Explain This

>28 year veteran firefighter skiing in Toronto, goes missing, winds up 3000 miles away in SACRAMENTO wearing the same ski gear, goggles, etc... Was confused and disoriented when they found him
mynbc5.com/article/missing-whiteface-skier-found-in-california/17764938

Other urls found in this thread:

timesunion.com/news/article/Missing-Whiteface-skier-found-safe-in-California-12610815.php
mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/12/more-strange-cases-of-spontaneous-human-teleportation/
books.google.com/books/about/Strange_Vanishings.html?id=8XEFAAAACAAJ
uqbarcalling.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/alien-abduction-advent-calendar-day-22-time-slips/
youtube.com/watch?v=IRt3g4Ps7IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a map. They searched for six days. Could be a hoax, but the guy is a father of two, married, cush job. Very suspicious.

>adrenochrome

this is fucked up
my first theory, he got laid and had to cover his tracks, then he realized he'd be on hook for search and rescue costs so he fucked off to cali and is doing the old "I cant recall" thing\
either that or its soem kind of kidnapping, organ harvesting thing gone sideways

I'm leaning towards hoax
any time someone claims to have amnesia its almost always a load of bullshit

Fellow vermontbro?
Heard about this today, I’m glad he’s alright but how the fuck did he get over there, also wearing the same clothes as when he went missing

Reminds me of some missing 411 type shit. Creepy.

timesunion.com/news/article/Missing-Whiteface-skier-found-safe-in-California-12610815.php another article.

>New York State Police, Department of Environmental Conservation, Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services and the Olympic Regional Development Authority want to thank the volunteers who helped with the search.
are they 100% sure he was skiing and not already in california?

Exactly. Fucking weird.

Scopolamine maybe

I did, one time, pass out at a party in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and woke up in some girl's room at the Mississippi college for women. It's not that strange.

A certain someone said this would happen.

I'm not joking here; this man is now an alien abductee. He has had contact with an EBE.

Did he get into a nazi stash of amphetamine?

That is definitely my first thought, however, 400 rangers, firemen, search and rescue were delpoyed totaling over 7,000 hours over 6 days. And they are not filing charges. And his ID was in toronto. So he had to cross the US border, without ID. Hes not a mexican.

Curved line, checkmate flat earthers

Hippy.

Cali fag

>ttp://www.mynbc5.com/article/missing-whiteface-skier-found-in-california/17764938

Sounds like the devil's trumpet to me. Scopolamine.

DUDE GOT ANAL PROBED

Wearing ski gear, goggles, jacket, etc... Also he crossed the US border without any ID.

Aliens, they ravaged his asshole with their alien probes the. Went “LEMAO TEE HEE LETS DROP THE HUMAN OFF IN SACRAMENTO BECAUSE IT SUCKS AND SMELLS OF COW SHIT AND BEANERS”. Trig if bru

Why do you think this ? The article says He was skiing on whiteface mountain in NY and his belongings were in the lodge.

look at picture they use for this faggot. Untrustworthy chuck schumer face

His friends were skiing with him in NY

ufo/uso activity in the area around Lake Champlain has been pretty common over the past 6 months

Paging David Paullides...

UFO abduction or some kind of supernatural phenomenon.

Also, relevant article: mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/12/more-strange-cases-of-spontaneous-human-teleportation/

He got scopolamined in the ass, over and over. Screaming in pain as he was violated again and again, but only the scopolamine could hear him.

ayyyy

It is all very strange. He left his ID in canada and managed to get across the border, found wearing all his ski gear, confused.

project big beams

did you fuck someone there

Yeah his face has a has sex with dead people look to it.

Nice article. Just a bunch of one sentence "paragraphs". It is like they just wrote down the notes for an article rather than writing an actual article.

>all these newfags ITT

From 'Strange Vanishings' by Colin Wilson

On the morning of October 25, 1593, people in the main square (Plaza Mayor) in Mexico City were startled by the sudden appearance of a soldier who seemed to have come from nowhere. He was wearing the uniform of a regiment which at that moment was in Manila (in the Philippines), 9000 miles away. He seemed bewildered and asked where he was. When told that he was in Mexico City, he refused to believe it. Later, questioned by the authorities, he explained that he had been in Manila, when quite suddenly he had found himself in Mexico City.

Assuming he was a deserter, the authorities threw him into prison. During his interrogation, he told them that the Governor of the Philippines, Don Gomez Perez Dasmarinas, had been murdered. He was still in prison several weeks later when news came from a ship that had docked in Acapulco - the governor indeed was dead, murdered by a mutinous Chinese crew off Punta de Azufre, just as he was setting off on a military expedition against the Molucca Islands. That had happened on the day the soldier had appeared in Mexico City.

The Inquisition, suspecting witchcraft, ordered the soldier to be returned to Manila. There, a number of witnesses declared that he had been there on duty on the night of October 24, 1593, and had then disappeared.

Don Luis Gonzales Obregon, who recounts the story in Las Calles de Mejico, does not mention what became of the soldier. Neither does Dr Antonio de Morga, Justice of the Criminal Court of New Spain, in his Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas.

www.quantumfuture.net/store/Varo-Jessup.PdF

timesunion.com/news/article/Missing-Whiteface-skier-found-safe-in-California-12610815.php

Did he get fucked in the arse?

One time I was getting shitfaced at an Old Chicago, and then suddenly I woke up in the morning, still at Old Chicago, in one of the booths in the back of the place. It was closed, and locked up when I woke up, so I just walked out. My truck was still in the parking lot. Fucking spooky.

>Police described Filippidis as an intermediate skier.
I dunno but this bothers me. Like who gives a fuck about his ski skill

We to see people who get Total Global Amnesia sometimes, not as rare as you think, but multiple days is unlikely. TGA does cause people to be unable to create new memories temporarily and they will literally say the same thing over and over again (perseverate) and not remember anything from one minute prior until the episode is over.

Took a couple hits, just thought it was a doober.

Ended up in Cali after the rotor rooter in the pooper.

>tfw you will never be face deep in those milkers and that asshole

Where can I get moar shit like this

Keep going to National Parks. Everything's Great!

No

She’s drunk buckets of Lee Harvey Weinstein cum

yeah, but he travled 3000 miles. Went across the US border, without ID. Just seems strange. Could be a hoax, but I imagine they would have found that out and arrested him. There were over 400 volunteers that were searching for him. So if this is some elaborate ruse his ass would be in jail.

The Missing 411

You guys are killing me with this.

I'm trying to stay focused here.

It could be a ruse, but they would have arrested him for that. Plus he entered the US 'illegally'.

I suspect it's to show he's capable of getting down the mountain. However, it seems like they are selling something

this was unironically my first conclusion as well. i've been coming on this website for too long

EBE?

It says his identification is still in New York so he must have had it when he came from Toronto.

Q predicted this

Healthy young child goes to National Park, gets pumped with massive shot of swamp water & berries, doesn't feel good and vanishes - MISSING. Many such cases!

>Sup Forums and /x/ have been increasingly leaking into one another
Our favourite timeline

Sauce it faggot

>it was MKUltra, don't bill me bro

books.google.com/books/about/Strange_Vanishings.html?id=8XEFAAAACAAJ

You guys realize like 200 people go missing in the US in this sort of situation every day right?
This is completely normal. Just the forest cannibals making another mistake for the rangers to fix.

scopolamine doesn't do that retards

THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH OUR NATIONAL PARKS AT ALL PEOPLE MY LAST POST WAS COMPLETELY SATIRE GO TO SLEEP

>You guys realize like 200 people go missing in the US in this sort of situation every day right?
not like this they don't.

In the spring of 2006, I was walking around my childhood neighborhood during a visit to my small hometown in Western Pa. I climbed the hill down the block from the old house, going to the very top of what had always been called The Mound…or The Indian Mound, as I remembered it from the 1950’s. Word had been, many years ago, that someone had become interested in this mound, wanting to dig into it, but that the project came to an abrupt end.
I always loved simply standing on top of the mound. When the trees were bare in the cold months, I loved to look out over the mountains, and, indeed, it seemed as it was a perfect vantage point for watching all around for a good distance.

im real curious as to where exactly he woke up. I wonder if it was a pile of garbage like Kramer

The day I last went there, I parked my car at the old corner store, where the proprietor was just putting on a fresh pot of coffee. She invited me in for some when I got down the hill.
Once at the top I looked over the old neighborhood, and the surrounding hills, recalling all sorts of good memories of the place…and then started down. I suddenly realized I must have gotten turned the wrong way, because the neighborhood I was heading for was, in no way, familiar. I headed back to the top, and began to walk around it slowly, checking often to see the usual way down to the little store, my car, and a neighborhood so familiar I could draw it in my sleep. No matter which way I went down the slope, nothing was familiar. Homes were there, but they were entirely different from those I knew were “really” there. The little grocery store was nowhere to be seen.
By my third turn around the top of the hill, trying desperately to orient myself, I began to feel panic, and even began to formulate what I would say if I had to knock on one of doors of those unfamiliar houses. I made a fourth turn, and suddenly everything was perfectly the way it should be. The houses I grew up with, the store, my car. Being no spring chicken, I considered it a miracle to have gotten to the bottom of the hill in one piece, because I ran to the bottom.
I never had coffee with the nice lady in the store, because I jumped in the car, peeled out, and drove back to the house where I was visiting.
I have tried to reach out to people in the old hometown who might be able to tell me a little about that hill, but have never received a reply. So I shelved it under my “oops” category…until I read your site today. So, for what it’s worth…this has been my 2-cents.

Any US national park.
Oh, they do. I'm talking about people going missing in national parks and never being found, specifically. 200 people every day.

>I wonder if it was a pile of garbage like Kramer
what episode? I don't remember this.

probably a psychotic break

Strieber and the boy became deeply uneasy. They reached another exit leading to an ordinary, busy highway. But instead of Route 17, it was Route 80, an estimated twenty-minute drive from the diner. They had been in the serpent house neighborhood only for about five minutes.

uqbarcalling.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/alien-abduction-advent-calendar-day-22-time-slips/

youtube.com/watch?v=IRt3g4Ps7IY
it's at 2:25

Thanks.

>skiing in Toronto
wtf nigger

it's because they took the disc shaped earth and tried to stretch the map into a rectangle.

sorry ny

crossing the border on foot without ID is stupid easy. That's not really relevant.

That’s just bears

>411

DESU the majority of these are going to be from Apex predators, and than the rest from people hiding in the woods waiting to rape torture and murder someone.

Q predicted you would assert a certain someone would ... fuck it. I hate that meme already.

Extraterrestrial biological entity. Lurk more.

Its called a fugue state.

>Mfw you can ski through a wormhole and still be called "intermediate"

>hey babe im home alone
>me

The current story circulating is that he was injured on the hill and used a truck for shelter (but nobody is saying why or what happened between him being injured and using this truck).

Unless he was near death and passed out the entire time, or couldn’t get out (which is possible but how did he get in?) this seems far-fetched to last in the truck until sacremento

Head injuries are funny things. This sounds like a solid possibility.

Sounds like an amphetamine overdose.