New England Thread

How does pol feel about New England. I personally thing we should secede before California and New York cuck us too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

think

Mass can suck my balls, but I love the rest of it.

if new england is so good then why is there no new england 2

I think you need to stop driving like shit

t. Port Jefferson

It's called the Midatlantic and we're much better

fuck

>Texan
Texas is filthy, dumb, beaner scum. And more.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ

Its not a perfect meme. but the point of the thread is new england.

I love it. I hope to go back to Maine or New Hampshire one day.

Im going back to NH asap.

You reply to me with a meme that doesn't have my state on it? You lot still drive like crap, so I go out of my way to harass MA & CT fuckheads

MA and CT are flooded with peurto ricans so its natural that the couldnt grasp driving let alone winter driving.

Living by the ferry I see an unfortunate amount of New Englanders; At least people from VT and RI will move out of the way/speed up when they get the hint. Massholes and Connecticunts seem to be dense

Massholes and Connecticunts have beem dulled by liberalism and nigs. I say after secession times will be hard enough to see the weak ones leave.

New England secession was viable in 1812, since then we Yanks have been running the show. Don't think for a second in a SHTF scenario that New England and the Midatlantic wouldn't be united

I don't think they would. the point of secession is to leave the country midatlantic libs and west cost libs are ruining. New England is the last white place in america. I font want mid atlantic nigs flooding my beautiful home.

Toppest of keks, the rest of the country can hardly discern us from each other. I agree Left Coast coons are cancer, but Northeast liberals are all pearl-clutchers and virtue-signalers rather than actual partisans. New England wouldn't be able to adequately defend itself in the Sound either

Boston, Portland, and providence will have to have a purge but most of new England is not a fan of these goons. but ny and cali keep lettign in more and more nigs and such so they make their way up. its been slow in new england because its not easy to live here. Nigs and spics want a warm place with gibs. they wont find that in NE. Ne would have to relearn to defend itself.

NYC was purged of all native New Yorkers in the 70s/80s. It's since become a haven for disillusioned flyover trash and shitskin immigrants looking for a handout; unfortunately they hold the rest of the state hostage along with the mob-run unions. We're much more similar than we are different and honestly the union of New England and New Netherland would be one of the more powerful states in a hypothetical post-empire USA. Though I agree there are key cities that need purges

NYC would almost need a nuking to clean it. i would absoluteley not want nj involved at all.

You need to purge the liberals in Boston.CT, and such.

Also get rid of newscasters with their stupid midwest accent.

>secede before California and New York cuck us too.
you are already the most liberal region in the country
Should have left in 1812 before the Irish arrived

NJ hate is an old NY meme that goes back pre-revolution. The fact that you're propagating it just goes to show for our influence :^)

Once you get past Newark there are some really comfy places in NJ

agreed. But no commies either. your kind bring the filth i want gone.

I've been to nj many times. i have family there. it smells and its infested with peurto ricans.

Outside of Boston is amazing.

>t. massfag

yea. most of ne is amazing. lib cities just need some cleaning out and reeducation.

Where in NJ? I have family in Manalapan, Burlington, and Hoboken and it's nice ngl

near hoboken. its right across the river from nyc.

their town that is

Southern NJ is nice like between Vineland and Cape May.

Hoboken itself is like 85% White last time I checked. Newark is what smells like garbage, but then again so does Chinatown. Once you get out of that Northeastern NYC satellite area the little Jersey villages are reminiscent of New England's; same can be said for NY and probably PA though I haven't been there much

If it can be done i want to remove all of the gibs. and create a new state without cali and nyc lib influences. ideally it will be a monarchy.

Without gibs all the minorities would go to California and Florida so I'm game. NYC libshit influence is due to Califags and Midwestern hispters. New York harbor and Great Lake fronts would do wonders economically. Don't split Yankistan because the city's been taken hostage

Glorious yank kingdom it is then

>Long island talking shit about anyone

>Update] [Auto] 1 new post
kek

fuck me idk how i green texted that

We have a chronic nanny state problem where Albany feels it necessary to make the posted speed limit 10-15 mph less than it realistically should be. So what happens is you get what should be a 40mph zone marked as a 30 and New Englanders decide to go 25. It drives us up the wall

By providence

yea out of state plates get pulled over instantly

Made the mistake of moving back here after the military for that high BAH, but moving back south next month. Yes it’s beautiful, but when you live here you see what’s behind the veil.

>Long Island is filled with lawless savages
>New England residents are civilized and law abiding
Checks out

Not so much on the Island, but I know the feel since NY is one of the states most heavily discriminated against driving-wise. Sure we drive like messy assholes, but it's a coordinated mess at the very least

>but when you live here you see what’s behind the veil.
Explain

what part of ne did you move to

Kek'd heartily; NYers like to complain about our shitty government but we then turn around and vote them back in. You can push 10mph over the limit here, just a protip. Though at the end of the month cops scavenge the roads like sharks to meet their quotas that aren't legally quotas

Everyone is a die hard liberal, but really don’t do anything in their life to make society better in their eyes. Things like volunteering and picking up trash and all that shit. Plus I don’t like spending 2,400 a month in rent for a 2 br, and public housing has all been renovated so it’s nicer than the apartments around it.

QNZY

Anyone else notice a massive influx of bearded Midwestern lumberjack hipster faggots?

There is no culture more at odds with New England than these pretentious, fake, effeminate, bearded Nords.

I can't fucking stand them, they are polluting our glorious and gritty Anglo-Irish-Italian culture with their Good-Mythical-Morning tier feel-good snobbishness and passive aggressive mannerisms.

See my post here >Northeast liberals are all pearl-clutchers and virtue-signalers rather than actual partisans
It's the remnants of Puritanism without the religiosity

wha part of ne are you pay 2400 in you cuck thats on you

Prolly Boston or Cambridge.

I agree. they must be purged with teh nigs reekins and other scum

the

Don't forget the Chinks.

They are nearly all foreign spies for the CCP and don't integrate with us at all.

I don't know what's worse their attitude or their accent

those to must go. and i agree, new england is good mixture of anglo-irish-and italian. which is pretty much my whole heritage. though my family on both sides came here in the 30s

I've been saying New England should secede since 2012. Trump getting elected only slightly changed my mind

They all try so hard to act "PC" and "liberal" to "fit in" but everyone can plainly see that they are a bunch of pretentious, spoiled, rich faggots.

People give lot's of shit to the Old-Money Anglos that live here, but they are actually fairly decent people, especially compared to these vermin.

hes just another shill. Democracy consistantly fails. Its time for a Yank Kingdom. you canucks arent allowed in after Trudeau finishes ruining your country

i agree

fucking massholes moving up to maine, bringing their bullshit liberal heads and importing somalis to feel better about their daughter get railed out by a pack of niggers at salem state. they did the same shit to NH in the 80's early 90's
now even NH is having to deal with the trash Dominicans moving up the 93 corridor, theyre making it all the way to concord for fucks sake

boston and providence are shitholes, conn isnt even NE its NY commuters and fags, Real New Englanders are Maine and New Hampshire and vermont, summer is 2 months long and its cold as fuck and grey the rest of the year

Which is why we need to leave America and free ourselves of liberal influence before its too late.

that is how ive always described home as well. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Im from nh i know what real new england is. im not gonna abandon the rest of it because city libs bring nigs. tey will be purged and nigs leave when there aren't gibs.

new England the only real England now

you mean jew england

did you know Paul Revere used to live there?

Best part of the country, America wouldn't be America were it not for the New Englanders waging most of the fight during the Revolutionary War

Jews are weak. when they have no more nigs and spics they will leave. it is too cold and harsh for them, and there are not many nigs and spics to get rid of.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

True america is in new england

Lol your guy looks just like a NH State Trooper

TF you talking about? They claimed Florida instead by now.

You're wicked sharp to know this.

New England is too harsh for the jew

Its a simple fact. it went to shit when we went west.

You faggots mostly voted dem in the election. There were more red counties in New York State than all of New England.

trump is a shill. most didn't vote so the socialite libs went out in force. actual state politics in new england is very conservative. not that you'd know since all you did was google an election map.

You know user that's 1000% true, unlike what all the movies and TV shows and books suggest the only people that headed out west were the misfits, the bums and the reprobates. This in turn explains why the West Coast is a nexus of degeneracy and moral decay, being populated by the descendants of people that had no skills, ambitions nothing to the point the best odds they had were packing their shit into a wagon and rolling out west chancing getting killed by fierce Indians or bitten by a rattlesnake or some shit.

I'm all for the secession of California as well i give it 5 years before its just another spic narco state.

I'd happily see California go. Maybe they can wall it off like in Escape from LA

I think the US is headed for collapse. the libs killed it. that was probably the goal. but in the collapse it would be best to create a stable and sane sate with whats left of the whites on this continent.

I could see the whole country Balkanizing real quick but then reforming into some loose confederation again like how the CIS is basically USSR 2.0 Lite

I hope we don't confederate

Now he just needs to sit on the MA/NH border in his cruiser and do fuckall as people speed past at 75

kek

That's right, and close down Hampton Beach's boardwalk at 7pm lol

Hampton beach used to be so nice. now the fuckin reekins come up from mass and make it filthy and blast their spic music.

>Hampton beach used to be so nice.

Hampton beach was a sewer in the late 80's when I was in high school. Picked up plenty of easy jailbait tail though back in the day.

Revere beach was always rekt by ricans

Hampton Beach cops have the dankest uniforms though. Looks sorta Pinochet/Gestapoish

it does