What the fuck!

What the fuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5387197/Bill-Murray-attacks-divisive-politics.html
youtu.be/bAygzuhF9Zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one will ever believe you.

Liberals love Bill Murray. This should be very interesting indeed.

wtf i thought bill murray was tight. man he's just another rich asshole who likes to see the poor suffer

His career is long over and he has never cared for hollywood, the left, and all the tinsel fakery in entertainment. I'm not surprised one bit.

>let me tell you who to be against goy
Bill murray looks like a fucking corpse.

so.....think he lurks?

So that means I can be an individual and still hate niggers, right?

hahah commie BTFO

He's toast.

BASED BILL

whhhaaaat, I though Bill Murray died

>i'm not bound by labels
>i'm an enlightened centrist

your mom lurks

youtu.be/bAygzuhF9Zk

wtf i love bill murray now

it's gonna be cold and grey and it's gonna last you the rest of your life

FPBP

Well, he's right.

Dems only pander to their pet minorities, not the common American.

She actually does.

Most of Hollywood think like this, especially the men. All their "liberal" bleating is just utter fucking shit, like the kids all pretending the playground bully is really cool just so he doesn't shit his pants and turn on them, or they don't get ostracized.

q predicted this

Zombieland is one of the top 5 cringiest movies ever made.

(•;

it's gonna be cold and grey and it's gonna last you the rest of your life

Ah enlightened centrism.
Good goy, don't choose a side.

>mfw its real.
Its real guys.

Yeah he's not a smart commie like us. We just want to see everyone suffer equally

Maybe you’re the one whos wrong? Question yourself.

I just wanted to use the Garfield pic man.

Huh. Me too.

>based murray

Bill murray has been in some movies that has had me ponder. Caddy shack makes think of g0lf rumors. Groundhogs day makes me think that we live in a matrix. Small redpills? Idk

>still pandering to the "muh rich" narrative in 2018
your friends have moved on to suck minorities' cock, haven't you read the news?

This pleases me.

God DAMN Bill MUTHA FUCKING MURRAY

fucking awesome if real.
knew i liked the guy

Yeah I'm gonna say he's back

Bill Murray/James Woods buddy cop flick. Call it 'Boomer Boyz'.

story and video here:

a simple search "bill murrey Trump" says he has something to do with Puerto Rico and nothing against Trump especially during the Elections.

Im ok with pro American Sentiment.

>me
>shit bar in White Plains
>gottapiss.exe
>no urinal, one stall
*knock knock*
>guy tells me to come in
>IhateNY.jpg
>he opens the door to show me he is writing on the wall
>it says "Dan Aykroyd sucks big dicks"
>I look at the guy again. It's Bill Murray
>he says to me "Don't go to Punxsutawney" and walks out of the back door of the bar

Retarded actors are retarded actors no matter which political talking points they spew.

They all are first on the day of the rope. Every single "look at me, laugh at me, pay attention to me or i'll kill myself" histrionic waste of air deserves nothing less than brutal murder. Single cell amoebas have a more important function in this world. It's time to go back to roman republic standards where actors were equivalent to dirt on the bottom of your shoe.

Why do people like Bill Murray? Is it because they watched Ghostbusters as kids? I thought hipsters liked him because of Wes Anderson movies. I don't see anything about him to like, he's just a celebrity people seem to like.

would unironically watch

especially if Mel Gibson gets a cameo

Fuck that. He's directing. Shit would've won an Oscar 20 years ago.

Groundhog Day, Stripes, Caddyshack, Scrooged, What About Bob, Get Low, City of Ember .. Jesus Christ user

Sort of, if you actually read what he said he's saying it's fantastic FOR the corporations and then goes on to say he hopes it doesn't lead to ill effects, he's being more observant.

a fucking leaf

You have embellished this slightly since posting it earlier.

Lost In Translation, St. Vincent

next month when Bill is in the news for being a biggot this will be prime pasta

I did like St. Vincent, and Scar-Jo bum in pink undies in Lost in Trans

You are literally saying this because he is the only member of the 70’s Second City / SNL crowd who was not Canadian.

He was awesome in that one golf movie.

Rushmore. Another offbeat classic.

Bill Murray is Everyman. He's smart, but not annoyingly obsequious. He looks alright, but disheveled. He's funny without being an asshole.

I wish he'd have been in Animal House. THAT would have been some great shit. It blows my mind, how many damn kids have never seen the classics: Animal House, Caddyshack, Young Frankenstein, and the Monty Python series. Painful ignorance; it would full a void in their lives.

Haha, no WAY you could make any of those movies today. The PC crowd would lose their minds. People are such pussies these days. Oldfags were raised to have thick skins, because life can be shitty and tough, so be ready for it.

Boomers, even liberal ones, are used to the idea that they live in a white country. Immigration being in the news so much means that every now and then someone in their sixties looks a little deeper and finds out that the hispanic population has grown by about 1600% between the time they were born and now. Even for libs those kinds of numbers are a little scary.

Did you see the outfit he wore to play in the Pebble Beach pro/am over the weekend?

/ourguy/

shit, and Broken Flowers !

The hell is wrong with all those Hispanics? Why don't they bugger off home, and go make Mexico and South America great? Shit, their beaches are good, and they could whack all the violent drug creepers in probably 30 days or less, I don't see what the problem is. Do they just yearn to deal with shitty traffic and shovel snow, or what?

I’m not worried about the Hispanics. They work, and they are mostly Catholics.

It’s the fucking Muslims that scare the fuck out of me.

>What about bob?
I liked the part with his fish.

In Chicago, mostly at Wrigley Field, Bill has many times walked up behind people, grabbed their brat, and taken a huge bite. He always says, “Your friends will never believe you.”

Baby steps.

>no longer reddits golden boy
truely /ourguy/

>tight

Nigger detected. Guess what shitskin, liberal politicians use your poor ignorant uneducated ass for votes by pretending to care about you, while they exploit the fuck out of you.

Those bell bottoms are bitchin'!
God I love how irreverent and kiss-my-ass-world he is.

"He starred in 'Garfield' because he thought director Joel Cohen was a Coen brother"

You children go watch the unedited version of Animal House and don't come back until you can quote Otter.

Boomers sold us out for getting their lawns mowed for cheap and "delicious" shitskin food

They vote Dem 80% you fucking retard good goy

nig if blue

looks like i have to go take the bill murray sticker off my civic hatchback now

>its okay when celebrities say something political if they agree with me

t. a fellow liberalist

correct. got a problem?

Based Bill Murray

t. Spic

That's why all spic countries are shit holes with executions occurring regularly that make Isis beheadings seem merciful.

>The hell is wrong with all those Hispanics?
Nothing. The grass is greener over here so this is where they come, their rational self interest at work. Of course it's in our society's interest to prevent it, but we have a government that would rather enable it instead.

Snopes says it isn't true.

It's all about the gibs, user. It's the sole reason the brown man comes here. Ol' Uncle Sam is guaranteed to take good care of them and tend to their every need.

>It’s the fucking Muslims that scare the fuck out of me.

Every day I go to work I live in fear of either being blown up, run over or shot. Living in constant fear really fucks you up, right wing attacks are so rare but I can see them happening a lot in future because this reality is like nothing before.

I just want to walk to the store without fear of being cut in half by a vehicle. Is that too much to fucking ask?

Enjoy being able to do that while it lasts.

Massive comedic hit in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Turned himself into Wes Anderson’s best friend after he showed he can be serious.

He's a regular guy. Not model attractive, not athletic, just your average Joe. Scrooged is one of my fav Xmas movies and Groundhog day one of my fav movies ever. Oh and he's not Jewish.

MEATBALLS

thanks for not being a faggot unlike op

this is the deal: why would you work and try to make your own country great when you can go to the USA where everythin is already build for you.

ITS MUCH, MUCH EASIER to fly or cross the border. thats it.

shut the fuck up none of you are poor.

He's a goddam national treasure. You just wish you had someone like him leaf.

Wild Things.

youtu.be/bAygzuhF9Zk

Yeah, and don't forget Blazing Saddles

I remember some pics of him showing up at some frat party out of the blue. He spent the night doing their dishes.

We all see him as dead after Zombieland user.

Groundhog day is the greatest film of all time

hes fucking 80 YEARS OLD you fag

>t. Bill Murray