Made in Abyss

New episode previews are up

miabyss.com/story04.html

Reminder that they will get past the birds, stop making retarded assumptions.

>He actually believes this
Like I said some threads ago, if the Anime doesn't reach bondorudo, people will bitch about it.
And if we do reach him, people will still bitch about it (probably using some shitty argument like "rushed adaptation")

We will also see Oza on the last second if they skip the outro/intro.

how do you think he uses his whistle?

>12+ hours until birbs
End my suffering

I can't wait for bird!

11 hours

naaaaaaa~

Is it Friday yet?

for me it is

My suffering is now more bearable, thank you user

Chapter 11 should be like 3 minutes long as an anime right?

If they fuck up the incinerator reveal I'm gonna be pissed.
If we don't get to the birds I'm gonna be even more pissed.

I will marry Riko!

yfw we get something like blame! A shitty laser.

I liked the movie GBE

>$8 for a ball of rice with seaweed on it

why are japs so fucking cucked for that price you'd get like 4.

If I see one more person complain about not reaching the birds I'm gonna saw my own arm off

Read motherfucker. It's basically a whole rice dish served as an oversized onigiri. Cut into it and it's full of stuff.

>not understanding what a Riko bomb is

>$6 for cola, banana syrup and a novelty light up ice cube
Why are the drinks so overpriced?

So, according to these tweets, the only reason Tukushi accepted Bondrewd as an "oficial name" was because it was the one with the most result on google images?

I'm kinda lost here

The drinks seem pretty shit, but the food sounds okay.

I hope people didn't actually think he comes here to read these threads on Sup Forums
The only reason why Bondrewd is the most commonly used name upon search is because the scanlations uses it, whether or not it is accurate or not.

>I hope people didn't actually think he comes here to read these threads on Sup Forums
Some Sup Forumsnons were seriously believing this some threads ago.

Don't be fucking stingy, we'd all definitely regret it later but don't act like you wouldn't totally go to this place with all of us non-secondaries and try out these creative dishes while sperging out about the manga and playing the entirety of Random Access Memories on infinite replay on the jukebox.
All we'd be missing is cute little maid boys, but you can't get those in 3D anyways.

It's gonna take quite awhile before shit really starts going down. Ozen's nothing compared to what's coming.

and still overpriced, you have to stupid like nips to even pay that much for a rice dish

Ohh, i never realized that bondrewd was an english translation of untranslatable moon runes.
I though the nip himself had made up a cool engo sounding name or something.
Very interesting.

>he doesn't believe Zoaholic isn't being used this very second
Subarashi

Their economy is a huge keynesian mess and innovation only comes in the form of "gourmet" bullshit, like making a ball of rice that looks like the one a cartoon ate and overcharging for it.

I'd pay that much just to try it out so every time I saw her eating one in the anime or rereading the manga I'd have a fond memory to look back on.
Unfortunately me going to Japan by myself would rightly make me look like the dumb lost gaijin that gets made fun of all the time in my Japanese animes so it's best I refrain.

>Crying over $8
I know most people here are jobless but damn, that's what I earn in like 10 minutes, I wouldn't mind spending it on a Riko Bomb

I seriously hope that Nat screenshot doesn't mean the anime is going to have a B-story on Orth.

so you're like all the other retards out there that waste money on virtual hats, understood user

Really?

Yes, I do, having a decent job is really helpful for spending on things I like.

Nat and shiggy show here and there sometimes, nothing new

>tfw outed as a speedreader

It's a promotional novelty, they are almost always overpriced.

This may shock and enrage a destitute teenager like yourself but people with real jobs can overspend on stupid shit from time to time and not have to live in a cardboard box afterwards, unless you think the world works like it does in your favorite shows like Family Guy and such.
If you ever wanna enjoy yourself a bit, learn to accept that some shit out there, especially food, is really overpriced and it's not always worth all the effort of gathering up the ingredients, making it yourself and eating it alone just to save four bucks. Your going mainly for the experience, and I'll throw a decent little wad at any place awesome enough to come up with MiA themed food and drink.

More creators need to translate their works via Google Image Searches.

Wt is ozen faces trying to convey here ?

I don't get it. Did Ozen actually give a shit about Lyza? And if so, why did she actively try to murder her daughter?

Nanachi is sweet yet bitter. I'm not crying, you're crying.
And fluffy.

The face of a woman thoroughly cucked, and by such a frail little cute thing too. It's like David vs Goliath, except instead of killing him with a slingshot he fucked, married and impregnated his one-sided crush.
It's tragic. Truly tragic that he was taken from us by foreign delvers, the NTR express could've yet gone on and we could've had even more Ozen suffering, but it was not meant to be.

>finally got around to catching up on manga

Moth did nothing wrong. Reg a two-timing shit. Jiruo remains best boy.

I wonder...if you've ever left the basement? Seven dollars or so is an inexpensive meal. Most meals are $15+. It looks filling and tasty. No different than kaari raisu. Stop being salty just because you're poor.

That Riko soup looks truly disgusting.

Fucking speedreader.

That parfait looks really good, I would almost feel bad consuming it.

Did you skip a few chapters or something?

This shit's honestly not even funny anymore.

So this dish is "steam baked" in a large leaf sort of like how you'd wrap a potato in foil and put them in hot coals.

Would Ozen be a good mother? How would sex with her be like?

1) A better one than Lyza
2) Fucking great

t.Uneducated American

I pity your small palette.

Don't lewd the cake!!!

>Better mother than Lyza
>Lyza actually raises her daughter and considered quitting
>Ozen is a psycho
>Ozen wanted to toss Lyza's baby into the pit

i dunno, i mean 8 bucks is what you pay at McDonalds for a menu and a McFlurry or something like that.

HOW DOES REG TASTE?

>Ozen's nothing compared to what's coming.
I think you're finally going to be able to judge how serious this adaptation will be by how frightfully cruel they make Ozen seem when she starts laying into Riko, how they show Riko (and Maruruk) reacting, and how abstract they go on the "Ozen face".
If they're faithful to that instead of toning it down, we are truly in for a ride.

RIKO, DAUGHTER OF LYZA, HONORARY PAJEETS, POO IN ABYSS

Gear oil and old hydraulic fluid.

DESIGNATED HUGE SHIT PIT

more!

Only if you answer my questions

>Lyza actually raises her daughter and considered quitting
Oh, how nice she actually 'considered' quitting. Real mom-of-the-year material right there.
She could have just continued to go to layer 4-5 and recover artifacts there to support her new family. But no, she had to go on a one way trip leaving her only child to be raised in an orphanage.
In the end, Ozen had her pegged right. Only the bottom mattered to her.

I want to raise a Nakikabane and make it sound like Nanachi

there probably was a good reason for her to get back to delving though

Who drawed this?

Reminder that Ozen and Maruruk were made for each other

The only thing I can think of to not just delve, but delve to the bottom is if she is on some sort of mandatory mission from the Orth government to solve the mystery of the Abyss before it's too late.
If she went of her own accord, as Ozen implied, it was extremely selfish.

ozen would be a great mother! she cares fondly, loves her little maruruk, and treats everyone well with the same unconditioned, motherly love!

she's also a christmas cake and sex with her would be incredibly rough. she'd be the dom, while everyone else is a sub. dressing up her partner in a maid outfit and getting the kinky shit out. the kinky shit consists of artifacts./spoiler]

i think she is involved in the 2000 year cycle/praying skeleton thing.

She is probably trying to save the world or something.

You'll get your very own White Whistle right user?

Question; why do they not have a relay system? people on floor six who are stuck live down there, farey their goods to floor 5, who farey them to floor 4, and so on till the aritifacts are out of the abyss? seems like an easy way to get passed the abyss curse, people who are stuck on the lowest floors can also relay important maping info to people in the city through this pony express instead of having to use balloons.

there arent many delvers at levels below 2

I'm content with ending as a black whistle at best. Otherwise, I'd be blowing some dude's bone.

>Implying you wouldn't like to blow Prushka's bones.

How will those anons fare in the abyss, Sup Forums?

I love you user.

>Only the bottom mattered to her.

So that's why she married the shota

I'd say there are enough moon whistles and above to start a colony on the third of fourth layer.

You need white whistles user, and they would actually need to crack down on anyone who enters the abyss, which would be nigh impossible, as not only will the environmental threats fuck them up but foreign delvers as well.
Also the logistics would be a complete nightmare to supply them unless you want your bases to be self sufficient which could possibly be done.
Churning out delvers to occupy these bases would also be a problem.
It's just constant roadblocks on what would be a monumental project that would need constant cooperation from people who solely seek out the Abyss for either greed, status or self interest

Bondrude just setting up a livable base on 5 was an unprecedented achievement. When a hell porcupine can just run in and fuck your supply lines to shit, relays are tentative endeavors. Also who outside of a couple of people would ever agree to stay on the 6th layer with 0 hope of ever returning?

third layer is just a cliff, fourth layer is where Lyza had a whole squad for support to get the Bell so its obviously very dangerous and there dont seem to be any camps there.

Judging from existing outposts (Seeker Camp and Idofront), it takes a White Whistle to ensure the stability and longevity of an established "safe zone".

they could dig into the cliff face a la the Anasazi civilization

still, it seems like it would be easier to go for delvers to go from City of the Unreturn to Seeker camp and drop off things like mail and artifacts to be brought up to the surface by moon whistles. seems like a pretty inefficient for white whistles to have to go up and down every time when they can just go half way and not have to worry about abyss curse.

It would be nice if they could tie a weight on it and drop it down a couple of levels to pull things back up with. Then again, it's probably not very long at all.

Time dilation is the biggest concern really

Is this stuff sold all all at one location or is it a chain? Does the cafe get all done up in made in abyss paraphernalia too?

My desire and will is not strong enough for the rank of white whistle. At best, I'd be a black whistle.

>user the Homemade, Lord of Comfortable
I'm definitely delving with this guy.

nigga got a hobbit hole on every layer, refers to it is "Holiday" to go down there.

I get the feeling that hanging a bunch of naked children around the place would present some manner of health code violation.

Will bird survive next episode?
I hope it gets incinerated

>to go from City of the Unreturn to Seeker camp
Sixth layer is a one way trip, no one comes back (unless you're Bondrewd with a shit-ton of those canisters).
>seems like a pretty inefficient for white whistles to have to go up and down every time
Keep in mind the constant threat of foreign delvers, not everyone's interested in working together. It'd be in a white whistle's best interest to keep their artifacts to themselves.