Was Black general ever picked up by any sub groups...

Was Black general ever picked up by any sub groups? I've read some of the manga before it was announced as an anime and it was pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!u8dXSBgC!NqMLhKizgOPjwrr-JWy1HtCzm1vRajS6uHNhYiITCBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think it was, was wondering about it myself too and haven't found any rips whatsoever. Guess no one cared enough to rip some web episodes for us..
Yeah, in case you didn't know, it's airing as a smartphone only web series which is partly probably the reason no one bothered to rip it.

Well that's a dissapointing way to release a series, I don't even see any raws anywhere in a quick search. Black general is really cute I wanted to see what the animation looked at least, guess i'll just try and look through more obscure sources to try and find a raw.

Please, if you do find em, do a new thread someday.

Its to bad that this manga isn't more popular because it is quite enjoyable and I would like to discuss it more with Sup Forumsnons.

All I could find is second episode with Spanish subs on YouTube.

>nobody ripping this
this is what happens when you send the mangaka dick pics. now Sup Forums is cursed

All I need are the raws, but if nobody's ripping them, well then shit

God it was disappointing that this was a web series. I'd love an actual anime, and the low potential for some merch.

A damn shame this series isn't more popular.

Maybe we should make threads more often and discuss the manga? Is it still getting translated? The roach girl was pretty cute.

There was a break when they released the web anime but now its back.

link to that raw: mega.nz/#!u8dXSBgC!NqMLhKizgOPjwrr-JWy1HtCzm1vRajS6uHNhYiITCBc

>mega.nz/#!u8dXSBgC!NqMLhKizgOPjwrr-JWy1HtCzm1vRajS6uHNhYiITCBc
one down 9 to go!

I wish I was braveman, why does he get such a cutie lusting after him. Fascist fashion gets me hard.

General-san is cute as fuck with a great rack. I demand more!

Back when the chapters were getting done frequently, anons dumped it here and there was quite a lot of long threads. There was a dump thread recently so I assume we'll have some threads again.

secretary a best

>Secretary-san is now being chased by lesbian leader of another villain organization and her underling is trying to keep her heart

Shit's too good. Minions hooking up with all of the girls is fun too.

b

the ONA series is on KM

What

>leader lets secretary think she broke his model so that he can have her dress as a maid

meant to say hes our guy

KM?

damn i totally forgot about the anime in what site is being released?