#DisneyGibs

>The money, give it to them.

Seems legit.

No fucking way that used the gibs hashtags. Holy fuck

Link faggot otherwise fake and gay. I hope this is real.

Pretty convincing at first, but then you fucked it up with the #DisneyGibs and #BLM.

>DisneyGibs

kek

Reality is all a matter of perception.
The petition was the seed and it has been watered over 6000 times.
As it grows, why not give them some fruit.

so going to see the movie is now equivalent to pay for REPARATIONS?

kek, count me out!

>like (((they))) would get it

WHAT THE FUCK

WHEN IS DISNEY GOING TO GIVE MY COUNTRY GIBS FOR THE MEXICAN INSPIRED MOVIE COCO

#GibsCoco

faux et homo

Now change "reasonable portion" to 25% to match the petition. Have to make it so niggers aren't satisfied and Disney doesn't actually give anything.

#CocoBuildsTheWall

gibs? this can't be real!

>"reasonable portion"

So not 25% of the profits, but more like 00.000001% of the profits. In return, they get insane marketing benefits and ultimately end up exploiting the black community rather than help them.

>reasonable portion

so time to start #notenough, or #slaveownermickey #wakandareparations?

Of course Blacks always want a share from other blacks when they are successful.

I remember someone told me her husband was a cop and the sheriff was a black man, smart and all, yet when a new recruit came in and was black to, the recruit was spouting stupid ideas and shit for him to get a cut. And the stupid thing was the sheriff took his word up for him and helps him and donates or whatever to him, all the while the dumb black recruit is still a dumb lazy stupid nigger.

What the fuck is all this with niggers always having to share and own something to the rest of them when most of them are worthless pieces of shit?

#AMCGibs
Beautiful

So continental user.

This.

That's literally their whole economic thought, that's how their society works. It's the more primitive form of the Roman patrones-clientes. Several different peace corps volunteers have reported that African entrepreneurs can't get their enterprise off the group because they can not say "no" to an elder family member demanding their inventory.

*enterprise off the ground, not group, obviously

Fine by me.

Disney tried to have a Latina princess but every time they drew a 14yr old spic, the picture was pregnant.

ALL THE PROFITS TO BLACKS
ALL OF THEM

>reinvestment in the black community
The same community they loot and pillage during every riot?

>reinvestment into the black community

money laundering, in other words

>#DisneyGibs

>#DisneyGibs
we are truly post-irony now

This is obviously a shoop you inbred niggers

>Use Hollywood accounting techniques to reduce reported profit (to about 1K USD)
>make the recipient black community sing an NDA about the donated amount
>give them the 25% of a 1000 USD
>bask in virtue signaling glory
>set an industry precedent about the dangers of making black movies

#didneygibs

careful boys, this user has seen many shoops and saw some pixels.

#rememberremus

that rayyyy