How the fuck can conservatives justify this?

How the fuck can conservatives justify this?

You are right, we should get rid of all the niggers and remove their thumbs so they can't type dumb shit at us from liberia

They're white and not poor.

im a little poor

/thread

How can stupid niggers like Sunshine justify fucking their life up so bad that they require food stamps in order to raise their kids?

They're starving but they can afford smartphones and Black Panther tickets

>can't covering their medical bills
shouldnt it be can't cover? Or her sentence is actually right?

You don't even have to mention that shit. Just point out that if you're actually hungry then someone mailing you a box full of food is fucking AWESOME. Only not hungry people give a shit what kind of food it is. Perfect way to expose the 50% or more of SNAP recipients who don't need that shit.

The poster is black, user. English is a challenge. Furthermore, they don't feel that language should be empirical. Blacks have always strayed from convention. It's because they don't have the processing power to use a complex system like language correctly. It's not creativity, or blacks would be artists. They just can't remember everything necessary to use a language correctly unless it's very, very simple.

>can't covering their medical bills
appraently she can't into grammer, besides their are medical coverage for the poor

Because they be stupid and can't learning English.

>she can't into grammer
>their
>grammer
>their
wew

throwing money at a failing business is bad acumen

I don't care if you're being "ironic," Reddit. You're getting the gas for that.

You realize you're making fun of an intentionally grammatically-incorrect post, right?

>Why can't we take money from productive people and give it to worthless leaches who haven't even produced enough value in society to pay for their own medical bills.

There’s more fucking poor white people then there are poor black people. If you stupid niggers cared or could understand how economy’s work you would see that it’s just not a niggers plight it’s every lazy dumb fucks plight.

>poor and black people be starving
Does this mean that all black people, even wealthy ones, are starving because of Trump, or that only people who are both poor and black are starving while white and poor people are fine?

It's funny how pretty much every ESL user here has a better understanding of English than the average American nigger.

>poor and black
is she saying all black people are poor, or is she just being redundant?

how fucking new are you

>economy’s
You don't pluralize with an apostrophe, dumbass.
>inb4 you didn't address my point REEEEEEEEE
I never argued what you disagreed with.

I thought Trump failed in removing the Affordable Care Act?

Name one black person in the USA that is starving to death through no fault of their own.

>How the fuck can conservatives justify this?
people dont give a shit about immigrants, the ones who say they do lie
get it through you thick skull

They just can't do it. Look up the advent of "creole" languages. Niggers are like babies who can't form words properly, but it's not unformed mouth parts causing the problem; they just aren't smart enough. Creole languages always come about when niggers are immersed in other languages. They simply can't process the complexity of languages that aren't derived from clicks.

Or maybe she’s saying the bill directly affects black people regardless of wealth somehow, beats me

>Trump is giving billionares tax cuts while poor and black people be starving and can't covering their medical bills
>while => be
that doesn't even make sense as Habitual Be.
Is the idea of Habitual Be just totally made up in order to justify the attempts to legitimize AAVE?

>implying her solid economic understanding and analysis are accurate.

Sounds like poor and black people need to eat more and get sick less.

WHAT DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT ME WANTING TO HANG YOU PEOPLE?! I'M READY TO KILL SHITTY WHITES, YOU THINK I GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT LAZY NIGGERS "starving"? STARVE?! YOU UNGRATEFUL NIGGERS WILL NOT STARVE. YOU WILL EAT THE GOVERNMENT CHEESE AND SLOP YOU ARE SO GRACIOUSLY GIVEN. CANT AFFORD MEDICAL? YOU FUCKS HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE ER AND NOT PAYING FOR DECADES. YOU'RE ALREADY THE REASON WHY THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS FUCKED. I WANT YOU PEOPLE DEAD

>black people be starving

cause fuck them for not getting their shit together and paying their own way. thats how.

>I w-was pretending to be retarded
>trolled you fgt
***messages his Reddit admin***
>did I do it right?