BUZZFEED SUING DNC FOR PISS TAPE CONFIRMATION

thehill.com/homenews/media/373711-buzzfeed-suing-dnc-over-trump-dossier

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.kcdn6607B#.ng7pZZXvE
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

Guess they're a bit pissed over this.

the left eats itself again

the only buzzfeed videos i watch are those two soyboys who eat different foods at different price points. i actually like that youtube show. not at all political just food

Q predicted this

I honestly hoped the piss tapes were real. I would have only respected him more.

they fucking arent, an user mailed them some fan fic, then the cia niggers got ahold of it you know the rest.

#MeToo leaf

>news articles all last week about the DNC being $200k away from being insolvent
>get hit with huge lawsuit from Buzzfeed

Press S to spit on it's grave

>mfw the DNC goes bankrupt in my lifetime

You have to go back Carlos.

S
I'm getting off this ship like the Jew rat I am

Haha holy shit

Qeq

Bump

>BuzzFeed is arguing that the DNC has information that could link Gubarev to the 2016 Russian hack into the committee's servers, which would undermine his libel complaint.
>According to Vanity Fair, which was the first news outlet to report on the lawsuit, the DNC is arguing that providing such information could make it vulnerable to another cyberattack.
Translation: We weren't hacked. Seth Rich was the leaker.

Holy fuck this is brilliant. A god move for that clickbait shitpile that will bring them more notoriety.

Should be a banable phrase tbqh familia.

it was based on bane posting

Getting brought to court over their yellow journalism will do that.

Wait so he didn't even screw them, he just paid them to screw each other? What a weirdo.

Burger reading comprehension.

No fucking way that's real.

Fucking Sup Forums, and they say this place is cancer

>Not knowing about how WE made that up in 2016
Get The Fuck OUT. You don't belong here.

LOL WHAT

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>For you
Gets me every time

Thanks for this QRD.
BTW. Has Steele reappeared?
He went missing instead of appearing in court... I've seen nothing since.

British Spy Missing! Christopher Steele the former Mi6 spy central to the Trump #pissgate dossier_ failed to appear in a London court Feb 8 and his whereabouts are unknown!
Steele is being sued by Russian tech tycoon Aleksej Gubarev.
In the dossier Steele alleges Gubarev’s companies, including XBT Holdings and Webzilla, used “botnets and port traffic to transmit viruses, plant bugs and steal data.”
The Russian's Boston lawyer Fray-Witzer said: "with respect to Mr. Gubarev, Webzilla and XBT there has never been a single scrap of evidence about them in the dossier.”

Calling fake on this until you provide the real source.

FUCKING KEK

>buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.kcdn6607B#.ng7pZZXvE
Links to:
>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

After a cursory glance I don't see that excerpt.

MFW some autists on a Mongolian noodle appreciation forum have a higher standard of proof than 17 _ "all 17 agree" US intelligence agencies.

No they're just demanding all the information related to the "hacking" of the DNC since they're being sued for libel for claiming some Russian guy did it. Of course there wasn't any hacking so they're not going to get shit from the DNC, if the libel suit has gotten this far that means the plaintiffs probably know they have a rock solid case and Buzzfeed is fucked. It's going to be fun to see the bluehairs react when they realize the DNC's lies have put them on the chopping block.

S
Does the money have to go to hulk hogan? That would be awesome.

The reason is that all of those agencies are corrupt. Autists are too concrete for such manipulative tactics and deception.

>openly admit they can't verify anything in it but don't care and are publishing it anyway because fuck blumpf
>get sued
>suddenly desperate to verify it

S

Damn straight bong.

the absolute state of muh russia conspiracy

Did these retards actually fall for this shit?

kek

sure you did kiddo