It's over for us

It's over for us

By the way, I am disappointed how blue pilled pol became. It's just like isn't now.

Only white men of good character and fat booty bitches will be in the ethnostate, who tf wants to drill that plank?

>you matched with a girl on Tinder
>profile reads ''whites need not apply''
Why do i have this feeling you aren't white?

Believe me she wants a white boy.
just shit test

Blame The_Cuckold

I didn't match with her you retard.

>stand against racism
>whitey doesn't need to apply
I'm pretty sure that is, uh, racist or something.

I fucking hate girls with short hair.

Say you're not white, but black, and that you wan't to go out with her. Tell her that if she is not a racist, then she has to accept that you are in fact black.

>a trap wants to chase the BBC meme
you're acting like this is unusual in the slightest

literally this

* it's just like int now

I'd rather date a woman with nice hair and no legs and no arms than a short hair one with all 4 limbs

>caring enough about some skank on tinder that you didn't match with, that you took a screenshot of her profile to post on Sup Forums with edge lord neo nazi flag symbol
Wow, you really are cucklord mcgee

Nobody on Sup Forums is white you retard

This.

Those aren't comics. Those are shitty stick figures in boxes.

And they're not comical: only the sad barfing of a no-talent pissed-off woman..

>oh noes some dyke looking retard doesn’t want to date white boys!!
>We’re finished!
Who the fuck cares she’s a lost cause. She’ll probably be back begging for a white guy just as soon as the toll is paid anyway. Fuck off

No one in their right mind would want this woman to be the mother of white children. A woman who hates her race this much will hate her family with equal passion. She would sooner roast her own child on a pike than let them have any kind of pride or dignity as a person.
You shouldn't want this person as a member of your family. They will only bring abuse and horror while you try your best to give them the best possible.
Literally nothing of value is lost in her. Self-hating members of any race are the worst. Not an optimal mate for the survival of any bloodline. Don't waste your time mourning the damned, instead focus on the people you can save.

Let's see how she feels when she's in her 40's and only has her "furbabies" to comfort her.

Oh fuck oh shit I didn't realize she was cute somebody shoot me fellinlove/10

i like them

time to take the yellowpill Sup Forums