MAPLE TRAVON

Guys this based farmer shot an indian when him and his friends showed up on his farm drunk as fuck, smashed into his vehicle and tried to steal his quad. He was just acquitted.

Liberals and their useful idiots are crying for blood. I'm here shilling his GoFundMe because he's no doubt got a fuckload of legal bills and he'll probably have to flee the country before he's scalped by wagon burners.

We made Darren Wilson like 400k lets chip in some syrup bucks and help this guy.
GoFundMe:

GO FUND ME DOT COM

/gerald-stanley-support-fund/

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/13/a-look-at-the-evidence-the-jury-considered-in-the-gerald-stanley-murder-trial.html
mbcradio.com/2010/08/public-assistance-sought-in-red-pheasant-assaults
newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/tools-stolen-1.1556529
newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/air-guns-used-by-window-vandals-1.1563592
thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/appeal-of-red-pheasant-band-election-still-before-the-courts-more-than-a-year-later
newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/two-men-fined-24-500-for-wildlife-charges-1.1571405
newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/ex-chief-four-others-charged-in-mosquito-vote-buying-scandal-1.1553886
country105.com/news/3998462/gerald-sheldon-stanley-murder-trial-colten-boushie-saskatchewan/
newsoptimist.ca/news/local-news/red-pheasant-chief-baptiste-sentenced-to-probation-1.1578181
pressreader.com/canada/saskatoon-starphoenix/20121206/281492158622677
cbc.ca/news/indigenous/remembering-bill-wuttunee-1.3300662
ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-17520-two-men-who-carjacked-and-beat-good-samaritans-during-crime-spree-sent-to-prison/
youtube.com/watch?v=4A_qY6WpZR4
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, thanks.

after all the shitposting and trolling you guys do here, you're on your own.

I know you're mad that we're whiter than you, but set it aside.

he will get more donations as the riots start. All is quiet today it seems.

The backlash over Trudeau's actions over this are not being received well. They're on anti-white SJW overdrive and it's not going to stop. It's good though because even the most apolitical normies are starting to turn on him

I don't know that fucker, and don't care about his legal problems. Everyone should have guns, then people would think twice about doing things that will get them shot.

Both parties in this scenario did have guns.

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/13/a-look-at-the-evidence-the-jury-considered-in-the-gerald-stanley-murder-trial.html

Play dumb games win dumb prizes.

Anyone saying this is rayciss is a retard. If it was rayciss he would've killed every one of them.

Are the gibs running out in Canada? Why don't you go spam your go fund me somewhere else

This whole thing boggles my mind, so can we just drink and drive, steal and carry guns now? His parents make me sick. Their kid was a thug loser and now they want gibs for doing a shitty job raising him

I still don't care about some leafs legal problems. A Canadian has never done anything for me on the internet. I'm not going to contribute anything.

How do we stop shit like pic related.

fuck yeah, WHITES WIN AGAIN!

The man who got away with murder .. Apparently it is legal to execute whoever you want for no reason at all.

Only if your Tokarev hangfires and it's an accident user

>140K in 3 days
>140k in 5 months

Injuns got BTFO

So, 3000 nigger loving faggots managed to put together 140 grand in 5 months, thats like 0.0003 per faggot per day

And the same figure for the decent folk is 0.0233, which means a ~78 times faster response to the cause.

That's why Canada will become Great Again one day.

It's called credible deterrence.
The white man's got a well advertised and implacable drive programmed by evolution.

The biggest lie that prevented a man from being served justice. He shot Colten because he knew he could get away with shooting a POC as a whiteman.

Everyone supporting the fucking mongrol that tried to destroy this man's property and potentially his life deserve to be raped by a pack of wild niggers for life. FUCK YOU CANADA you spineless fucking kikes

>multiple times the legal BAC limit
>loaded rifle in the truck
>try to steal an ATV
>try to run the guy's wife down
>no reason

he should have shot all of them 2bh

Injun deserved it,but at the same time.fuck you maple gooks

>maple travon

No, he's this century's Ludwig.

Oh right. This place is all kids. Go look him up he was pretty funny and almost the exact thing happened to him on his farm.

take your emotionally-driven retardation back to /leftypol/

How does this even work? Do they just monitor Jewbook and then if they know who you are you'll get a knock at your door? I don't use Jewbook but it would be hilarious if this happened to me, I'd just laugh and tell them to get the fuck off my property because I haven't committed a crime.

You're a liar if you say you have never driven drunk. Their rifle broke while trying to use it to break into a truck on another property, it was not able to be fired. The ATV is a lie. The wife was nowhere near when this went down.

Maybe he can use a portion of it to purchase a working handgun.

Stop playing the race card.

the gun misfired, the kid was attempting to steal his car.

I haven't because I'm not a degenerate chug
>Their rifle broke while trying to use it to break into a truck on another property, it was not able to be fired

did you actually think that would make a better case for the chugs? This wouldn't even be a story if it was a bunch of white kids but the LPC has taken the opportunity to grandstand their post-modern Marxist trope of the oppressor and oppressed. Gas yourself kike

If you looked at the evidence you'd stop talking out of your asshole right now. Go look at the crime scene photos. The round that killed Boushie was a misfire, look at the cartridge. Stanley is innocent, you're just retarded.

>I've never driven drunk.
>I've never driven across private property and rammed a parked car.
>I've never tried to steal an ATV
Fight me.

Look at evidence objectively?

what a radical suggestion.

Wow the buttstock broke totally means it can't fire.

No gun faggot

I would image that's exactly how it would work. Im not big into Laws so I really don't know.

Pic very related

Finally, a leaf who isn’t a fucking cuck. Donated.

roflmao.

So free hey?

lel thank you user i hadn't seen the, uh, victims.

Stay the fuck off our property and stop stealing our god damned quads and pick ups!
Get a job lots of companies are forced to hire you anyway how hard can it be.

>they come to arrest you for mean words
>"STAND BACK OFFICERS! I HAVE MEAN WORDS AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!"
>they go to arrest you
>"NIGGERS! GAS THE KIKES!"
>they scramble back behind their patrol vehicles and take cover
>"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! AND THERE'S PLENTY OF THAT TO GO AROUND! FAGGOTS!"

>scapled by wagon burners

What is this a fake psy-op, youre just appealing to the lowest common denominator to minds that believe the end of the white race is near and race wars are just around the corner, when its actually just your own pathetic self-projection, lmao you fucking goof

>he'll probably have to flee the country before he's scalped by wagon burners.
Or they throw out the court ruling and retry him, which I would not put past canadian government at this point. I was thinking today that this guy needs to liquidate all assets and transfer it to the USA with himself. We could use good farmers here in the states.

Then tell us the (((truth)) you fucking savage timber nigger.

Uuuuh so free I'm wallowing in it.

>The wife was nowhere near when this went down.
This is how I know you don't know fuck all about the case. The two drunk injunesses attacked her.

Give medic killing terrorist $10m
Retry Canadian farmer for defending his family from thieves and bandits because he got off the first time.
yeah..... I could see that actually happening.

Genuine lel. Screencapt'

First and foremost; did the poo die?

Thanks, I try. Glad you had a laugh.

>The two drunk injunesses attacked her.
and he only smoked one?

the worst part of this is Cuckdeau just said that the "..legal system has to do better.." this idiot literally thinks he is above due process.

I kno rite? They allegedly had her on the ground and were hitting her. At the very least they deserved a flying dropkick to the face, Godzilla style.

Any links to this? I doubt it's on the CBC

Wrong Indian, my dear mutt

If you disclose blacked out information about a trial and the RCMP come to arrest you for it, you need to go with them or they will come in after you. They will never stop until you're dead or in custody, that's what an arrest warrant means.
You'd want to go with them and call a lawyer and if you don't think that you committed a crime then you plead not guilty (after asking for and then conducting a preliminary hearing, if your lawyer isn't pure shit).

What they were or were not doing prior to the slaying is most likely irrelevant, the lack of manslaughter after discarding second-degree means that this was almost for sure viewed as a pure accident without malice, which means that punitive/defense concerns were considered irrelevant.

jesus christ you are embarassing. go back in your $4m townhouse with the rest of your family and friends

I've driven drunk but I've never trespassed on another person's property with a loaded gun trying to steal their ATVs and assault their wife. Fuck you if you're defending this waste of skin

Did he die?

Maybe that PoS shouldn't have been on his property in the first place. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. NOTHING of value was lost

Ugh, I'm trying to find it somewhere but all of these shitty Canadian news outlets are just propaganda. I read about it in the local paper, they were going over all the statements. It's fucking infuriating because even when you search things like "gerald stanley trial statements" it just throws back a bunch of teary eyed liberal propaganda. I can't believe this fucking shit. I've been looking for like the past five minutes and all I can find is garbage. We need to just gas the CBC and all of the other propaganda news outlets in Canada on rake day.

Stop eating bait whole.

Oh yea,Headshot

didn't say it was any better here.

just warmer.

Noice.

Thank You based Tokarev

Finally. Thanks, leaf.

That's about what I expected, the narrative has been decided on this and all of our media outlets are cucked

>>>Sup Forums160250059

There's better info here if anybody needs it.

1/5

I'm going to hijack to post some facts of the case, because as near as I can tell, the media is obscuring the true details of this case:

The last 5 chiefs of Red Pheasant have been Larry Wuttunee, Stewart Baptiste, Charles Meechance, Sheldon Wuttunee, Clint Wuttunee.

Here are the people in the car:

Kiora Wuttunee-Campbell, daughter of Sheldon Wuttunee.

Eric Meechance, son or nephew of Charles Meechance

Colton Boushie, nephew of Stewart Baptiste

Cassidy Cross AKA Cassidy Cross-Whitestone, Aka Cassidy Wuttunee-Whitstone - Original reporting has him as Cassidy Wuttunee, and initial reporting had one of Clint's kids in the car. People assumed it was Kiora, but it's actually probably Cassidy

Belinda Jackson - seems to be no one.

Each chief mentioned, besides Larry, has been indicted a ton of times. Some of these charges may sound familiar; drunk driving leading to a suspended license, drunk driving on a suspended license, assault, poaching, fraud, and every single one of them has been indicted for corruption while in office, and booted from their position. Except Clint, Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. There are two chiefs mentioned who are literally in court right now heh. In fact, if you google each chief's name, you can see their kids frequently have warrants issued for assault, armed robbery, and rape.

All these chiefs are quoted as if they are not directly related to everyone in the car. All these chiefs are related, too. Red Pheasant has been spending a substantial percentage of their budget defending these corrupt chiefs since at least 2009. These scumbags rotate in and out of office.

Where have we seen corrupt chiefs kicking up a stink to distract from mismanagement on the band? cough Theresa Spence.

2/5

So, I would like to offer an alternative narrative. These adults were literally the most privileged people on the reserve. Each of their closely related parents / uncles have been indicted on similar crimes while they are the damned chiefs. Red Pheasant has been embroiled for nearly a decade trying to get these scumbags out of office. Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. Apparently the band is being drained by all these court cases.

And then along comes a distraction in the form of Boushie. It's wonderful. It gets the band to circle the wagons, and gets Clinton's name out of the news. I mean blame white people, that's the ticket, right?

When all the facts are presented, instead of the 'damned white people' narrative to blame for this incidident, it appears Meechance, Wuttunee, Wuttunee, Boushie-Baptiste, are merely doing what their family does. Thieving drunk scumbags.

Meanwhile the people of Red Pheasant suffer, as the corrupt chiefs engage in a media dog and pony show to distract everyone.

Never let a good tragedy to to waste!

Oh and if you google each chief's name, it seems armed robbery and assault are a familial occupation. You can find a bunch of warrants and indictments for the members of this family on the internet. Given these details are not public record, but only show up when there are news articles, it's likely this is the tip of the iceberg.

One example:

The Mounties are still looking for two other suspects — 29- year-old Robin Dean Wuttunee and 22-year-old Samuel Larry Wuttunee. Robin

mbcradio.com/2010/08/public-assistance-sought-in-red-pheasant-assaults

newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/tools-stolen-1.1556529

Eli Mike, 35: assault; uttering threats; breach of undertaking. Robin Dean Wuttunee, 34: possession of a weapon; pointing a firearm; assault with a weapon.; careless use of a firearm; mischief; possession of a firearm without ..

This is why every single person involved with these state propaganda news outlets will be fucking hanged in a very public fashion on rake day. They fucking deserve it.

3/5

newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/air-guns-used-by-window-vandals-1.1563592

Holy fuck these guys just love committing armed robbery and assault, if you google their names. I'm sure these two are not related to Larry, Dean, Sheldon, or Clinton Wuttunee. For just these two, I can find a TON of stories spanning at least a 5 year period.

Edit: oh look they are rapists too, how nice!

Edit2: proofs

Clint in court for corruption: thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/appeal-of-red-pheasant-band-election-still-before-the-courts-more-than-a-year-later

Charles Meechance, booted for corruption newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/two-men-fined-24-500-for-wildlife-charges-1.1571405 Oops, some more charges for former chief Meechance newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/ex-chief-four-others-charged-in-mosquito-vote-buying-scandal-1.1553886

Perpetrators in the middle of a crime spree were going to call an unnamed former chief country105.com/news/3998462/gerald-sheldon-stanley-murder-trial-colten-boushie-saskatchewan/

Stewart Baptiste, corruption and some other crimes, feat. The Wuttunees! With guest appearances from the Tootosis!

newsoptimist.ca/news/local-news/red-pheasant-chief-baptiste-sentenced-to-probation-1.1578181 pressreader.com/canada/saskatoon-starphoenix/20121206/281492158622677 newsoptimist.ca/news/local-news/red-pheasant-chief-baptiste-sentenced-to-probation-1.1578181

Sheldon Wuttunee, I thought I had articles with him engaged in criminal acts, but I may have been wrong.

However, Doug Cuthands a frequent commentator, is a close family friend or related to the Wuttunees. The Wuttunees are heavily involved in the leadership of the FSIN.

4/5

cbc.ca/news/indigenous/remembering-bill-wuttunee-1.3300662

Wuttunee was a family friend — our families are related, although distantly. He and my dad were contemporaries who worked together to lay the foundation for the modern Federation of Saskatchewan Indians. In 1956 the leaders gathered in Fort Qu'Appelle and developed the constitution and bylaws for the federation.

No wonder he's been howling. Probably dandled Colton on his lap. Funny he hasn't mentioned his conflict of interest.

Edit: LMAO t: a history of beating up and car jacking good Samaritans may be slightly applicable, while going on a robbery spree ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-17520-two-men-who-carjacked-and-beat-good-samaritans-during-crime-spree-sent-to-prison/

Meechance and Wuttinee started in North Battleford where... Red Pheasant is! Looks like a pattern of behaviour for this family to me! They are just assault, armed robbery, car jacking BFFs! Shots fired too!

You put a Meechance and Wuttunee together and the string of armed robberies just happen, such is the power of white devils!

Oh the judge admitted prior criminal history as admissible. There were 4 minors in that car, unnamed. The ages, names, and MO would be an exact match for... Cassidy Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee. The two there seems to be a bit of a cover up surrounding. Kiora was the Chief's daughter at the time of the first crime, and I think Cassidy is the chief's son at the time of the second crime. They would also be the link that shows this isn't a frothing white farmer executing an innocent child, but a family of violent criminals... Who are also the chief(s)... Heavily involved in the FSIN, and politically connected. Belinda and Boushie were girlfriend/boyfriends of Cassidy and Kiora, so likely wouldn't have been part of the 'gang' back in 2015. The Meechances seem to like to run around committing crimes with the Wuttunees, so that's where Eric comes in.

5/6

BINGO the admissibility of prior criminal record was during Cassidy Wuttunee's testimony, to quote CBC's twitter: Now going through Cross’s lengthy criminal record

Kiora was going to be called probably to go through her criminal record. But since the defense got to Cassidy Wuttunee's first, which would detail the same relevant events, that obviated the need for her to be called after Cassidy had been. Kiora was a minor at the time of the first crimes, so the details are sealed. Cassidy was a minor at the time of both crimes, which is why his identity is obscured.

That's what's going on, that's why there are so many details that seem scrubbed, everywhere. This now pretty much accounts for all the facts of this case.

So this time I really, finally, think I'm done. That's why the media coverage has been full of so many holes.

Final edit: So here is Shyanne Cross's youtube channel, featuring many of the people involved in the trial. Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee, etc. Kiora appears to be the same age as Cassidy, roughly.

I bet if you troll this shit you can find all sorts of neat tidbits linking the antagonists of this sordid drama: youtube.com/watch?v=4A_qY6WpZR4 Kiora Wuttunee and Shyanne Cross

Shyanne and Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM

Cassidy looks like shit, much more pale and doughy these days, almost like he spent a year or two locked up... Wonder if he's still in jail due to parole violations or some such?

I think I may be helping to evade a publication ban, looks like they forgot to scrub youtube!

And oh look they're all dressed completely in black and white, which are gang colours, or they're goths.

6/6

Native Syndicate Native Syndicate is an aboriginal gang, it was formed in 1994 and is still active.Formed in Regina. It's Canada-wide, but more members are in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The number of members are unknown. They utilize a Mafia style organizational structure but otherwise invoke Aboriginal imagery. Their official colours are white and black, but they wear a white bandanna. Their tattoos often resemble “\Z\” (symbolizing "NS", or "Native Syndicate"), marked between the thumb and index finger. They are allies with most other gangs in the region.

Explains the violent crime the family is involved in.

Based. Thanks for doing what the Canadian state propaganda news outlets totally refuse to do.

it never happened. according to her OWN statement she didnt go anywhere UNTIL she heard the gunshots. quit lying you fucking niggers

nice work leaf

Nice work user.

There is some cat lady doxing people who donates to the based leaf tho.

good on him, we need more of this to happen
race war soon, nigger

>ywn have a qt cree gf

Natives are infinitely worse than niggers.

I'll bet you 6 out of 10 natives have started fights for someone not bumming them a smoke or broken into a vehicle while drunk on grain alcohol or huffed out on gasoline.

I used to live in forest lawn in Calgary. The CIBC down the road always had stinky itchybums waiting to mug people around the corner. They would even run in and try to rob the place too. It was NEVER the nignogs.

People say "OHHH NATIVES ARE SO HARD DONE BY! THEY HAVE SHITTY PARENTS A LOT OF THE TIME! WE (WHITES) NEED TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE! IT'S TERRIBLE WHAT WE (WHITES) HAVE DONE TO THEM!"

Big fucking deal, I don't give a shit about your parents. And too fucking bad some white people probably raped your great grandma and killed her parents or whatever. A shitty person is a shitty person. They get free school and don't pay taxes.

And by the way, what if the farmer was black? What would the little SJW turds say then?

This farmer acted appropriately. End of discussion.

niggers are 10x infinitely worse than natives.

fuckin kek

uh no, just, no.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE FARMER

My gf is a normie who sees the news and believes that she's getting a full honest account. She had no idea that the attackers had a 22.

Canadian media is full of fucking scum.

final annihilation of faggot indians when?

>You're a liar if you say you have never driven drunk.
I’m 37 and I’ve never driven drunk.

Not sure if they are worse, but the one town I visited in Canada was full of them and it was like I was in a shithole. Made me change my whole view on the nation. Not like ' lol trailer park boys, canadians are so crass!'
but like 'wow, I didn't think canadians lived like THIS'

From The Battlefords Regional Optimist, Thursday February 8, 2018, page 7: After trying again to phone 9-1-1, Sheldon said he saw two females attacking his mother in front of the grey vehicle.
"They had her on the ground and were hitting her," he said.

I've never driven drunk.

CBC is literally fake news.
I've sent editorial letters to journalists and while they agree they tell me they don't have to change their articles.

niggers are responsible for majority of shootings in canada.

natives dont kill whites

niggers do

1. Gas the kikes
2. Race war now
3. Canadian first amendment

yeah no shit, that was AFTER the shooting ya fucking retard. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're probably both beta soyboy cucks with "muh dedicated driverssss.."

it's black history month