Name a bigger bro

Name a bigger bro.

You can't.

Adult version was a dick to his younger self.

Both guys pictured were the best part about this show. Cuckeru should have died and I find comfort in the fact that he’ll be a suicidal fuckup for the rest of his hopefully short life and drag the retarded MC (literally settled for any dick after his death) down with him.

Shitshow.

Suzaku.

This.

This gag was so fucking good.

What was worse, Orange or Glasslip?

Orange was such a huge shitfest.

The female MC was so fucking dense she made the typical harem MC look sharp, really infuriating

>doesn't let you bring friends
>bro

Orange made sense, but it was both extremely retarded and infuriating in one shoujo package.

He's a big bro

Here you go user

Personality-less fuckbuddy doesn't qualify.

Not even the best bro in his franchise

Shit, I didn't even realize this was out. Guess I should watch it.

You may laugh a him, but deep in your hearts you know he's a bro

It's pretty crappy. 35 minutes of recap and 20 minutes of kinda newish stuff.

You posted him.

ROW ROW

The real hero of the show.

fit me

>Tenga
He's half the reason the show went to shit, the other half being Chidori.

>That dude from Kiznaiver
He wouldn't even let MC cuck him, this is no bro.

Dang, so it is. Just finished it.

At the very least I guess it was nice to see more of the gorgeous background art and to hear the OST again which was also good.

I noticed that Hamasaki was completely absent for this little project, so it seems like the "series director" Naomi Nakayama (also storyboarded episode 2 and parts of 13) was mostly in charge here. There's some nice playing around with Hamasaki's opening shots in the first episode with all the dead trees.

Also missing was Nobuteru Yuki, the chief animation director/character designer so the character art continued to look a bit off and less detailed than it should've been, though the TV anime was no stranger to that, even on the BDs.

A bigger cuck you mean

fait me now

Most AESTHETIC bro, shame about his density regarding Rita, but approved.

He's a great friend.

DUDE... . He's such a BRO

dude...

Migi was only a bro because he failed to take control of Shinichi's brain and his survival became tied to his

>X only became a bro because he failed to kill MC
that's a lot of characters really

This

The jew from Vulvarape

He is shit

>literally settled for any dick after his death
I know the MC is retarded but what's wrong with her ending up with another guy after Kakeru's death? It's not any different from a person getting remarried after they lost their spouse.

Tomoda > All Might

Gays can't be best bros

Why not?

Have ulterior motives, want to fug their friends

pic related went above and beyond to bring best girl and MC together

Is this the show with the MC who is so in love with some suicidal faggot that even after learning she married an infinitely better guy and had children with him in the future, she takes the opportunity to romance the faggot in her current timeline with the guy in OP cheering her on even though he knows about his alternate timeline future family?

You're both wrong.

>Kido
You are allright in my book.

No contest

I think you're all forgetting someone.