What is this world cumming too?

What is this world cumming too?
Stance?
Is this the work of feminism or is something darker at work here, the jews?
What would Ghandi do?
Would it be appropriate to masturbate to your wife giving birth?

I don't know how this would be possible if for it being impossible to reach your hands all the way to your clit with that huge belly blocking the path alone.

>What would Ghandi do?
Diddle an under aged girl.

Its easier if you reach down from behind your back, coming from somebody who sticks fingers up their ass on a regular basis.

that is a ridiculous article written with no supporting evidence, guaranteed without reading. those chicks are so hopped up on the best spinal-tap drugs available, hatred, sweating profusely, exposed to anyone who walks in, and likely hasnt slept in a day.

Gandhi would unironically nuke the west.

>Falling for brit propaganda

Wouldn't a girl getting wet before birth make the baby slide out easier?

ghandi gave enemas to underage girls

>Ghandi
Fuck off leafcuck

This is vicejews, their degeneracy and left wing subversion knows no end. Ignore them and inform others to do the same.

Q predicted this

ghandi would drive quickly to whole foods and get with brunch bub

sauce?

ouch...... that.... got me right in the feels

not with that attitude

Question is? Who would fuck and breed wiht the hag in the picture OP used? FUCK ME, that's one ugly bitch.

Kek

That's the idea, I think.

That must smell

This has to be bullshit. In my experience you’re just glad to get to the hospital while they’ll still give you an epidural. And if you get an epidural you can’t feel shit anyways. And if you don’t get an epidural you’re body is literally in the most violent positive feedback system anyone will ever know. The best thing I can compare it to would be a deep violent vomiting after your muscles have been stretched to their max for months without mercy. And that violent exhausting vomiting lasts for hours. You’re entire body is exhausted and you’re usually tired because it hard to sleep when you’re full term pregnant. Yeah. No way am I buying this is anything more than propaganda

This actually works and I've tried it.

The birthing process was very stressful for. So I left my wife at the hospital and masturbated at home.

Same here user. The birthing process was so stressful for me and my friends wife I just had to blow a load to calm down. Accidentally aimed it at her pussy and... yeah. You get the rest.

That's why the water breaks, dumbass.

> epidural

What a fucking pussy.

Are there any drawbacks to fucking your wife while she is giving birth?

All 5 of my sisters did home births without epidurals. Fucking pussy.

You poke the baby’s eye out.

When people live in a country where every need and problem is taken care of, they'll just invent problems to try and quench the human's insatiable thirst for conflict.

That's basically all this new age cancer is, an excuse to start a fight and get rowdy.

>id s7

>id 7s

Kek. You almost killed me, made me choke on my pretzles.

>Remember muh 6 gorrillion nerve firing
female pregnancy hysteria is hilarious. Then some of them get a kidney stone or something like that and then pregnancy stops being the worse thing in the world.

Child birth is actually easiest if you're getting fucked at the same time

i would never get a girl pregnant who looks like that. fucking disgusting

BACCHUS HAS SHOWN HIMSELF.