Perhaps the most based game of this year

kotaku.com/idiots-fight-to-keep-a-medieval-game-white-1516970808

metro.co.uk/2018/02/12/games-inbox-kingdom-come-deliverance-racism-sonic-all-stars-racing-3-and-fire-emblem-on-switch-7305167/

neogaf.com/threads/people-of-colour-in-kingdom-come-deliverance-a-discussion-read-the-op.764459/

robertwguthrie.com/whats-racist-about-telling-the-truth-when-historical-accuracy-is-used-to-deny-agency/

You Sup Forumstards are to buy this game right now, if you haven't already, and then drink Leftard tears, while they cry themselves to sleep.

>2014
>goobergate

Definitely buying it

Libshits will all buy this game instead.

Which is the exact same game as the past ones, except now you get to go into their own deluded mindsets.

I will ONLY play that game if it not only has good legitimate reviews, but also is NOT what the cover makes it out to be, but knowing Ubicucks, it'll be an SJW cuckfest.

Will libshits also want to ban time machines, when they all go to Medieval Europe, and discover everyone is all white?

What a cuck.

Hates "offending" others, yet calls blacks "colored".

Nice ID jew. Stop shilling for this gay game

Medieval Europe would have had almost zero actual Africans outside of traveling emissaries, the odd slave, and Northern African travelers.

It's like asking why isn't there any Europeans in the Congo at the same time.

The combat in the game isnt very good.

But the Congo is all white! Black Panther showed me what Africa would have been like if it were to be black instead! White people must make up 100% of Congo, since it's a shithole!

Shit looking game is shit. Who knew?

Your flag says it all. Finfag.

And your ID says it all about you kike

>SJW cuckfest
>black woman sniper
just don't even worry about the game, it'll be shit

Do you honestly think it looks good? I mean as a game. It's great that it's not a sjw propaganda piece and shit but it's a barely finished pile of puke nonetheless.

Nice ID, cunt

>based game
It's clunky as fuck and poorly designed. Sure, the developer might be based, but it's just a really bad game.

Muh graphics over story and gameplay

Go play minecraft faggot

It still needs some work. Maybe another couple of months of patches will solve the problems. But calling it a barely finished pile of puke? That's taking it a bit too far my mongolian friend.

>JEW

JEWMERICAN BTFO

FU

If it’s a game my kids can play, that’s all that matters.

We’re too old to be thinking about ourselves, (((modern media))) is used to influence children, not us.

>If it’s a game my kids can play, that’s all that matters.
It isn't. It's based on reality and not cartoony stuff.

But then again, it all depends on context, and not content. Without proper context, the content will corrupt, which is why libshits look to be as crass and vile as possible.

>ID
Here for legendary bread

Im pirating in right now

But I don't want to be an unintentonal part of Sup Forums history

I'm going to hold on to that. It looks like a typical early access title that tries to win you over with pretty graphics(a la Cryengine) and prettier promises, fails at that, then is revealed to be bereft of content and makes you feel like a retard with it's janky gameplay.

Shut up Shekelstein

Fitting ID for a shill. The game is objectively shit

so far this game is janky but I love it. The fun comes from the fact that you can die super easily and need to manage hygeine, hunger, etc.

combat is kinda choppy but still fun

You're shit.

Your flag is also upside down, tard.

>JEW

Stupid m88z

SJW don't even buy video games.

Meh, too bad the games combat looks like shit

don't get so upset bucko.
i've got to say though i enjoyed it this far.
though the cunt you have to get the money from at the start is a bit of a hard fight for the start of the game.

stop spoilerino

Of course they do.

Only if it is either weeb shit, or direct globalist propaganda.

How is a tuorial a spoiler?

It's like saying the ending having credits afterwards is a spoiler.

Andromeda and Wolfenstien both flopped. Andromeda was so bad the team literally disbanding immediately after, and wolfenstein went on sale in less than a month?

>hasnt played the game
>is supposed to know its tutorial

You spoilered again

>ID Mutz
fucks sake

>Mutz and JEW

How can mutts recover?

>start of the game
im not gonna mean 1 hour in now am i

my review was banned :(

MY TORRENT IS TAKING 30 HRS

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

This brings up an interesting question. What’s worse, the Jewed up games or the weeb games?

I’ve noticed franchises I used to love are now having traps, promiscuous and immodest women, and overall far less masculinity than usual. DBZ has female horny buu in that new game, Zelda has Link cross dressing and a “strong Amazonian race” (even though they were basically a shithole in OoT). The new Smash games has sexually promiscuous women introduced to children, and honestly Nintendo as a whole has become progressively more degenerate.

The Jew is more politically intent to destroy western civilization, while weebs do it for profit. I find the latter worse because the latter affects children far more.

But so did anti-SJW games like Duke Nukem Forever (which released long before the term SJW was a thing) flopped, for reasons other than its gameplay (which was actually good on PC). But they also hated Prey 2017 for not being completely cucked to hell and back, and they also whine that fare like Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy sucked, since they have no patience for old-school difficulty that we mastered as kids, since snowflakes hate being challenged.

They love garbage, yet refuse to recognize a REAL game from casual crap, unless if a REAL game becomes popular for whatever reason.

Good thing its 4 am and i havent went to sleep yet

bought

>duke nukem was anti-sjw

what? It was complete satire that no one with over 80iq took seriously. There is no edge to it all.

>940kb/sec
>europoors bragging about internet speed
>questionmark_blackguy.png

wasnt bragging Tyrone

I'm enjoying it so far.

Read the reviews for it.

You can see libshits whining and crying over the content of the game. All of which is "offensive", to them.

i bought this game and dont even have windows!!!

I don't know man, Both corrupt but weebshit doesn't make me feel like i'm going to get stabbed in the back. I like not feeling that way.

true if those snowflake fags saw a copy of Mr Bones for the Sega Saturn, they would through a nonstop shit fit

Your house must have a massive draft then

I bought the game and was able to play it for about an hour this morning. I really enjoyed everything about it so far:

> chuck full of real European history, I get to learn while I play
> unique fighting system that I find quite enjoyable
> story sequences actually make you feel like you can relate to the people and could have lived there in that time and place
> gorgeous graphics

and of course I love supporting the based White community. If you're not broke, get this game.

It literally just came out today. It may not be perfect, but the mainstream entertainment industry is so cucked these days, I'd be a fool not to buy it.

I actually had that game.

It had weird minigames in between actual platforming levels. Which you had to mash A to get your loosely scattered bones if you took too much damage.

Never made it past the stupid ice level without resorting to cheating.

But the craziest level had to be a "pinball" level where you bounced your skull, on a larger skull, to complete your skeleton in the Wraith World.

And no, it has nothing to do with Roller Coaster Tycoon.

It's an insane game, and Sega needs to rerelease it, pronto!

Fucking retarded devs, they may be based but the game is beyond shit, the only good thing about it are the graphics.

All far cry games are bad games

there is a lot of people complaining about actual performance issues. It sure could be a bit more optimized. About the game itself, it simply is.....different. A lot of people expected another skyrim but the game is built on trying a lot of new things. Many gaymers cant cope with this. Also the history aspect of this.......I watched few stream of few americans playing this but man, the whole world is to them like some alien planet. ( Example: people in game start talking about tartars. American: "oh shit tartars are actual people? Where is the tartar sauce from? ). This setting is probably more fiction to average american that Elder scrolls

>it came out today
see, that's not an excuse.

>

Just look at that black supremacist movie that is releasing.

Even without its marketing, I wouldn't see it anyway, since I don't care for Marvel, and never seen any movies in their recent mega franchise.

But Black Panther would have remained obscure, only if a domestic terrorist group didn't steal the name, and only if Marvel didn't release these movies about superheroes would have never cared about.

Oh hey. I saw your review and went looking for it wondering why it was gone.

>JEW

Holy fuck hahahhah

Kek. What were you cucks waiting for. I downloaded the game 10 hours ago.

Damn this game is comfy. Combat is great too once you get the hang of it.

really refreshing to hear christianity in games too

>Japanese company Nintendo
>MUH JOOS
How can a Nintendo character be "promiscuous" anyways? Any related pics?

Support the devs, thief.

>weeb games
Go neck yourself faggot.

this game sounds great from what ive been reading. i dont care what any these discredited reviewers say, im gonna get it soon

brainlet, you always root for the enemy in the far cry games

amen brother, the saturn had the hardest games, and some of the most out there, i would love to see the bug games rereleased too but theses faggots would never let it happen, bug too is the most baised game to ever be released on a mainstream console

DNF had shit graphics for the time, and had overused jokes. It took them about a decade too long to release it, and it didn't even come close to living up to the hype. It would be like if Half-Life 3 got released today... aside from nostalgia buyers, almost nobody would want it.

Oh don't worry I will buy the game. I always playtest games to see if they are worth my money.

Bought. I hope I have time to play it soon, but happy to support the developers.

Oh, it's a kickstarter game. No wonder it oozes unpleasentness everytime i look at a video of it.

Only played the original Bug!, but I played the demo for Bug Too! once.

Bug Too lacked polish, and focus. I got lost in Splot in Bug 1, and never got around to playing it again recently.

Sega needed to remaster both Clockwork Knight games for the 3DS, but lost the opportunity, because a gimped version of Sonic Generations was more important, than one of the most underrated 2.5D platformers of all time.

Outside of Sonic R and NiGHTS (the latter I never played), Sega completely forgot the Saturn ever existed.

>using computing power for torrenting when you could be mining dogecoins

>mining dogecoins when you could be mining trx

If they were trying to be inclusive there wouldn't be any problem with them pointing out that there were maybe 1 or 2 in a 10 thousand black people in Europe. It might even be quite interesting to explore how they got there. However, these people just nit-pick so that they can tear down and exclude Europeans. They don't even care that they are only technically and not textually correct, they fundamentally believe that they are absolutely and overwhelmingly right and moral. It’s a sickness.

A good future can't be based on lies.

Also don't do what they do and buy products for political reasons, buy products because they are good.

sega really needs to give up on sonic, every sonic game after sonic adventure 2 has just been shiting on a legacy, i see genesis collection after genesis collection and they are all the same games, they need to make a saturn collection, the reason they dont is they never listen to their fans (accept the autistic sonic ones)

That fucking gif. Kek

I am really enjoying it, much better than skyrim.

Sup Forums pls go

>idiots fight to keep a medieval game white
Why? The dev basically told everyone to fuck off he doesn't want niggers in his game, there's no reason for people to fight over it since they've already won.

Didn't the game actually turn out to be a buggy mess with Oblivion-tier combat?

the combat is very different, you can't really compare it. You have to keep very focused on your oponent and dodge, block, swing or stab accordingly.

>> story sequences actually make you feel like you can relate to the people and could have lived there in that time and place

This is what I like the most. I can't remember the last time I played a game that was so engaging. I don't even know how good the overall of the story will end up being, but it's so easy to put myself in the main character's position, even otherwise typical video game story moments, like most of the intro quest, are made that much more interesting.

I'm still not sure what I think of the combat, it's clearly the main risk they took on this game. I can't say they got it perfectly right, but it definitely doesn't appear game breaking either.