Trump is unironically thinking Japan do harm to america by exporting our cars

>Trump is unironically thinking Japan do harm to america by exporting our cars
>trade is unfair because their product is so superior to ours!!!
>????

please explain this Sup Forums

We export cheaper and better cars than american's. It's fair deal. It's american's false that they can not produce sufficient cars. right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LSYD4a3RzW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You raff you ruse

please go home, english teacher

u have car manufacturing companies over here, whats the problem?

Don't make me come over there and mouth fuck your granny.

Your cars
>My pure hidden ass

Don't worry Hiro, Japan is our de facto Greatest Ally. he's just putting on a show for his base.

By being superior to australia in beaker wam, you ar hunting the amercan econocomy to staggnation anf ruin

Come on nippon sama, don't be dumbu.

What Trump is saying is absolutely correct. You ARE harming American sales of their own cars because yours are superior. It's a simple statement of reality. Trump wants to show the world he sees all and knows all, and it's working. This is the kind of leadership a world needs. One that is not afraid to discuss real problems.

And by colporto standards the plumbing industry (cosmetic) you are defrabulating the stock

Your protectionist measures are the problem, that's all. Has nothing to do with the product.

The opinion of non-white countries are invalid.

Not white.

Basically we're tired of you plotting nips taking advantage of us. Fucking yellow dogs.

Look up why Toyota moved their factories out of Japan and you will get it.

When Yamaha begins to re-issue the original design CS-80, only then will I answer your question.

Don't you faggots put tariffs on our goods too?

Make your own damn cars then. The only bad ethics manufacturers are Germans who game the system with their fucking EU to drive everyone else out.

Majority of Japanese cars in the USA is built and designed in the USA.

Not sure what you mean.

please Japan. dont play dumb here.

Not white

Non-white

I was in Japan a couple months ago. A Japanese businessman explained to me that the Japanese government refuses to allow US-made cars into Japan because they're afraid of the competition.

Thus, it's one-sided: The US allows Japanese cars into the US; Japan doesn't allow US cars into Japan.

Trump is right, again.

We need to put a tariff on all imported vehicles from countries who put tariffs or restriction on our exports. No exceptions.

...ok.

The problem isn't that US auto manufacturers can't make better cars, it's that corporate for the big three has some serious problems. First off, they incentivize saving costs. That sounds good but it means that someone will try to save a bunch of money by slapping a sub-standard component on a car. He'll get promoted because he saved millions of dollars across the whole line. Then in a couple years that component fails but he's already long gone or higher up the food chain. This leads to a bunch of cars that have weird problems. And then there's all the pensions they need to pay out. They can't lower costs because they're obligated to pay a bunch of old fucks until they die.

Tesla is going to really shake up the market here eventually because they don't have those problems. Which is sorta bad because if any of the big three go bankrupt then Michigan is FUCKED.

Like half that crap is built here now.

NOT WHITE

>The mutt cries in pain as it strikes you.

'muricans can't build good cars anymore

Prove your Japanese or else we all think you're a white English teacher

This is accurate except for Tesla.

Tesla's quality is a joke for the price-point it sells at, and there's real questions about is viability as a business. Sometimes it feels like a ponzi scheme where each order for the car is paying for the construction of earlier people's orders. I like Elon as a businessman, but Tesla's started to give me doubts.

Tariffs are the chink in trumps armor you fool

Not white

Not white.

They need engineers with more experience. Cars at that price point should not have water leaks.

poor attempt davido-kun. don't use words like "unironically" when going for that level of engrish.

I have a shitbox Vauxhall and it doesn't leak. Certainly less expensive than a Tesla.

>not realizing the long game
why do you think trump is so persistent in mentioning niggercities?
>2021
>>i dunno folks.
>> i brought a trillion dollars back to America through the most historic tax reform in history
>>we built state of the art factories in detroit, chicago, flint, gary.
>>among others, of course.
>>places that were clamoring for work just 5 years ago.
>>and our beautiful new factories are vacant, folks.
>>we created the biggest, most (potentially, i say potentially in parenthesis) profitable structures ever built in this country and they can't fill them
>>believe me, i talk to them every day, they tell me they can't even find people to push a button!
>>i wonder why? do you wonder why?
>>you know why, you're smart.
>>i've got the wokest supporters, amirite?

>look am real Japanese because make some mistake in English believe it yes

English teachers so bad at Japanese they can't even recognize what common mistakes Japanese people make and why

Not white

"Everyone I don't like is not white". A child's guide to Sup Forums discussion.

thank you japan, carry on.

you're retarded. it's not about being fair, it's about hurting trump's base, ie. manufacturing blue collar workers

Not white.

>Make your own damn cars then.

we do mohammed

If japan is so willing to include tariffs and bans on US made products, we should oblige them with our own tariffs and bans.

>BUT MUUHHH EXPENSIVE CARSSSS

You drop your tariffs and bans, and we'll play the same tune. You slap more tariffs and bans, we'll not only match you, but slap them harder.

Like Pres. Trump said with respect to Germany banning some auto brands from the US. "You don't see a lot of Cheverolets in Berlin for a reason"

Then why complain? No one is forcing you to buy foreign.

Not white.

Not any more, faggot. American car rear quarity now.

Not white.

Not white.

Not white.

Please don't dilute the memes. They lose power and meaning when you do.

Nidec/Sanyo Denki >>>> American products

It's more that Japan doesn't want our stuff than it is about Trump. A lot of N. American items are just not popular or practical overseas in general and probably never will be. Japan also has a very unique consumer profile that doesn't match US tastes as well.

If USA wants to sell to Japan, they need to mold their product offerings more towards Japanese tastes, which they'll never do.

It's so true.

Not white.

Pointing out problems is not complaining dipshit.

Not white.

Not white.

Not white. No comebacks.

But murican cars are shit anyway.

wow, it's almost like trump is placing america first

Hondas are G*d-tier. "Cheap" (as in reasonably priced), extremely reliable and of very good performance for popular cars. I own a 2008 Honda Civic and it's the most pleasurable and sporty car I've ever had to drive, and before that I had a Tercel, those things are indestructible. Thanks Japs for the Civic, it truly is an engineering feat and they blow any yuro or amerimutt car out of the water.

Nips pay debnts. Fucking learn how to defend yourselves while you're at it

that's nice, but he was talking about our market, not yours

Ford owns Mazda, Hondas are for highschool dropouts, Toyotas are death traps and boring simultaneously, and Nissan and Mitsubishi haven't been relevant in decades.
Did I miss anything?

Tell us about Mustangs and Camaros.

they're american made

Is that good or bad according to Sup Forums? I'm confused

America so bad English they kicked out and make new country for speak it

>being this retarded

it's about supporting fellow americans instead of giving my hard earned money to some godless gook half way across the world

He never said that though. You must be extremely fucking stupid.

I actually drive a Camaro but it was built in Canada. Thus my confusion.

>built in canada

and? it's an american company. thanks for supporting our industry

youtu.be/LSYD4a3RzW4

Good Jeremy Clarkson kino on jap car industry relevant to topic.

Yes, but the people that built it are Canadian.
>Actually I've been an F-Body fan for years and I realize the politics behind them moving to Windsor to keep the line open back in the 3rd Gen.

You don't look Japanese.
Because the map is incorrect. Russia's territory is in it and Japan's territory is not in it.

Russia doesn't deserve Sakhalin. They all take drugs, sell their children and shit.

The only non-white here is you, kike-rat. 99% chance you are el goblino incarnate shitposting to make Americans look bad.

Just finished that video, thank user. I traded in my japanese shitbox for a fancy Camaro and am loving every minute of it.