Shingeki no Kyojin

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=w9jfNXwv62c

JM soon

based captain Rico

>Rookie?
>Why are you following me so closely, your comrades are in danger!

Endgame

what is the drama user was talking about last thread? I wasn't here for the one this morning I think.

i want to lick his thighs

Go read the archives.

Annie certified worst girl is what happened.

Read here, and continue down about 20 posts, some user admitted he's been posing as an Anniefag for months and confirmed there's only one other anniefag he's interacted with. Hilarity/ thread derailment ensues and an Anniefag has a mental break down here

New thread?

fuck off.

You fuck off, newfag.

poor soul

Endgame right here, brothers.

Holy fucking shit Reiner is fucking handsome.

Canon.

What did he mean by this?

Hansamu~

just how new are you?

Something something fujos getting delusional over meaningless shit again.

Hansamu~

KEK

ZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Hanji is so lucky to lick this every night

Kudos to you for keeping up with this shitpost for almost nine months.

Power bottom.

Are you the real Anniefag or the fake one? If you're the real one, my condolences.

Fucking kek, OP was actually an Anniefag.

AHAHAHAAH

you're actually retarded, because the last post was from me, stop being delusional

Anniefags have just gotten worse over the years, kinda sad really.

This just gets worse and worse for it

Smells really bad of samefagging to "prove" it.

>everything I don't like is samefagging

Spot the Anniefag.

Levi's dubbed voice triggers me. This voice sounds like it belongs to a big hairy man not levi-sama

Stop samefagging you fucking retard

he deleted it
not knowing the samefagging is more cancerous

Considering some here, wouldn't put past it, especially the Mankasafag.

he actually know how to reset the router or have multiple phones, he can't even be banned
it's just pathetic

She nose

Why was Jean listed as a Squad Leader here? Does anyone have the volume 22 character chart?

after stinkfag's samefagging no one would believe such shit

Yes they also changed a lot of his lInes, in the english version he is too cocky when the original he sounds like a boring adult trying to sound cool in front of others and failing at it, which is part of his charm.

>You will never know its me, and you will continue helping me dig the hole deeper and deeper
Gave me chills desu

Just stopping by to say Manlet is shit tier and worst shingeki.

in the manga he just makes poop jokes everytime

How did these threads peak in shit within around a week

it is known

AM a cute.

samefagging and waifuwars,
where's the ricofag? I like that guy

The cutest

Who is worse, Armin or the manlet?

Because he thinks he sounds cooler like that, only Hanji understands him and translate what he says. He is getting old and doesn´t accept it kek.

Armong

this is pathetic you know?
gave me chills? seriously now?

Armong easily

Both are shitty Gary stus

They're both shit but I have to say Armin

Why can't they just find voice actors that sound similar to the originals? The originals all sound like they were carefully handpicked while the dub sounds like they just randomly picked some high profile voice actor who doesn't fit the character whatsoever. I feel like anime wouldn't be hated by mainstream America so much if the voice actors in dubs weren't so cringe.

Armong ruined the manga.

Manlet forced Ackerman.

These threads became significantly worse when shitletfags and Armongfags started posting more.

Armin is even more forced then he is

So did Levi.

Prepare for season 3 full of manlet fanservice.

let's clear it up
fuck hackayama

Season 2 barely showed this hideous goblin and he's in all of the merch, so it doesn't matter to me anymore.

Levi didn't really ruin anything as hard as Armong did.

manlet tea OVA soon.

Reiner is so handsome.

Armong did do us one favor: he killed Bort. He is also forced out of merch which is pretty funny, while the manlet overshadows everyone and oversaturates the series.

Both need removal.

Mikasa's irrelevant thanks to him.

How many official LE art will they make with season 3?

Fuck off newfag

He's now a container for the two worst characters of the series. Sasuga

Shipperwhales.

Annie stinks.

>this level of dedication to get someone else's waifu written out of a story

Looks like its time to dumps some Rico pics.

Nobody believes this is true you edgy samefagging retard

Manlet, because he is fucking bland, and OP. He takes away the suspense of the series whenever he shows up for battle and I hate characters who act like pricks that belittle others.

I am still pissed that based Erwin died over Armin, but I will give Armin a chance if Isayama can redeem him in the remainder of the manga

But manlet is so painfully cliche, makes me wish he was irrelevant like he was during utgard

He'll probably take Reiner's head size on the season 3 art.

He's really gonna kill himself if you keep pushing, relax man.

Please no
I want an OVA with anyone but him

I rarely ever even see Armin or Manlet posters in these threads, just a bunch of faggots hating on them for no reason. There's probably like 10 posts hating on Armin/manlet for every 1 post praising Armin/manlet, and that 1 post is usually just trying to trigger all the Armin/manlet haters.

>hurr they're competent at their roles so they're automatically gary stus
So are Mikasa and Erwin yet you never see anyone calling them Mary Sues.

Armin and Manlet are hardly Gary Stus. Armin is a thinker but lacks confidence, is physically weak, and cracks easily under pressure. Manlet is the legendary most powerful person archetype but his shtick is that he's short and has an unlikable personality which runs counter to the archetype.

I hope he shares some with Kenny

Is Annie jewish?

Old Ricofag > New Ricofag > everyone else.

The goddess has come into my room and said do it every day.

I only see two positive annie images itt, which is completely okay. Stinkfags should shill now, there's no cancerous anniefagging itt, so all your countershitposting is in vain and stupid.

>armin
>competent

Levi is a bitch prove me wrong.