Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GPvwBO0wvA#t=9m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i-it's supposed to look like shit

i dont see why they dont just release the live action scenes unrotoscoped

No user, you see, they decided to make it look terrible and denigrate the original art ON PURPOSE. It's all okay, it INTENTIONALLY looks like garbage.

Still waiting for a s2

The mangaka writhes in pain upon seeing this monstrosity, but his Japan betaness and peer pressure forced him to agree to it

anime fans wouldn't have watched a live action drama adaptation
plus, the shitty, but unique art style would stand out
nobody would even care about this show if it wasnt rotoscoped

You fuckin lie

thats how asian ppl actually look like tho??

Did that actually happen?

I almost feel fucking bad for the people who created this, akhem, anime. It looks like everyone cling to THAT ONE frame without actualy watching the fucking thing, which looks decent enough.

It's only the best Aime ever

Except it was his idea.

And loathes waifufags

Sup Forums was hype as fuck for this anime before we saw the first episode. And then about 10 of us actually stuck it out.

It looks shite more often than good though.

What I'm saying is that the, akhem, anime is not consistently bad as everyone make it seem with that fucking frame meme.

Like, the classroom scene is pretty good. And the soundtrack is even too fucking great for this.
quickfix

The visuals were pretty consistently shit. The direction was consistently excellent.

They basically put 30 year old actors to play the roles of high school characters, of course it looks like shit.

But the story is fucking stupid garbage anyway, so it deserved to flop.

He loathes the fact that his manga was only popular because of the girls and not his super deep compelling story.

Mistakes were made.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GPvwBO0wvA#t=9m24s

Kind of a dick move for fans that actually liked the story. At least it was a decent adaptation even with the jarring visual aspect.

>But the story is fucking stupid garbage anyway, so it deserved to flop.
Shit taste detected