Is space fake?

Is space fake or at least the videos they release to the public to watch?
Its obvious as fuck that China faked their spacewalk and filmed it in a pool.
What about our moon landings and everything we've done in space since then is that all fake too?

There are only three conclusions I can come up with for why they do this:
A) That its all fake and is a distraction to hide our true reality
B) Its all fake but space is real and only faked it until they made it so they can gain public support
C) Its half faked to cover up whats really going on out there. We went to the moon before the Apollo missions. What we have classified makes the modern tech we have today look like a joke. The space meme is a distraction and misdirection to hide the projects that are really going on behind the scenes.

Sup Forums what is your take on this on to why they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAK-a8Op8KI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp4299-vfPs
youtube.com/watch?v=EpE7CC1zZiA
youtube.com/watch?v=UVea--jSv1A
youtube.com/watch?v=N-Nsni2kalY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Montauk_Project:_Experiments_in_Time
youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po
youtube.com/watch?v=BRPb0J8lZcY
youtube.com/watch?v=X-huF7fRlnA
youtube.com/watch?v=TZqXTWymvEA
youtube.com/channel/UCMVTRzCXvIbdK0Y1ZxD-BlA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Space is fake. I can confirm this 100% because buzz aldrin punched my great uncle who worked at Nintendo

got any proof faggot?

everyone knows we(usa) have had flying saucers way back starting around 1940s and same with Nazi Germany who went to the moon etc

if you didn't know this then you are brainwashed by the globalist

Bump

also if you think space is fake out of all things u have no iq we have done alot more then just the apollo missions lmao

I can show you the bruise he left on my angus when he yelled the story at me

youtube.com/watch?v=pAK-a8Op8KI

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp4299-vfPs

The first U.S. space walk was made with stop motion animation. The Soviets used a water tank. Footage of Gagarin in his capsule is demonstrably falsified by the camera angles (no cameras where cameras would have to be to film from that angle). The Apollo moon photos are perplexing for a number of reasons but I think the most significant anomaly is the vast amount of them. It's highly improbable that they would be able to take the amount of photos they did in the time they had considering they had to wind the film each time while wearing their nerf gloves.

Just don't understand why they release fake videos to the public. Is it a sort of misdirection for people who are questioning it to be lead down the wrong path?

some of its fake some of it isnt, ofc its a misdirection. they(jews elite etc) dont want us knowing about the tech and what really goes on above us in space

youtube.com/watch?v=EpE7CC1zZiA

My theory is most of it is faked because its too damn expensive to go into to space without getting any valuable resources in return.
Governments just fake it like nuclear deterrents, to show that they are just as good as any other country.

C.

Hitlers children dump red pills on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=UVea--jSv1A

i agree with your argument, but why the fuck is all the iss interviews greenscreen crap with actors in harnessess??

"its too damn expensive" wat lol
look at some of the interviews etc I've posted.
they trade people(slaves) technology info bio etc in space

ISS is real, you can even see it with the naked eye so i dont know what you mean by green screen interviews

youtube.com/watch?v=N-Nsni2kalY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Montauk_Project:_Experiments_in_Time

Keep this shit in please

x has to deal with paranormal
this is space politics gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po

this explains alot but its sorta edited in a shitty propaganda way but its still a good watch

You realize they use a pool for training and testing, right? They don't just throw astronauts into a spacewalk without any practice.
You can see the US pool on a tour if you visit JSC.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRPb0J8lZcY

youtube.com/watch?v=X-huF7fRlnA
there are lots of examples like this. maybe you've just never seen them pointed out

Well said.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZqXTWymvEA

if you watch some of the videos i posted you will understand and come to common sense that wow we have some shit going on space hidden from us by the elite (jews)

first hand seen craft like this

This. They just keep sliding, what must they be hiding

Thanks user for the info still finishing the first video

haha lets help the disinfo campaign by posting epic memes hahahah

np gamer, im also gonna shill for youtube.com/channel/UCMVTRzCXvIbdK0Y1ZxD-BlA/ you should sub to him, he follows the space programs and other stuff like q user and provides some gud shit. sorta a normie but i still like his vids, he knows the truth.

You are fucking balls deep in this looney shit.

not really, David Wilcock is balls deep lmao.

i just looked for the truth about whats really going on, and how is that looney shit? is it looney shit because u dont believe or looney shit because ayy lmaos? or is it looney shit because u think its stupid???

its fake go buy a good telescope

Your naked eye works for the CIA

>ISS is real, you can even see it with the naked eye

this is bullshiit everythread they say this, but never any proof of this

you may as wel say you saw santa fucking your mom