How's it feel getting BTFO by one of the highest rated movies of all time?

Nazis continue to lose the culture war. Sad! Black Panther is the greatest film in years, audiences love it. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Niganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A movie made by Amercian blacks pretending they have a positive history. They can tell whatever stories they want.

Sage

Give the profits to the black communities

it's a movie promoting the concept of ethnostates
Sup Forums loves it

Would you get banned from twitter if you replaced "BLACKED" with white?

Are Blacks aware that Black Panther is a fictional movie made by a company that specializes in fantasy via comic books and not an infomercial seeking restitution for an alternate reality?

>ruling black continent
>wakanda has Trump walls to keep off non-wakanda people
>let other black tribe suffer from warlords and famine

Do they think they made this movie?
Who but Disney Jews are making money from this?
All they get are literally feels

>successful black nation
>100% fiction
Sounds about right to me.

>another Planet of the Apes movie

No, they believe it's a documentary.

>A movie about a monarch lead facist ethnostate is popular
I don't know, feels ok I guess.

>uses there instead of their
>twice

Wonder what race wrote that.

>history

Do you think in the future it'll be considered racist to not accept this made up cape story as historical fact?

kek

Thats proper spastic, like dribbling into your own crotch level windowlicker

this black panther hype has reached levels of cringe that shouldnt be possible
wtf is going on?

>Finally seeing WHITE people ruling their WHITE Country on their WHITE Continent minding there (sic) WHITE business thriving with there (sic again) WHITE dollars and WHITE resources.

The lack of self awareness with the leftist media is pretty staggering.

Delusion combined with the fact that they think this hurts whites somehow? It's fanfic black excellence taken to its ultimate conclusion.

They know exactly what it means and how it looks. Did you think that they wanted equality?

Exactly. They never wanted equality, or at least they've been convinced it's unobtainable. They want POWER.

Do black people even really care about this? All I see are white people hyping it up on PR channels.

they can go back to their BLACK continent since its so nice and dreamy.

Agreed, whites have been holding blacks far too long, it's about time to let them go. BLAXIT when?

>A movie made by Amercian blacks

Not so fast Tyrone. It's a blacksploitation film made by whites and Jews. No different than the Foxy Cleopatra's of the 70's and 80's.

Ooga booga

Damn Mussolini got to fucking spinning when his speeches heated up.

>All this bullshit hype around Black Panther but it literally doesn't come out for 2 more days
Pretty titanic marketing desu.

You’re being racist RIGHT NOW

It isn’t even out yet.
>sage

>created by white men
>financed by a white company
>about a fictional African country that's rich from some alien mineral
Holy shit, this the "Passion of the Christ" or "Schindler's List" for black people? Have they lost their fucking minds?

They do realize it's fantasy though, right...?

Holy shit. I agree with niggers for once? Wtf?

How dare you ask something like that during BLACKED history month.

They've been shilling the movie on Sup Forums to drum up controversy.

It's not really working so their news articals keep shifting between "Stronk powerful blacks" and "Trumps America is trying to destroy the movie".

Oh, and Russian hackers, Russian hackers are also trying to tank the movie, becuase fuck it sorta works for CNN.

>created and financed by (((white men)))

You can keep thinking that shlomo, no white person can come up with interracial scenarios like you; considering you learnt albeit from fantasy and reality

Excels at cock washing

worked for jews.

wow. thanks user

If american blacks want to go back to Africa and establish their own nation, free of whitey, let them go. Hold the door open for them. Buh-bye, and don't let the door hit your black ass on the way out

>wakanda
I really thought that was a meme

bwahahahaha
thanks user

So gay.

Wait until you find out about the country next to them. "Niganda"
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Niganda

>we say it's true so it must be true!
>later: reality hits
>OBVIOUSLY FOUL PLAY!
>more reality hits
>WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE SAY YOU BIGOTS!
Didn't learn anything from the election or ghostbusters did you? Kek!

it's not even out yet, nigger, how do you even know if it's any good or how much it will make...unless the reviews are rigged and disney is buying their own tickets.

and of course it's a fictional movie

"The niggers tried to annex the kangs, and the kangs would have nothing to do with it"

This is amazing.

Are blacks aware that a white dude made the characters? Like literally how much of the production is white people lmao

Well, they really couldn't call it "Wokanda" like they wanted to. Are you not "Woke"?

how about WEkanda?

That's literally what Nazis want.

>blacks get curious of deep history in africa, 300 bajillion years of mud huts and chucking spears

Hey yeah!

Das rite!

kek.
Isn't Tony Stark, they fictional character that made Wakanda great uh, um, er, "White"?

This movie is a fantasy, not based on truth. In fact it is as far removed from the truth as you could get. Maybe that's why it's so exciting, it lets Blacks pretend for a moment that they weren't born Black.

white panzer?

I never see other Guam flags and I just so happen to be on leave in the mainland when I see one.

>White people from around the world are all exactly the same
>But these niggers from different failed civilizations is diversity n' sheit.

Poe's Law has become the rule.

It wasn't even filmed in Africa.

Trips of Truth.

>1 post by this ID
>no link/source
>meme flag
>topic is literal propaganda
SAGE YOU STUPID FAGS

IMS when i found out buzzfeed larps as a serious media company with a fucking name like buzzfeed

Isn't there an entire continent of Niggers already that everyone else is terrified to visit because they eat people and get Ebola?

This guy gets it
We love it too

Buzzfeed is a stronk womyn soyboy fagrag.

That's not true, white people live in South Africa.

In fact there was one here just the other day telling us about how his family had to defend farm lands with guns and he was nearly kidnapped and murdered by blacks.

Racists btfo

can we start a hashtag to teach wakandan history in schools?

Would you believe me if I told you there are people literally hired to come on Sup Forums and kick the wasps nest so that they can create controversy and even hype the movie even more by getting victim status by claiming racism?
>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Sage doesnt do what you think it does

Segregation has already been tried. Black people didn't like not having any productive people to leech from.

#WakandaTroof teach the history!

noooooooooo..... nooooo

>TFW 90% of being a liberal is trying to make your fantasies reality

Me too bud, me too.

You might say that "wakanda" wrong.

HUEHUEHUE

it already is
try to correct one of these loons

>TFW 90% of being a liberal is STILL trying to force your fantasy into reality

Oh please, Black Panther doesn't even hold a candle to the actual best piece of African cinema.

totally. i think they're barking up the wrong tree though. it's getting embarrassing and you just KNOW there are going to be plenty of assaults, shootings, murders, etc. on opening night. when nigs chimp as they are wont to do, then we shall make fun of them and this afro-supremacist shambolic spectacle.

SSSTTTIIILLLLLL

true story, my dude

Except we tell people to rank the movie 10/10 because we understand memes better than they do.

They are honest reviews not skewed by current climate propaganda of oppressed dindus. \s

SSSSSSTTTTTTIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL

Who's ready for the race war?

yeah, i know this place is one huge psyop. shills, shilling shills shilling shills. Its always been like this. Gets worse the more popular the place gets too, meaning the big players keep an eye on it and up their frequency and vitriol of their shitposting along with the user count

>There

The premise of the movie is basically the Jew story of Germany played by blacks. Hitler wanting the blacks to rise up and the good guy wanting to keep the country isolated. The jewery that went into this movie is beyond compare.

if they got half of the "theirs" right, why did they fuck up the other half? how dumb must one be to pull that off?

Wakanda remains a secret by disguising itself as a typical nigger nation.

These right here are excellent examples of how jews/liberals operate.
They NEED victim status, it's their currency. 6 gorillion, remember?

Even if Sup Forums started a hashtag hyping the movie, the media wouldn't pick it up and they would still go after racism because they need an enemy, they need an antagonist.

>Our history is based on fantasy movie with mutants and robots!!

kek

i thought ethnonationalism was haram for the psychotic left you fucking faggot?

>burger education
You dont see such shit from blacks in UK

>expect the unexpectable
Like satan posting classic African Cinema memes

Yes, and nobody will be held accountable for the chimpout that is about to happen.
Just look at all the shit that happened at the superbowl celebrations.
Niggers looking for an excuse to be niggers.

That looks fucking awesome, I wanna know who kills Captain Alex.

Was is Sambo? Was it Jamal? Or was it Sharky?

We need to own news companies