Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that Chadgeta is the most well developed character in Dragon Ball.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LkU47AB7B_M
youtube.com/watch?v=jvgHHk8AifE
youtube.com/watch?v=K6LA7v1PApU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0z1csRnKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U3ObCYL4DwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUzzx-Kb3WE
youtube.com/watch?v=jOLuW2w5kgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>prince of all jobbers

>prince of all well developed antiheroes

hi

youtu.be/LkU47AB7B_M
Was it a midlife crisis?

People in a midlife crisis don't love their family.

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s

If we all do that then the threads will improve.

How much are you willing to bet that your Precure OC will beat /our prince/.

Reminder that the traduction is wrong
They mean 17 interrupts their individual transformations, not a fusion.
The ending already showed their transformations.

Maybe Goku being the autist he is stops 17

Reminder that Lord Freeza will save us from Zeno's tyranny.

i want to get dominated by Brianne

Good god my boy did not come to fuck around. pride troopers won't even make it past next episode?
The only way he gets ringed out is if he walks the fuck out on purpose

Would Super Goku have let Cell get to his final form too?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Friendly reminder for you retards shitting on Goku over the ep 102 spoilers that he is the one who actually understands the situation they are in better than anyone else.

>everyone at the ToP are but mere pawns for the Zeno's enjoyment
And this is why they absolutely have to be amazed by the whole thing. The more awesome powers and fights that unfold along the way, the better. Goku actually has the kind of strategic vision all of you fucks lack despite being a barely educated fight autist.

One thing is for sure: winning over the Zenos is the best kind of thing that can happen and this is what is eventually gonna allow Goku/U7 to find some way to restore all the gorillions of lives lost in the erasing of 7 universes: be it restoring them altogether, or teleporting them to the winning universe, or some shit like that.

Of course not everything is rosy and he needs to be aware of schemers such as Freeza who can't be allowed to actually win the thing.

I wanna spoil Kale.

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

O MY ABILITY TO REGENERATE INTO 600 GORILLION CLONES BECAUSE I FUSED WITH MYSELF

I just want her to get her regular super saiyan form already.

I want Kale to watch Cabba and Cauli have passionate intercourse while holding hands with fingers deeply and tightly intertwined

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK THE ANIME IS NON CANON

Fuck off, Cabbafag. He's clearly in love with Vegeta.

That looks so terrible

I can become the universe with no explanation whatsoever!!!

this more or less conforms he's here to stay, there's about a 40% chance the upcoming arc is related to the angels/gp being the bad guys

Why is she always sweating

Cabba belongs to Champa

At least Zenō actually HAD a reason to destroy trunks's timeline in the anime. He could have just killed all the merged zamasus in the manga, but NO!!!

anxiety

Found the ToyoPedro.Threadly reminder
>Apparently I have healing powers
>Double The Power
>Apparently I have cloning powers
>Apparently I have a new form
>Apparently I have Hakai powers

Reminder that Zamasu had an inmortal BODY... which he also lost. Merged Zamasu was as immortal as fucking Yamcha, no matter how hard you try to explain the universe thing, it's stupid, it's impossible.

>manga
>Zeno sees a lot of Zamasu faces and a planet in ruins
>destroys the entire multiverse

>anime
>Zeno sees a lot of Zamasu faces and a planet in ruins
>destroys the entire multiverse

>"Zenō actually HAD a reason to destroy trunks's timeline in the anime"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can someone please explain to me where Trunks went at the end? His universe was supposed to be gone, wasn't it?

Manga: for more consistent visuals and logic
Anime:For better characters and occasionally stunning visuals.

>forced memes
>memes born of your assblasted and destroyed headcanon
>memes which actually fits with the anime
kek

Toriyama's script asspulled him a new universe because nothing can ever have lasting consequences in Dragon Ball. Even if your timeline was erased He'd rather create a new one for you to live in

>better characters

Zamasus presence had spread throughout the entire universe and would go further in the anime.

In the manga there were just a bunch of Zamasus in one location.

Stay in denial Toyoshit

Zenō could have just killed all of the CLONES in the manga. He didn't have to erase the entire timeline like in the anime where he BECAME THE FUCKING UNIVERSE.

Learn the difference, fucktard.

GOWAS, APPARENTLY I HAVE A U12 TIME MACHINE

>prince of balding

Reminder that these are Caulifla's favorite albums.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvgHHk8AifE
youtube.com/watch?v=K6LA7v1PApU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0z1csRnKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U3ObCYL4DwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUzzx-Kb3WE
youtube.com/watch?v=jOLuW2w5kgg

What about the one where Cell kills Trunks and goes back in time? That one should have still been good.

Do you rike it, then? *raffs*

This guy here didn't remember about it in time.

>Double The power
Vegeta and Trunks had more moments and actually acted like people. Zamasu and Black were both full of personality. Goku being slightly less retarded doesn't mean the manga has better characters.

You can't lose immortality or be half immortal

You did not just say that

Threadly reminder that Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku, and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that. If you either don't want to believe nor like this you should just KYS, because it's canon and is what it's going to happen eventually.

He is not the hero we deserved, but the one we are needing right now.

>It's repeatedly stated by multiple characters that if you piss off Zeno, he'll wipe out EVERYTHING.
If anything, the manga's more consistent for him not having a good reason to destroy the universe. He saw something he didn't like and destroyed everything because of it.

Uh, yeah? Purebred saiyans are retards and love to fight, he'd do it for the challenge and test his own limits

>toeiunderages can't see the point
Sad.
Zeno didn't know shit about other timelines, universes, galaxies or planets. He just saw Zamasu faces in Earth's sky so he destroyed the multiverse.
That's how Zeno's personality is in both versions.

Yeah, Goku was shit. But everyone else was almost better

I mean, at least Black had a different personality than "HURR DURR I WANNA KILL GOKU BECAUSE HE'S STRONGER THAN ME" like manga's Merged Zamasu

For Gohan to truly become uncucked, he needs to go back to his Piccolo outfit

As a fan of the show and someone that thinks a coherent narrative is IMPORTANT. I thought it was utter trash to see Kale act like Blue Goku was nothing. Wtf super. Plus the art style was all kinds of jacked up this episode, the hair looked like gold metal or something and even some of the characters felt off model.
Yeah, so off model, weird hair, Kale is like not effected by anything and no reasons are given for this. Also did Jiren not knock her out, like what am I watching. People should be pissed after this episode, if you want it to change make a big fuss and tell toei to stop with this dog shit.

Best friends.

He actually HAS wiped out everything before, too.

>Vegeta and Trunks had more moments
>bitch version of Zamasu and Xicor and Freeza's son were both full or personality
Stop smoking

Got enraged:wiped out a bunch of universes
Saw some guys who started to run away from him:wipes out everything
Sees a guy who has possessed the universe is laughing maniacally and shooting laser beams:wipes out everything

>"HURR DURR I WANNA KILL GOKU BECAUSE HE'S STRONGER THAN ME" being the personality of any character in the manga

>Only one page

Nigger, the anime handled it their relationship better.

>Vegeta training Trunks
> Vegeta being mad about black killing F. Bulma.
>Father and son Galick gun
>Vegeta and Trunks goodbye.

Goku was holding back.

wow I watched the anime version and thought veg and trunks had good moments but that panel is great.

Gohan was too until the kaioken, what's your point?

Reminder that universe of K-I-N-D-N-E-S-S

>Zeno didn't know shit about other timelines, universes, galaxies or planets.
Right. As if the king of all knew absolutely nothing about any of the universes. You're full of shit, toyospic.

>He just saw Zamasu faces in Earth's sky so he destroyed the multiverse
That's retarded, just like you. He could have easily killed every zamasu clone instead of wiping out the multiverse. This would mean that trunks wouldn't have to live in an alternate reality where there are two of him. Objectively a much better scenario that what took place if you ask ANYONE.

Toyocuck, I accept your concession. Please go the fuck away now.

That episode was hilarious and the salt that came afterwards was the best. Also all those people making power level youtube videos uploading rants on that episode as well.
Good times.

>we want the low self esteem audience

Toeishills BTFO yet again

>Saw some guys who started to run away from him
Read the manga next time you want to shitpost, Pedro

>Sees a guy who has possessed the universe
"Sees a lot of CGI faces in the sky ignoring what is happening to the planet, galaxy, universe, multiverse or timelines" you mean

Of course both manga and anime have good moments. Don't let the artficial shit flinging over a supposed anime vs manga "war" sway you.

>low self esteem audience

>One page
ToyoPedros everyone
>yes Black and Zamasu were better in the anime. All of Black did in the manga was get mad and get shown up like a pussy. No smug no masochism no appearance of Goku's traits no little moments of synergy with Zamasu.

You're retarded and you don't even know it, toyocuck.

fgsfd

SSB has perfect ki control and is perfect for holding back even more though.

>this is the extent of SSB's usefulness in the anime
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How does it feel SSB never defeated anyone, not even SSR Black which is supposedly the same thing

I'll never get tired of seeing Toeitards getting utterly destroyed every single thread

>o-only one page!
Stop embarrassing yourself, toeidog.

>Vegeta training Trunks
> Vegeta mad about future Bulma death
>Vegeta and Trunks sharing words
These are in the manga too.

>father-son Galick Gun
You mean that scene in which Toei shits when Goku alone being stronger than SSAsspull Trunks and SSB Vegeta together? kek

Some guy tells you some other guy is bad. This guy hasn't done shit.Do you:
A) Ignore the fucker and leave
B) Kill this guy
C)Kill Everything
Also you expect me to believe Zeno couldn't look at the sky and think "wow guess this weird presence isn't everywhere

You idiots. Zeno does not give a shit. Did you miss Whis explain his personality? The fucker wiped out multiple universes because something slightly annoyed him

Did black and zamasu choose to carry out the Zero Ningen Keikaku program on U7 Earth just because they were overly butthurt over Goku instead of their own U10?

This is something that never really made sense to me, they obviously knew about other universes so they ignore U10 and go straight for U7? What would have happened when they went to U11 to wipe out all ningens and met Jiren's big gray cock?

Writing a better Zamasu arc does not erase Toyo's flaws

I know, Toyochads winning again

I like Vegeta's outfit here.

agreed.

>dumb toeishill don't even know how to quote

Also both Blacks are bitches when are weaker and smug when are stronger.

>no masochism
>no Zamasu-in-Goku-body acting like a totally different person
>no retarded quality scenes of Zamasu and Black being autistic twins
Thank god

>Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku
wow, he is as strong as a jobber

>and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that

nice achievement jobhan, even if it is just headcannon

Zamasu said he murdered all the gods and had no opposition left. He most likely avoided the pride troopers and assassinated the u11 kai.

>You're full of shit
Nice argument. I guess as soon Zeno saw a bunch of CGI faces in the sky he instantly knew it was an (not)immortal god infecting the universes huh? Just give up Alejandro

>He could have easily killed every zamasu clone instead of wiping out the multiverse.
Nice try but even a retard like you already got that's not the point.

>This would mean that trunks wouldn't have to live in an alternate reality where there are two of him
Yeah not even that is right.

>concessionfag

In the anime they seek out U7 first because of Trunks having created the latest time ring and also because Zamasu saw u7 monkeys using God ki.

In the manga it's because of Shin and Beerus already being dead.

>be Zeno

>be teleported to some planet

>see a city in ruins

>some friendly guy says the creepy green guy did it

>sees a lot of faces in planet's sky / sees a lot of dudes in planet's surface

>destroy the whole multiverse

Zeno did the same in both versions and your autistic shitposting can't change it

>At least Zenō actually HAD a reason to destroy trunks's timeline in the anime. He could have just killed all the merged zamasus in the manga
You realize part of Zeno's character is that mildly pissing him off can lead to the destruction of a universe or more right? They establish that in both the anime and manga, and the manga goes through with that characterization.

Post favorite Toyotaro DBS manga panels/pages

This

Zeno is just fat Buu a second time, he's a petulant and impulsive child with peerless power

I want this to appear in a game so fucking bad.

Zeno basically does the same thing in both tellings: He sees Zamasu's ugly mug and then deletes everything. Zamasu being one with the universe (however poor the execution) gives a better reason for Zeno destroying everything, but Zeno as a character doesn't NEED a better reason. He's already described as being easy to trigger universal destruction. And where was it stated that Zeno even knew the extent of Zamasuverse?