WTF I love France now

Based Macron, finally doing what Umbongo should have done but didnt have the balls to follow through with.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43053617

Assad is fucked. One more Chemical weapon attack and France will remove you.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/b6v2WlB
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42944033
youtube.com/watch?v=T7pX4iMp7ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p54hHhlLjRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are they supposed to get the money for that?

>attempting to not vote in a french trump, voters elected a French Hitler
Best timeline

Assad will go the same way as Gaddafi and Saddam within weeks.
We always get them, always.

I wonder what the cheating cunts Russia will do

>inb4 /sg/ shows up to say Assad dindu nuffin

ahhaha

one more chemical weapons attack and france will surrender
what kinda strikes is macron threatening, refugee workers will go on strike
he will stop fucking that grandma hes married to

or is he going to send in the french army .... with a fresh supply of white sheets!!!

What?
France has one of the best militaries in the World and if France goes in Bongs will go in and if Bongs go in USA will go in.

Assad is history, face it.

When was the last times he ever intentionally used chemical weapons against his own populace?

Does the Syrian clusterfuck need yet another major power fucking around?

Here's a rough unkiked translation

>We know that Syria isn't using chemical weapons, but if Israel plans on using chemical weapons against the Palestinians we will not hesitate to strike.

Aye
/sg is full of retarded Putinbots and their brainwashed orbiters
Will be glad to see the end of those threads.

But he might have to fight these guys

imgur.com/gallery/b6v2WlB

A couple of weeks ago.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42944033

a jewish pupet fuck him,le pen was the only solution but you have to fuck it,now deal dying for the jews

yes, let's make the refugee problem worse instead of stabilizing the region. based macron

*plants chemical weapons in your car*
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I ASKED IF YOU HAD ANY AND YOU SAID NO. YOU LIE TO ME!

Top bait

>le pen was the only solution
If you prefer your politicians openly on the Kremlin take

Assad and Putler are responsible for tens of thousands deaths, they bomb hospitals, schools and residential buildings
The only people they are fighting are the Legitimate rebels who want to remove Assad, not ISIS, the only people fighting ISIS are the Western backed rebels and Western Special forces.

They think we are not keeping score
We are always keeping score

Putler will pay for Crimea, MH17 and Syria. Assad is going to pay with his life, and soon.

He looks a lot like Napoleon actually. Facial structure and same coloring.

k

>Assad is fucked. One more Chemical weapon attack and France will remove you.
That's where you're wrong pal

What you think honestly think he will come through this?

Jesus Christ Wyatt, do you not read the history books? We remove these people and have done for a long time why? Because we are the good guys, we are not about to stop what we belive in, EVER.

We can't do much with Putler expect strangle the fuck out of his shiity meme country with further sanctions and we have several more levels to go through, when the people in Russia cant eat they will remove Putin and his thugs and string them up, hopefully we can bait the little thug into doing something stupid and make this happen soon.
Russian people deserve better than this corrupt little fucker. His time will come too.

I bet you suck Israeli cock too? Why support a radical Islamic group and not a secular state? Stop making your shareblue contract so obvious

at least he said IF it's proven.

That's all anyone ever needed to say. Just wait and see. Assad is a fucking retard if he did use chemical weapons, the last 3 times came out not be Assad's regime. But here we are again.

Jews are desperate to take down Assad and destablize Syria. The really, really want those Golan Heights and probably more.

fuck off you piece of shit

>160387630

This is a shareblue thread, sage

You're joking right? This what it looks like when the u.s stops listening to the kikes so they turn to France to do their bidding

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=T7pX4iMp7ZQ

Well

>We can't do much with Putler expect strangle the fuck out of his shiity meme country with further sanctions
>when the people in Russia cant eat they will remove Putin and his thugs and string them up
So you want to starve Russian civilians to the point of revolt because you don't like the guy in charge?
>we are the good guys
kek
9/10 bait, actually rustled me

Lol. I can hear it from a mile away.

>(((white helmets))) report
shill harder

You think Macron is about to make the same mistake Obama did?
No mate, dont underestimate the French when they are pissed off. They are hard fuckers.
And we have to deal with Syria becuase of Turkey, we can't let Assad and Putler destabilize our borders and security any longer.
We could get rid of Assad within the hour if we wanted, if we wanted.

I hope he knows this.

syria shoots down idaf jet,
israel then decimates syrias anti air capabilities,
france now thinks they can now fly their rafales in safely trying to save their deal with India,
russia might have something yet to say about that,
we shall see

>if chemical weapon use proven
is this talking about the stupid fucking """""""""chemical attack"""""""""" that happened however long ago that made no fucking sense? macaroon is fucking retarded if he tries anything

Mattis already said they found zero evidence of sarin last week.
Macron just shooting his mouth off.

He's a masonic, globalist piece of shit.

This is shit bait but I'm bored so I'll play along
The French suck at warfare.
They were getting assfucked by Vietnamese rice farmers before we took over the whole shit show
The French haven't won a war since the early 19th century

brb enlisting now

no shit, but you have to have a pretext. this chemical weapons false flags haven't been doing the job. And I see Israel growing more and more desperate by the day.

Something is going to pop off and I think Israel is going to make a big mistake if they push this too far.

based macron, bogdanoff and rothschild are proud

t. UN
Go fuck yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=p54hHhlLjRk

Besides the fact that the chemical weapons attacks are joke claims just like with Iraq, who the fuck even cares if it ever really happens? What’s the point of having stockpiles of chemical weapons if you can’t ever use them because some unrelated-to-the-conflict outside country will automatically attack you?

Is this really all because of some international meme laws based on WW1 because Europeans used chemical weapons in that war on their own distant kin and gassed each other?

man I'm so fucking glad England is literally an Islamic colony. Best timeline. Your next King is an Arab-loving cuckold who hates Jews. England will be destroyed by Islam inshallah

>We always get them, always.
odds on fat boy of north korea?

>browns killing browns is supposed to be newsworthy
Not while anti-whites are chasing down white people with "Diversity", which is an act of White Genocide. The whole Middle East can sink into the Mediterranean and Red Sea for all I care.

just a pathetic mix of weak neocon and sjw.
nothing to expect from this faggot except for submission to (((them)))

Fuck him! He can suck Assad's cock.

A secular state than gasses women and children and bombs hospitals?

I dont know what radical islamic group you are refering to, is it the people of Syria who Assad is barrel bombing every day?

You're American, are you? Where the hell are you getting your news from, RT and /sg? Educated yourself you mong.

>So you want to starve Russian civilians to the point of revolt because you don't like the guy in charge?

Pretty much yes, problem? Lets not pretend Putin isn't a thieving little cunt who has stolen all of Russia's wealth, him and his potato headed thugs from the FSB
Also Crimea, MH17, the list goes on and on.
Putlers net worth is about 2.5 TRILLION, I wonder what the Russian people think of that as they sit down for more salted cabbage and buckwheat?

Glad to see im rustling a few jimmys itt, some of you are either Putinbots, clueless cunts or have genuinely been brainwashed, dunno wish is worse.

NK is no threat.

Notice that it says the attacks must be proven. Hopefully this means Macron isn't looking to start a fight and will actually demand real legit investigations into any claims and not fall for jewish tricks.

almost all masons are against globalism but pro peace, so a mason on europe will be nationalist but would be pro helping refugees on their own country.

>Assad is fucked. One more Chemical weapon attack and France will remove you.
Too bad Assad hasn't used them once

This is a Kike Shill thread. Macron is a globalist anti-white cuck.

Or that he'd attack the users of the chemical weapons, ie Al-Nusra

>A secular state than gasses women and children and bombs hospitals?
>Oh duh chillens! Think of duh chillens!
You sound like a Neo-Con in 1990. You're really ready to believe the same people who lied about Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Yemen, Qatar, Yemen, Libya, Lebanon, and so forth? Are you clinically retarded?

>Yemen twice
wew

Assad is literally the good guy.

Threadly reminder that Mattis admitted there is zero evidence of him using gas.

>Are you clinically retarded?
No, are you ? You've just listed some countries in the ME, is that your argument?
Saddam have chemical weapons, the Kurds didnt gas themselves, Gaddafi was taken out by his own people for basically being a corrupt thug, he deserved it.
It will need to be proven.

Not true, he said they have found no evidence, but that's because inspectors are not permitted in Syria, if Assad had nothing to hide why not let inspectors in?

lmao, macron truly has a napoleon complex

>Giving a shit about shitskins gassing each other.
>Giving a shit about shitskins killing each other at all.

UK special ops gave the gas that was used to the 'moderate' rebels to overthrow Assad to appease their oil baron overlords. You're an unironic neocon shill shitbag, nothing more.

Speaking of which, Iran is not getting out of this unscathed either, I hope based Saudis/Israelis blow the fuck out of Iran and their Hezbollah coward cuntheaded terrorist mates

Its all coming together isn't, the battle lines are being drawn and its looking really really shit if you're Assad,Khamenei and Putler.

Ahahahah, Wyatt thats a good one.

>based Saudis/Israelis
>literally the most criminal countries in the region
Evil little worms like you unironically deserve to be publically drawn and quartered. NeoCon shill talking points don't work around here, btw. Go to plebbit.

>What was the Nayirah testimony
>What is the Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline
>What is astroturfing and nation destabilization
You really are a NeoCohen aren't you? Never mind the fact that the 2013 incident was in Al-Nusra controlled territory. Never mind that the UN found it to be Al-Nusra. Never mind the fact that Assad is winning the war. Never mind the fact that the most recent incident was in the same province as 2013. Never mind the fact that ISIS was the main user of chemical weapons in Syria. It's Assad! That evil Assad!
>Putler
>Wanting war with Iran
>Based Israel/KSA
Now I know you're a shill. I hope your first in line in this precious banker's war you're clamoring for so you get a bullet to the face like all Zionist scum deserve

>if Assad had nothing to hide why not let inspectors in?
>Oy vey goy let our (((inspectors))) come and fram-- I mean survey the area!

>BBC
You rail on people for trusting RT, but the BBC is somehow different? Is it because YOUR government runs it that makes it valid? Suck a cock, kike

>BBC
The same motherfuckers who were caught lying in 2013?

Bullshit, masons are disciples of Kalergi.

>Assad wants to gas and blow up smelly turdskins that have brown eyes

>Micron wants to kill blue eye'd beautiful angel Assad and enable brown eye'd shitskins that ackbar into Europe

What does France care if Syria uses chemical weapons, or why should anybody care for that matter? Are chemical weapons really that worse than going through the trouble to put a bullet through every head? Is this just an excuse for more proxy war games in the middle east or something?