I don't think you understand what plot convenience means

WHO KRILLCHAD HERE?

RISE UP BROS!

Feels good to be a Kalebro.

>apparently I have healing powers
>apparently I have hakai powers
>lol my SS2 is as strong as your SS3 and base Black is stronger than me
>but SS Vegeta wrecks SS Black
>mastering ssb after a day of learning mafuba but APPARENTLY training for a year can't
>o-oh when the same person fuses with himself it uh...it makes a million billion copies

Raditz would've been a better villain than Goku Black. Someone prove me wrong.

What's this about the magical girls having to gattai to become ribrianne?

>not a single asspull
wew

I liked the idea of Trunks being a healer but losing healing because he's not officially in the position anymore is legit retarded

Raditz is definitely far sexier.

Krillin, i wont let your elimination go out in vain.
Leave Frost to me.

Reminder

Use Trunks' face here

I miss him, guys. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=c86zwiGeEIk&t=2s
>this is what Dragonball Supers fans want from this arc

Summary for episode 102 mentions that Briane has to fuse with the other two to become Ribrianne. I'd guess they just messed up names again, like what happened in the exhibition match. It's much more likely than Toei completely messing up her introduction and then pretending it didn't happen months later. There's also the ending with transformations for the other two girls too.

interesting.....

>no argument
>objectively denying the truth
I accept your concession.

>I AM THE FUCKING PENIS!

>goku not a GoD
>can use hakai because reasons
>trunks not an apprentice
>can no longer use his healing powers because reasons

bravo toyo

Get better reading comprehension kid.

IT'S N-NOT AN ASSPULL FUCKING RETARD

T-TRUNKS' GENKIDAMA AND SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE FORM A-ARE TRUNKS' COMPLEX EMOTIONS MADE REAL

>Frieza not a GoD
>can hold onto god energy because reasons
>Goku cant escape from GoD energy even though he USES God energy
Sasuga Toei

There is no evidence of daishinkan being evil. No, someone looking at another person does not mean that someone has evil ambitions

Based Toyo

Toeipablos BTFO once again, don't worry, take this L and move on

Reminder

allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Foreshadowing
>A clue or allusion embedded in the narrative that predicts some later event or revelation. It could be something a character says or does, an event that doesn't make sense until much later, a Meaningful Name, or really anything at all. The foreshadowing may be ominous, or seem perfectly innocent at the time.

>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect. Genuinely bad foreshadowing either deflates the suspense or is too obfuscated (such as an Ice Cream Koan) to predict anything. It's also equally problematic if used excessively. Foreshadowing may establish something to avoid an Ass Pull. Or it may put a viewer off as introducing a needless supernatural element to the story.

Again
>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect.

>In literature, foreshadowing is commonly done when a possibility is mentioned, but almost immediately dismissed or disproved. To some readers, they will dismiss the suggested possibility just as the unsuspecting characters do. More experienced readers will immediately call the author's bluff and know what to expect.

Are Toeimongrels literally incapable of critical thinking? Is that why everything must be spelled out for them?

Reminder that Pizza

GOKU-SA!

Yes

That's an old version. Use the new tanned one instead

Friendly reminder for you retards shitting on Goku over the ep 102 spoilers that he is the one wgo actually understands the situation they are in better than anyone else.

>everyone at the ToP are but mere pawns for the Zeno's enjoyment
And this is why they absolutely have to be amazed by the whole thing. The more awesome powers and fights that unfold along the way, the better. Goku actually has the kind of strategic vision all of you fucks lack despite being a barely educated fight autist.

One thing is for sure: winning over the Zenos is the best kind of thing that can happen and this is what is eventualy gonna allow Goku/U7 to find some way to restore all the gorillions of lives lost in the erasing of 7 universes: be it restoring them altogether, or teleporting them to the winning universe, or some shit like that.

Of course not everything is rosy and he needs to be aware of schemers such as Freeza who can1t be allowed to actually win the thing.

thanks turanksu

Why does Toyotaro feel the need to write his own bullshit into the story? Why can't he just copy the anime, but fix whatever's wrong with it?

Goku didn't witness Zamasu being Hakai'd in the manga though, so it's implied he learned it offscreen prior

>wgo
*who

>Why can't he just copy the anime,
Because the anime is shit?

>mastering ssb
>MASTERING
Fucking toeishills I swear

With a tired and angry grunt, Vegeta painfully moves toward the two girls. "I'm your opponent. The only one who can defeat Cabba is me!". But the girls aren't paying attention and just looking behind him with a grin. Vegeta turns around but it's too late and his face is violently greeted by Brianne's shoe. She had powered down to her cute form, as if to say she entirely dominated him and he was no threat to her.

To drive that point further, she viciously tramples Vegeta's torso. The people around him can hear his cries of pain due to his broken ribs, but among them, no ally. Goku is fighting a limit-breaking battle with Jiren. The Earthlings are still standing in circle waiting for the tournament to end. Cabba... isn't able to help. The two other girls are putting him through the worst humiliations to make up for his weakness and inability to entertain them.

The pain is too much, and Vegeta starts crying. Seeing this, the cruel Brianne mocks him once again and puts her shoe on his face, then into his mouth. First, Vegeta tries to resist, to move Brianne's foot away, to keep his mouth closed, but his mind betrays him and submits. Brianne twists her foot into Vegeta's mouth, forcing him to lick. But when Vegeta's tears drop on Brianne's shoe, the green-haired warrior puts her other shoe on Vegeta's broken ribs, making him yell again.
"Clean it."
The pain is so intense Vegeta doesn't hesitate one second and licks Brianne's shoe frantically, trying to clean up his own tears, while she looks at him in an ojou-sama "hand on mouth" gesture. When Brianne stops stepping on Vegeta's torso, he raises his eyes and see behind her two silhouettes in the middle of a fight : it's Golden Freeza and Hit.

"Freeza... d-do something..."
"Oya oya... Vegeta-san, are you alright? I'm afraid I can't do anything, you said it yourself : in this tournament, teamwork would just be holding you back"

>Why can't he just copy shit?

Not a good idea

>if you aren't a GoD you can't use some technique that Beerus uses too
Nice headcanon Alejandro

>toyocucks have to copy toeichad memes because they are as creatively bankrupt as their cucklord

Subarashii.

Tell me. Who is your favorite character of Super? Not only design based, I mean based on screen time and personality, too. For me it's pic related.

If Freeza's mental training to rid himself of his stamina problems has in the manga it would make more sense since this happened.

But he did?

>Why can't he just copy the anime, but fix whatever's wrong with it?
Because they are both different versions of the same outline. Also if he copied Toei's shit, he'd have to credit them.

>Viz is no longer free officially
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

so when is the hot glue?

I'll beat you like a rug, Tumblr-chan.

The holding back punchline gets me every time

toeishits don't comprehend rebuttals

regardless of format it is still a rebuttal

and a newer nicer one

>Posting lies

Don't worry, fix'd

Needs bigger breasts

light work

even though shes fat

>Why can't he just copy the anime, but fix whatever's wrong with it?
This pretty much explains what Toei shills don't like about the manga. They're angry that Toyo is doing his own thing instead of being a companion piece to the anime and explaining all its shitty writing.

Wow. So that's a chad in your eyes?
Really makes me feel weird on my back.

Someone on 2ch said he preferred the manga FT arc because "it was easy to understand without an unknown power-up of anime or a feeling bad inspirational drama".

>it's another animefags vs. mangafags shit flinging autism war

Based nips

Watch out. Don't trigger the Cuckhan fags.

>an unknown power-up of anime
>unknown

>filthyfrank

Better than Gohanpedos and cauliflafag

10/10

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP ARGUING MANGA IS SHIT STOP BULLYING MY FAVORITE SUNDAY CARTOON

This. Disagreeing with it is cuck circle tier half hearted strategizing: sure you''re conserving the weakest half of the team seeing as the strongest guys went off on their own to enjoy themselves, but now that they have gone to do that one needs to make sure they can be supported too. 18 only gets saved because Turirin was her husband and watching her more carefully, otherwise they would have lost a fighter.

U7 is lucky most other universes are playing it as badly or worse; if one of the big guys such as Jiren decided to wipe out the entire cuck circle with a big ki blast there's nothing they could do about it. U6 is doing good because MVP Hitto is shown to be alert for any falling team members.

When will he be back? Will he team up with the world tournament announcer?

Those just look like balloons.

>trying to make sense of ssbkaioken which is fucking retarded
>trying to make sense of trunks suddendly shitting out ssrage and spirit sword
>trying to make sense on how black suddenly gets zenkai without even experiencing near death or needing to be healed
>trying to explain the rift in dimension that shits clones outta nowhere
>trying to explain why hit keeps getting stronger and stronger outta nowhere for plot purpose
>trying to explain how zamasu suddendly merged with the universe because why not
>trying to explain why vegetto has a tough time beating zamasu even though he is a fusion of two superior individuals
toei asspulls cant be put logically and toyotaro did a brilliant job without inconsistency

>Still no argument
>Doesn't even know what an asspull is
>Tell me to get better reading comprehension
Nice projection m8. Go back to special school.

kek, toeipedros destroyed, nothing new

Jaco cousin looks pretty cute here

Tell me, why is Gohan always so over confident whenever he power-ups?
He is so shit bros.

looks like they were going from a bottom-up camera angle, but failed

>o-oh when the same person fuses with himself it uh...it makes a million billion copies
this is the only one I have an issue with, it was slightly less retarded than mergin with the universe at least

I hope toyotaro use a diferent team from the one in the anime, I just want Yamcha instead of Tien.

Fuck off.

He's probably cheering on his father somewhere

I still cant see no asspull everything has been either forshadowed or explained through the narrative of the story.
sry that your inbred redneck brain cant follow for shit jombo

Everyone does this, Gohan just pays the price harder.

Usually because when he wins once he thinks he can do it all and because his Dad always believed he could.

He's had everyone perform verbal fellatio on his potential that he thinks he's invincible whenever he supposedly realizes that potential. ,

Makes sense, toeishills know that Toei desperately needs someone fixing their writing. Just look how easily Dimps improved Toei's fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=O57z_I7WQOI
>Trunks does no shit against Vegetto-tier Zamasu until he gets the spirit bomb power up
>there's actually powerful beings giving power to Trunks
>Trunks actually asks for the power like a true spirit bomb rather than it just flowing in out of no where
>they acknowledge the rift in universe, which was created by Black's time ring, not his asspull scythe only
>the rift is also responsible for people giving Trunks their energy, since it was connected to several different timelines, meaning that Zamasu doomed himself by making Trunks able to receive the power of people from other worlds

COMPLEX EMOTIONS

>as the strongest guys went off on their own
But Gohan is staying with his mates and he's the current strongest of the team. Confirmed stronger than SSB Goku (which equals current Freeza) because they were evenly matched and Gohan only let out his full power AFTER his dad used the Kaioken x 10. Goku will surpass him as the actual strongest in U7 when he uses the kaioken though in this tournament, that I have to concede.

GOHANFAG BTFO