How is a person like this able to acquire so much money?

How is a person like this able to acquire so much money?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/bhp/fake-money-100
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recoupment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's really not that much

It's a lot, but it's nothing compared to what the puppetmasters are getting.

>physical cash
I have that much money, I don't have that much money physically. I wonder what business enterprises this young gentleman engages in which pays him in physical cash rather than into a bank account..

dont forget to add the cost of that chain and those watermelon knives

by being a degenerate, all the degenerates look up and aspire for this. its like a lottery. out of the million of tatood loser scum trying to make it, 1 will, encouraging the rest of the masses to keep trying. jewish tactic thqh

ayo hol up

That much? Looks like Iabout $10 000, is that really a lot?

>mfw anons don't know how record companies fuck over retards

fools and their money are easily parted
>hip hop

I'm assuming he wasn't taking a picture of himself holding every dollar he has

Why is he eating money? That's fucking stupid

This is why I use hand sanitizer when in contact with paper money.

Interesting thing about niggers: If their income is $500 a month, they spend $500 a month. If it's $50'000 a month, they spend $50'000 a month. They han't conceptualize the future. This nigger will never be more than a month away from being broke.

lol, what is that like $20k? A fair bit but nothing to take a picture with.

jews

>Pic related

You mean quantitive easing.
((They)) would take a loss if they have to just to have this music on the air.

Society is dumb, or he’s selling crack

That money is spent as he aquires it. He has to keep it all or cant re-up to keep his charade of having money up. Grinding out ounces and pounds hes definitely broke if he fucks up one time and cant buy the same amount or more. So like if he has to pay a bill thats not in his budget or his piece if shit donk breaks down hes screwed. Because we know he aint saving shit.

you don't know niggers, my dude

i have been witness to niggers unironically taking out loans to post pictures with cash on instagram

Stupid people are giving it to him OP. Puppetmasters, the industry see that thing sells so they're selling him.

Exactly. It's why I don't really envy them. They're gonna get royally fucked, even physically. Nsync was literally rapped by their fat Jewish manager. When the group went bust, most of them left the industry. There is a real short shelf span for the popular-normie-celebritainer.

Record companies give new "artists" like young Jarjarious here an "advance" on their earnings and tell them to ball out. The record company also spends a lot of cash promoting the album, flying the artist around to interviews and headline-grabbing vacations.

The young kang has to pay the record company back for the advance AND the promotion, often with interest. Every $100 this mutt is holding is a $1000 future debt.

in the midwest we call that nigger-rich

$25k, drove home with more than that from a home poker game last weekend

Not even a question

>There is a real short shelf span for the popular-normie-celebritainer.
this user gets it
It's only a matter of time before this faggot ends up on one of those "WHERE ARE THEY NOW?" clickbait lists

>you are now aware that your money has trace amounts of nigger skin oil on it

my dad takes about that much money to the bank from his business once a week or so, every few days.

he doesn't feel the need to pose with it and pretend like he's eating it either. he lives within his means and uses his money to pay my rent while i'm in school. a whole higher class of living that this mongrel will never experience.

>every $1 bill in your wallet has been inside a stripper's ass
>a male stripper

Well OP's comment seemed to concern the money in the photo, not any other hypothetical money the nigger might have stashed somewhere.

most niggers but not all

by being a judas goat to his community

>Jarjarious
Imma steal this

>rest of post
Das it mane, preach truth

Can Sup Forums get an address on these filthy niggers?

That marijuana is worth WAY more than their lives.

You withdraw money from a bank in $100 bills only to have it stolen by Jumal next door.

It's sad to see how far we have come as a species just to be manipulated by others to consume materialistic items and music made popular by said people. I have been with normie friends for most of my life, and could not see how they can appreciate this kind of degenerate music and think the writers actually have a sliver of talent. I was always the one out of the group when they went out to parties in high school and got drunk out of their minds. I did not mind though, because unlike them, I understood that this kind of lifestyle is pushed down our throats because (((they))) want all of us to be no better than the nogs making this msuic. I've lost a lot of good friends from alcohol and drug abuse, and regret it because I could never muster up the courage to tell them that this lifestyle is just going to slowly kill them. The truly terrible thing is now this kind of lifestyle is considered "normal" to the adolescence, their primary target. Their control over the media is astounding, and truly realizing how much degeneracy is pushed in the media by them is the best thing anyone can do for themselves. Fuck the rap music, fuck the media, and most importantly, fuck the jews for ruining the lives of people in this country.

Stupid apes making themselves an easy target for a strong armed robbery. I wouldn't hesitate to take both of their nigger lives for that money and weed. I'd take em out straight operator style and invest my gains in the future of white children.

First of all, that not that much.
Second of all that's probably all he has including the grills.

gay /K/ is that you?

is this actually true?

american culture rewards mediocre degeneracy very generously

>not paying your own bills
>making your dad pull your weight after he was kind enough to bring you into this world

found an actual nigger folks

but think about how much he spends
would probably have a lot more if he was conservative with his money

Hey CIA. How are you doing tonight?

ebay.com/bhp/fake-money-100

>absolutely cherry picked

>He who controls the money controls where it is spent.
Let that sink in a sec.

it's almost like capitalism is a terrible system

What makes you want to sign one of these people over the other? Who you prefer to rape? I know indie artists have to pay for PR which I doubt this guy did.

>strong armed robbery
>implying those niggers aren’t strapped as well

Well you fucking faggot, the Jewish media promote minority music artist. Quote from Daniel Garner KKK Grand Dragon. "Wake up white people, the jews are using the nigger as a tool to destroy the white race".

Holy crap!
I thought that some user was just joking around when he said that the US planned to put some shitty 100 design on the new 100$ bill.

Looks terrible. How did this even get past the design department at the mint? Were they high?

w0w
w

Its alright to hit lefties but not this cunt in the image>?
Wiped smile off faces.
>Your lucky their scared of cameras.

Speak English, nigger.

Give me those niggers addresses. All of the local niggers run from me.

Iam English you fucking cunt, YOUR NOT.
>Foreign cunt.

being driven and aggressive makes you money, doesn't matter how much of a scumbag you are in the process

talent

They get that much money by appealing in some way to people who are just as bad as them. They rap, play basketball or sell drugs.

This is a zero sum game - for every nigger with a million dollars, there are a million niggers with a dollar less. And those million niggers got their money from the gubmint.

The niggers just elevate a few from their kind who got lucky, and then spend their entire lives frivolously chasing that luck, because they don't know what work and entrepreneurialism is.

Being a nigger is basically like playing the lottery. Pretty much everyone in nigger society loses, but one nigger is gonna wake up with 50 million dollars through sheer dumb luck.

the thing I hate about the corkscrew is that the dropoff makes the exit corner blind.

Drugs

Yes, the music industry is terrible, it turns retarded thugs into idols and destroys proper musicians all at once. Meanwhile the masses get brainwashed and (((they))) collect all the loot.

I would just kill them. I'm not afraid of those goddamn apes. They're just animals.

>be a nigger
>market my nigger goods to other low IQ niggers
>10s of thousands of low IQ niggers funnel me their shekels
>now nigger has a 100 thousand dollars to spend on a chain, a car and to pose with for instagram pictures

the nigger market economy at work, basic supply and demand system

Buy your selves a bucket and spade and go digging lads, you might strike an Irish potato.

Tariq Nasheed would say "white supremacy".

>people like this wonder why they get robbed

Lol, pathetic how some of you faggots are jealous of this guy's wealth.

anyone can make stacks like that if you let birdman fuck you in the ass playboy.

Yes. In part:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recoupment

no you idiot. do you think he's capable of paying back even 10% of what he owes, let alone 10x? Companies don't take risk unless they have good odds of getting payed back

A fool will always find a greater fool to admire him.

Why are you assuming that money is actually his, rather than a prop lent to him by his producer to pose with in order to create an image?

Some jew props them up and writes their music and gets most of the money.

Another jew manages them and gets their money too.

They are given the relative (to their jew masters) table scraps. Which they then spend on shitty cars and fke gaudy "flooded" watches. Theyre like NFL players. They'll either die before they become poor or proceed to the ripe-old of 38 and become broke and penniless because they spent all their money on bottle service and the most expensive hotel rooms available and shitty bling and drugs. Yeh they might have money now, but it is fleeting. And it is nothing compared to the money that the (((labels))) and (((managers))) and (((producers))) make off of them.

Selling drugs to your daughter.

Most effective way to learn, actually understand, poker? I'll be going back to school for a second bachelor's in the fall for either mechanical or electrical & computer engineering. I'd like to make some decent money before then. Not huge, but a decent sum to at least live on when going out and also to potentially pay rent/utilities.

KEK delusional little niglet

yeah they wouldn't expect whyteboi to walk up and whip out their gun and fuck them up. White superior intelligence would allow impeccable aim and you could easily catch them off guard and take them out with ease

then i'd keep a bag for myself and roll giant cuban cigar blunts

>implying that's not one of the most renown ovals for being difficult to handle
>track nickname is literally 'too tough to tame'

fuck off memeflag

OD now nigger!

kek
never seen hollywood prop money up close
bretty gud

how?

Entertainment, everyone loves a spectacle and these people are fucking characters. They live like retards and we get to watch, there was a time when everyone knew that anyone in the entertainment was dumb as shit. Society started wanting to live like idiots and that bred more people that wanted to live like cartoon characters and now we have a problem because people see someone with money and think that acting like a buffoon is the road to a happy healthy life.
>inb4 Sup Forums poster leads happy healthy life

Cause you have 20k sitting around in cash, huh? Ahaha

Trickle up nigganomics.

Sheeeeeit

La creatura

Niggers don't work with socialized capitalism
Imagine niggers in power
Oh wait, no need to imagine

Its called being a criminal lol

That's only 1 month rent in a low cost state

this

shhheeeiiiiitttt

Because money is given to you in advance to "kickstart" its a "sign on bonus" Same with books. Record label/publisher fronts money, waits for #s to come out after published or released..take what money was given back on top of their share. Leaves artist damn near broke if they fluke theyre fucked tho

>Actually looked at the amount on the table
It's not even a full biweekly paycheck, now I'm just laughing.

drugs

Is that a gold plated finger board around his neck?

Oh shut up bong. Go take back your country already. Please