I don't know about this guys

I like supporting Trump and being edgy as much as the next guy but anyone else think this is going too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/first-take-trump-s-2019-budget-request-not-quite-disastrous-science-it-first-appears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for shareblue sage

No brakes on this train faggot

>Cut NASA space program
prove this right now. Lying faggots should be defunded but I have not seen one thing imply Trump wanted to reduce NASA's budget

get a job you fucking faggot

No that's exactly what we voted for you masquerading shill cunt.

Nice.

thanks to justice democrats for highlighting what a great job trump is doing!

Die in a fire ShariaBlue

damn. Shareblue must be hosting an unpaid intern day. They've just been so weak, so limp, just so dangling there not able to do anything. they've just really been disappointing today. he was so hoping you would make it, Her Time.

NPR and PBS need to be defunded immediately.
Medicaid is shit. Also I don't trust this statement. Where are the details?
EPA is worthless.
Cut student loan forgiveness, disability and SNAP programs how?
NASA?

>Cut NASA
FAKE
NEWS

>cut funding to wasteful programs

I'm okay with this

going to far in continuing gibs not even mentioned here, yes

otherwise it's a start

all those cuts to shitty liberal pet projects are making my dick hard (and yes, the SLS program congress is making NASA develop is an expensive boondoggle)

Fucking nice!

I think we should hang NPR employees

Fuck no, we broke.

>expecting NASAfags to face reality

BYE NIGGERS
BYEEEEEE

Ya got trillions in debt bro.. time to rein it in..

If you knew how much Medicaid money is wasted on retards that refuse to follow simple orders from a doctor, you would not be sad about the Medicaid cut. I know a diabetic patient that comes in multiple times every month with the same fucking problem. The treatment to prevent him from coming into the hospital so often is simply taking his FREE insulin injections as prescribed. But he doesn't so he racks up a $4k hospital bill every time he comes in. And we still have to treat him. And the taxpayer picks up that bill every single time. Simply one of the countless wastes I see day in and day out. Give hospitals the option to refuse treatment to extreme patients. Don't hold them legally responsible for what the patients do once they're out of the hospital. Watch Medicaid and Medicare costs drop by at least 10%.

not far enough user

This indicates Trump is the greatest president of modern times. God bless him.

>NASA

I wonder why? :DDDDD

>less taxes
>less spending

Sounds good to me faggot.

Oh look...
sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/first-take-trump-s-2019-budget-request-not-quite-disastrous-science-it-first-appears

He stopped spending money on PBS? Some of their shit was good, nooo!

>cutting the funding on that hot piece of ass in the back

Wtf I hate Trump now

Fucking soy boy
These programs are a parasite to the productive man’s progress. Your resolve should be bolstered by this news, not crippled by it.

Bitches leave

Fuck Trump

>Cut off NPR and PBS
This is unironically a really bad idea. It would drive off the only commercial free news programs (and non-cancerous childrens programming) entirely to the hands of private donors.
They already do pledge drives like every other week, and there are already 5 minutes of "not-advertisement-but-actually-advertisements" for defense contractors and various foundations at the beginning of the News Hour.
From the Brit-coms to the music shows, we risk losing the last bastion of free, low-stress, educational and culture-preserving programming.

I agree with all that, but he should start the from the bottom and work up. Fuck PBS and NPR, never should have gave those niggers money.

He didn’t go far enough

This is supposed to make me NOT like Trump? Really gets the noggin joggin

He should just make NPR right wing instead of killing it.

>"nasty budget"
They really do speak like children.

>Cut expensive medical sham
>Cut expensive disability sham
>Stop helping retards who go to college for wrong reasons
>Cut shit news
>Cut space program that hasn't' achieved shit for 40 years.

>Not cutting Israels shekels

Oy Vey

NPR and PBS are literally government funded leftist propaganda, just like the BBC and CBC. Good riddance.

>1

>NASA

So.....is Trump a Flat Earther like us or.......what.....

Yes. Good, good.

>i'm totally one of you (lol cats OMG amirite gais) but seriously though check out this shareblue link cause fuck drumph n' sheit

you suck at this

>cut off NPR and PBS
Why would I be angered at this? BLONDALD BLUMPF could possibly use them to spread his vile messages of hatred, xenophobia and intolerance. Thank Marx he's getting rid of them.

no he isn't retard

If you're serious, this is what Sup Forums wanted. No helping people with their own tax money.

Sup Forums wanted more gibs and you did as well.

>Muh we're only supporting trump to be edgy kids
Fuck off newfag

Ask them to give these numbers as a percentage. It makes it more palatable.

This. Most of the former NASA employees moved to work for Boeing and Lockheed Martin. NASA is now diversity quotas and a few shitskins to actually do the work.

He hasn't cut NASA, he just hasn't raised it's budget. Obama cut NASA

These are fun facts but there's no mention of TIME PERIOD. Over what period of time do these cuts occur?? My guess is 10 years. These are also most likely representing a DECREASE in the RATE spending usually INCREASES.

"Isreal first"-Democrats and republicans

>SNAP is funded at least $213 BILLION
What the fuck? We're spending THAT MUCH on foodstamps? That's almost a thousand dollars PER PERSON in America. Cut that shit out.

Thats not enough

Both are compromised and infiltrated with propagandists.
RIP NPR you used to be nice.

Majestic

Democrat-supportive H1B doctors can get fucked
Fakes who claim disabled getting their funding cut
Pieces of shit who refuse to work will have to support themselves and soon about to only get boxes of food, so dealers, pajeets, and paki shit stores can get fucked
EPA is a scam and can get fucked
Student loan forgiveness is only being used for non-Americans or blacks
NASA's fat is being cut because they haven't given the government any sort of space plans in the last 10 years except to look at Mars
NPR and PBS can fucking die

The government shouldn't be funding anything that puts forward an opinion. I am funding opinions I disagree with.

I'm ok with cutting everything except the neet bux.

>cut nasa
that's obama when he reduced their budget and said their main goal is helping the muslims

Kys shitlib, commercial free propaganda is worse than no news at all

>HELLO FELLOW DRUMPG SUPPORTERS