misunderstandings after misunderstandings.

>3 episodes in
>he still hasn't joined the game club

she deserves to lose for ruining her hair really

>hates "moe" in games and anime
>is an indi dev with a terrible taste and no direction in the games she makes
>is a casual gamer like the MC

>best

What did he mean by this that made Tasuku so flustered?

No, it's just, the cover girl is Megumi isn't it?

It's like Madoka. He won't join until the dramatic finale.

I like that there are casual gamers in this show. They remind me of myself.

>that two fags interact once and in the next episode they are butt buddies
>the only writing is misunderstandings

I think I'm dropping this

She's the fucking indie dev that the guy is fawning over this episode? Fuck. They really are made for each other, blonde girl has no chance.

Oh, crap. Sorry bud, didnt mean to spoil. Im downloading the episode right now and am a LNfag

Why is she even interested in the other dude if there's all these things connecting her and MC? What's the point of the other guy being in the series? He makes the show worse just by being there.

Forgot to add that shes the main cause of every misunderstanding in the fucking novel too. God i hate her so much that i wish i were her

Neither the guy nor the girl know that they're constantly partying with each other in that game or talking about the indie game. That's what internet anonymity does to you: MISUNDERSTANDINGS MISUNDERSTANDINGS MISUNDERSTANDINGS

The bro spends his time being the wingman for Amano the whole time by trying to continually set him up with both blond and smellyotaku

And he lied to Chiaki by telling her she'd look better with a haircut. He's shit just for that.

Nothing wrong with a bobcut compared to her unwashed seaweed mess.

She was really cute before. Now she looks like a generic background character.

The other dude is just there because he's Pink's boyfriend and that's part of the plot, he doesn't really affect the development of the story because it's mostly just the three main girls interacting with the protagonist.

I could not disagree more. Though it's obviously something that looks much better in 2D than 3D.

die

Dont get me wrong, my waifu has lovely long curly pink (white) hair but chiaki looks better with a bob cut.

Please tell me Pink doesn't start liking the protagonist. I'll drop this series right fucking now if that happens.

>MC steals pink right after bro finally realizes his feelings for her

Feels fucking bad.

No. They get back together. It's just best girl and bullied blonde.

>Chad makes the neet girl chop her hair off

He fucking ruined best girl. I hate him.

He indirectly ruined his girlfriend too. She was cuter before she changed her looks.

At least she didnt chop her hair off though. All she really did was dye it, she still looks cute to me

I would have liked the MC joining the game club sooner.

That FPS nigga and the puzzle guy are actually cool.

This. It's a fucking crime against humanity.

She wore glasses before. A cute glasses girl not wearing her glasses any more hurts me a lot.

MC is right about them being too hardcore for his tastes. If they don't chill out, I'm going to be annoyed if he joins them.

I wanted to see more of fighting game girl.

How can we fix this? Can we write letters?

I'm serious.

I didn't think I'd like this show but it's actually really fucking great.

Write your own LN.

>cute nerdy girl falls in love with Chad
>Chad persuades her to change her looks to adapt to his tastes.
>nerdy girls stops being cute and nerdy and is transformed into a generic girl to be chad's GF

If I wanted to see this kind of shit I would just go outside,I don't watch anime for this.

At first i was putting this show on the trash but now im loving it!

Please use the proper weeb term: Riajuu.

>if they don't chill out
Now enjoying winning is being "too hardcore" you casual faggot?

The puzzle guy was even more casual than the MC,the MC just sucks dick at games and is scared of losing,that's why he didn't joined them.

Pretty sure you're trolling, but when one of the few times the main character shows backbone is "I DON'T COMPROMISE ON GAMING", deciding to to join a club whose activities he doesn't like is fucking lame. I'll lose what little respect for him I have if he does that.

>puzzle games
>casual
lol

MC doesn´t give a shit about thots

He's not afraid of losing.

Nah. Although the smellyotaku is thoroughly convinced she and amano are dating (due to her own fucking delusions and wishes), pink acts more as a coach, mentor and suggestion maker to MC while MC and her skulk around spying on MC's bro and his supposed "cheating"

So let's see if we got this right

MC - clueless about Tendou but pretty much on point with everything else, he sucks at video games
Chad - actually means well and tries to help but seems to be making everything worse
Tendou - wants to fuck MC forever for some undisclosed reason and she gets destoryed every episode
Pink - used to be a nerd, became pink for a Chad and is now sad
Chiaki - had glorious hair but is now ruined, probably the best taste in games of them all
Amnesiakun - has amnesia and is just there to be the filler right hand man to Tendou when needed

Did I get everything right?

>hates moe
>best taste

I wish she was smelly. She cut her beautiful smelly hair. I bet she shower too, the bitch.

I'm not trolling,stating a fact that you don't like is not trolling.

Also the puzzle guy is a casual,not because he plays puzzle games at the arcade,but because that's pretty much all what he plays,he never even played a FPS for what I can remember.

It seemed like so to me,there was absolutely no reason to decline the invitation to the game club,he was just like "hurr durr I enjoy my gayms by myself,I don't play the same games you guys play".

Also he's confirmed to suck both at FPS's and Fighting games.

And not to even mention his "foreign games are shit because they don't feature moe girls" bullshit.

I bet he is the kind of faggot that only plays JRPG's like Neptunia,VN's and mobage.

Doubt it. Shes still the same, only a bit more polished. Shes worst girl, by the way.

No cute smelly neet-otaku pits for me to enjoy. What a waste.