Sup Forums's reputation abroad

Looks like we're getting noticed out there in the real world. How do we fix our image? It is vital that we maintain the image of good, God-fearing Christian men.

you're a bunch of fat rednecks, gamers, boomers, schizophrenics, gays, and underage memers

but also fucking geniuses

Mind your own country faggot

Just post cute anime pics when you post something controversial
Normies don't get it

get out of here
>GayBOT id

This, the sheer amount of weebs and ponyfags on this site used to scare people off. We need to permanently merge with /mlp/ or Sup Forums imo.

>4-chan
Should redditors be ground up into chum and have their bones turned to aquarium gravel?

>This image will shock you!!

You fucking little shitheads can't keep getting away with this!

We are the news.

or have a gore sticky

anime

>meme
>rumor
What? It's an absolute fact that Obama has a sperm on his head in his shitty portrait.
>exposed
What? How can anyone refute fact?

What's wrong with bots?

Sup Forums is kikebook tier at this point, let this place burn.

>4-chan
I want to axe this motherfucker in the head for kicking my OCD into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE HYAAAH

>It is vital that we maintain the image of good, God-fearing Christian men.
Fuck off Christcuck

Snopes has debunked this rumor.

SEETHING

GAS THE KIKES

Oh fuck Ray knows.

SHUT IT DOWN

>nuh uh
>it's not a sperm, just a vein that looks like a sperm

Why are plebbiters so fucking stupid?

This board is not Christian. Christianity is politically correct leftist garbage.

Retarded newshits like you disgust me.

Why do they always say shit was disproved when I can look right at the picture and see a clear sperm? I can look at this other dudes art and find sperm. How is this fake? Cause they say so?

>Ledditor: Don't these fucking little shitheads have anything else better to do?
There is nothing else better then writing history.

>started a meme
its a meme because its real you fuckin reddit retards

Oh, sorry, I hadn't realized the final authority on all matters of contention had made a ruling on the matter.

too much soy

our image of being fucking hilarious?

4-Chan only shopped in (((them)))

>when it takes less time to start sperm gate than it would to write and reply to that reddit post

>cites organization composed entirely of leftist writers
>"FACT-BASED DEBUNKING"
lol

please please please someone start a thread for a Sup Forums Wikipedia operation on this

DEBUNKED!
Get a grip tinfoil conspiracy theorist!

Dats right, don’t question anything

TIN

Reminds of the ex-KGB guy talking about subversion, you could take someone to a gulag, let them see it for their very eyes, and still they'll deny gulags.

Lol we don't even have to try anymore. It's a bit sad really

There's no image to fix. The left always refer to their opposition as children. It lets them feel like they have some sort of authority.

>Don't these fucking little shitheads have anything better to do?

Nope! I wonder how many times this phrase has been uttered in Sup Forums's history :^)

>maintain the image of good, God-fearing Christian men
leaf