Evangelion

What's your craziest Evangelion theory?

Spoilers ahead obviously

I think Shinji and Rei have initiated third and fourth impact a number of times, but reset the world every time until they reach a desired outcome, the rebirth of the first ancestral race

You stole this theory from me you unoriginal faggot

where's your proof of ownership you stupid house nigger, your fucking deviant art blog?

shinji wasn't too fond of his father

Because I've been posting it in every eva thread for the last few months. You just read my posts. I don't care if the theory circulates but trying to claim its your own makes you foolish as fuck.
Just something that amuses me.

Shut up pussy, go cry about it on tumblr or something

>steals anons posts when they are archived
>uses the exact wording of the posts
Baka get some originality.

You got called out you faggot

your village is missing it's idiot

wtf is this hair length conspiracy

>being this mad someone knows you steal other anons ideas and float them as your own to boost your low selfesteem
I just feel pity for you.

>samefagging this hard cause someone "stle muh supur sekrit idez xDDDD"

go be autistic somewhere else nigger

rei is asuka's mom, misato is shinji's daughter with yui, kaworu is actually just fuyutsuki's weird son, gendo is the thirteenth angel

it's all coming together now

>AT field = autism
I thought that was a given.

>is actually retarded
It was never meant to be a secret hence why you copy pasted it from previous threads.
The secret is i know you are a cock gargling loser.

>Mama! Now i understand! The meaning of the AT Field! Your autism was always protecting me!
Checks out with me.

Muh retake. Muh parallel universes.

>you must punch through your autism to overcome your challenges

b-bravo ano...

Lilith isn't inside Rei's body. Rei is a receiver transmitted to remotely.

Holy shit. I feel bad for anyone that knows you

The fourth film will be the saving grace of rebuild.

Truly the most insane theory i ever read. Congrats user.

What was the deal with Asuka in End of Eva when shes fighting the angels and starts screaming about her AT field?
I took it as her realizing that her mother's soul was inside unit 2 but I've never seen anyone else say that or confirm it.

She literally says her mother was always protecting her

That doesn't really answer my question user
So her mother was in unit 002?

Oh no its retarded

Thats basically it. She realized her mother was there all along, and was finally happy for once.

Just like unit 01 being grossly overpowered when her mama bear instincts kick in, unit 02 was doing its best to protect asuka.

Yes it was. Like shinji's was in unit 01. Go read some of the complementary material to get some of the basic questions solved.