Tell me why we need to beef up our maritime superiority

Tell me why we need to beef up our maritime superiority.

So that we can fuck up Jewish submarines

Chinese missile and submarine tech is advancing uncomfortably fast and it's all clearly designed to counter carrier groups. I'm not an American but it's in the entire world's interest to maintain American naval supermacy.

How dare any nation have any weapons that can BTFO America.

Naval superiority will be a thing of the past. When the next world war hits, carrier groups will be sitting ducks for tactical nukes.

Interesting idea. I wonder how the US military posture changes if aircraft carriers are out of the picture. Our ground forces are dependent on air superiority.

LOL wrong. It'll be decades before we won't need one but by then the world will run out of resource, it'll start with food and water.

It's one of the best ways America can project military force where it's needed without entering another country's territory.

Yeah, basically. China has admitted they would attack country's near them if the US didn't have the presence we do in the Pacific.
That includes Australia.

Sucks to be them.

The navy isn't there for defense during a war, it's there for peacetime power projection. One aircraft carrier group has more military power than many countries; there's a reason that everyone pays attention to where America puts it's carriers.

you don't like ruling the world?

>need

SHALL

drone subs with cruise missiles are going to make carriers vunerable in a real superpower showdown

So you say, but we very much enjoyed starving the Aryans to death with our BEADY fleet.

>everyone pays attention to where America puts it's carriers

came to post this

Because any country that matters has a coastline for economic trade.

Strategic projection of fixed wing airpower over the African continent, which will once again be the venue for superpower rivalry and proxy wars

what the fuck is this from? i've seen another where he is firing an mp5 or g36 orsomething and looking the other way.

This but unironically. Please war China soon.

We don't