Cancer

So my mother was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She's got a 8cm tumor near her ovaries and shes schedules for surgery next week. We don't know what stage shes in.

Now here's my question(s). I've heard about people curing low stages of cancer using Cannabis Oil and something called Laetrile. Is this Vitamin b17 (laetrile) bullshit or legit? People say you can die from cyanide poisoning from it. I'm willing to try it on myself before I give it to my mother. I've also heard about how Cancer is diet related/lifestyle related. We live in a city with fluoridated water but most of the food we buy is generally from local farmers.

Does anyone have any friends/family members that have cured their cancer on their own?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHDoROh2hA
amazon.com/Apricot-Kernels-Organic-Benefits-Seeds-High/dp/B0712113C3/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1518570106&sr=8-3&keywords=apricot seeds&dpID=51D8EgBdrFL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vitamin b17 is cyanide.

Full spectrum cannabis extract kills late stage cancer when taken orally in huge amounts better than chemo.

It's complete bullshit.

>Full spectrum cannabis

Can you get that off DNM's?

Whatever you do, don't put aside the real treatment for alternative medicine.
If it was a proven method, it would be called medicine instead of alternative medicine.

For real, user. Look up Paul Stamets. He was part of study on Turkey Tail mushrooms as adjunct treatment for terminal breast cancer patients.

They gave their subjects Turkey Tail mushrooms IN ADDITION to the chemotherapy. Chemo crushes the immune system. Turkey Tail regenerates the immune system.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST WELL-STUDIED MEDICINAL MUSHROOM!
>spoon feed me, user!
Tedmed: m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHDoROh2hA

Stamets’ mother was in the study. She had stage 4 terminal breast cancer. As of that TedMed (if I linked the right one) she was fully cured, healthy and alive, and present for the lecture. Brings a tear to my eye to be honest

My mum died of ovarian cancer. It's a bad one. Stay strong user.

sorry about your mom. make sure you have the best doctors. I would only try alternatives if they say the treatment won't work. My dad is almost 5 years out cancer free but it was hell will the surgeries, chemo, radiation and complications. good luck

My aunt went to Mexico and recieved urine therapy after finding a tangerine sized brain tumor and given five months to live. The pee and a raw vegan diet completely shrunk the tumor and she was eventually diagnosed cancer free - this was 15 years ago.

>urine therapy

I've heard mixed things about this, how does it stop cancer?

most things that kill cancer are also really bad for the person as well. its a balance of trying to get rid of it without killing off the person. Anyone know if they made any headway with reprogramming HIV to attack cancer cells yet? That seemed extremely promising to me.

Is urine therapy kind of the same premise as that fecal transplant process?

THIS IS NOT YOUR FUCKING BLOG

Mebendazole
Amygdalin/B17
Fasting
Megadose vitamin C (through injection or liposphere)

This should cure you right up.

Look into apricot seeds as well. Chemo is fucking poison except for a few specific cancers. My mom was diagnosed with gall bladder cancer that had jumped onto her liver on September 3, 2017. She passed away January 9 of this year. Even the doctors said chemo wouldn't help and didn't blame her for trying other shit. Stay strong. Not gonna lie it's hard.

How long for the fasts?

How long for fasting

I'm ordering right now. Can you just order Apricot Kernels off amazon or somehow they dont have laetrile in them? I dont trust amazon that much.

B17 actually works, a friend of mine treated themselves with this method and is now cancer free.
Cancer is a vitamin deficiency of B17.
A few hundred years ago they started bleaching wheat (which naturally contained B17) and this process destroys the B17.
So, we used to have a high intake of B17 daily because of bread.
But, not anymore due to mainly greed and the ability to sell a loaf of bread for a longer time frame.
Unbleached flour causes bread to spoil faster.

Anyways, the friend actually read the book you posted and they tried out the cure by eating a few bags of apricot seeds which have the highest concentration of B17.
They took mega doses so they ate 2 bags in one day and then another bag on the 2nd day.
It cured them and i've been telling everyone i know about it ever since when cancer comes up.

This $18 bag of seeds literally cures most forms of cancer: amazon.com/Apricot-Kernels-Organic-Benefits-Seeds-High/dp/B0712113C3/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1518570106&sr=8-3&keywords=apricot seeds&dpID=51D8EgBdrFL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

weed is degenerate. what part of that dont you understand?

You would need to do a few days at a time, around 4, drinking water of course. So maybe do 4 day fast followed by 3 days eating. Just be sure to make up for the lost calories on the days that you eat. There should be no average weight loss.

keep in mind that cancer is a trillion dollar industry worldwide and there is a reason the FDA and other organizations have outlawed B17 because it would end their flow of shekels.

be smart and eat your apricot seeds so you dont get cancer, and if you do get it be sure to eat a shit ton of them so your cancer will go away.

Does it have any effect if it's sun dried? I have my doubts on (((amzon))) selling cancer cures.

Thank you for the help. My mother is a liberal diehard boomer so shes going to listen to the doctors like the gossipal of god. I will force feed her apricot kernels if I have too.

You're a fucking retarded idiot if you even believe for a second that such a scam home remedy could cure something like cancer. Why not go full homeopathy while you're at it? Just toss chemotherapy out the window, give your mother some garlic diluted one-hundred times and that's bound to fix it. Double-digit IQ retard.

That shit is all bullshit. Don’t fall for that crap. Get her tumor genotyped. I like foundation medicine for that.

t. Doing cancer research the last 30 years.

Nah, this stuff works. I know a guy who has cured several people through these methods.

Too bad she didn't die before you were born. You're a fucking moron and a waste of space.

You should probably kill yourself then, since the cure for cancer has already been known for a long time.

You’re fucking retarded. Point me to a real study not some bullshit YouTube channel.

I guess you must me right. I totally believe that the cure is known, but 500,000 people are all in on a conspiracy because of shekels.

no, you can even cook with it and the b17 is still retained but slightly weakened. my friend just ate them raw. you should also actually read the book you posted it will answer heaps of questions for you. and yea, my friend bought them off amazon. you could always buy whole apricots but you'd need something like 600 seeds so thats a lot of peeling fruit man. just buy a few seed bags. also the cyanide content is so low that it doesnt even effect you even when you mega dose. thats the biggest fud about the whole process anyways. brainlets being brainlets.

anyways m8, your mom will be fine. spread the news~

>what is companies keeping you sick to leech money off your corpse

The one you linked to me on amazon is made in china though, I'm having trouble finding vendors that look legit.

just remember to pay it forward

if not bait don't listen to the retards here