BETSY NOOOOOO!!!

dailywire.com/news/27058/department-education-were-done-being-involved-hank-berrien

Department of Education is done being involved with transgender students and bathrooms.

so regressive

Trannies BTFO!

common sense

YAY!

IM A FUCKING WOMAN! WE NEED URINALS IN THE WOMEN'S BATHROOMS. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I FEEL LIKE IM LIVING IN A NAZI NIGHTMARE.

Fuck yes. About time. They make up 0.08 percent of the population. Why should we cater to the one percent lol.

Poor Leaf. You guys have to put up with Trudeau.

for the best. our children shouldn't have to see some fag with his dick out in the changing rooms

I find it extremely hard to believe that every 1 in 100 people is fucking trans

ty based gilf

>wonders if we are going to have to wait for Trump's second term before teacher's unions are gutted.

I'm getting hard just thinking about this. Cut their pay at least 30% and massively cut down on the benefits.

Wat MAGA?

Unless they kill the generating machine (Pic Related) of transgenderism (also autism), they are just creating a world in which victim blaming is the norm. Trump was supposed to change the world. This policy shows he is a pedo supporter too. He is just like the rest of them.

Why bother catering to people who will kill themselves soon anyway?

>getting diamond hoping the Dept. of Education will be done away with altogether.

Privatize schools, when?

Based.

>>wonders if we are going to have to wait for Trump's second term before teacher's themselves are gutted.
I fixed it and made it better

He knows.

>0.08% is 1 in 100

One of Trump's first actions was doubling the funding of every private school, and public application school in the nation.
Public schools are getting half what everybody else is now. It's just a matter of time before they collapse.
T. somebody who went to a public app school and read Trump's whitehouse.gov bill

That would be wonderful. Gov't shouldn't be involved with schools at all and schooling should end at 14.

Sexy Betsy.

GILF.

hey thats pretty nice

How will this increase the quality of teaching provided in American schools?

Came here to say this

Because public school teachers literally only exist to collect a paycheck

Checks out.

But I'm more of a Kellyann guy

>American schools
>Quality teaching

I'll ask again. How will slashing the pay of public school teachers, making the job unattractive to skilled and competent applicants who will be able to find better-paid jobs elsewhere, improve the standard of teaching provided in American public schools?

The 'tism elected Donald Trump and the 'tism is going to save the western world. Get bent faggot.

Awww, yeah!

>confusing "quality teaching" with "quality of teaching"
Oh dear. In before "burger education".

when schools want to fire a bad teacher they don't have to bother with the union protecting that teacher

I live in a part of the country where a family of 4 can live a decent life on $50K a year. My dads neighbor is a high school history teacher. He makes $82K per year and has amazing benefits. That is entirely too much money. It doesn't matter how many degrees he has or how skilled you think he is, he is a fucking history teacher.

more/source?

I like her Darth Maul style suit

>things that really happened

I don't understand why you think making teaching an even more unattractive job than it currently is will improve the standard of new teachers in the US public school system. Seems like you'd only get the dregs.

bump

what state user?

i'd glaze this laddies face like a donut if you nowhati'msayin

Good. Leave the policy to the local school districts.

is it just me or is she super attractive for her age? not usually into the old ladies but i would wood

MO

Schools will actually be able to fire shit teachers instead of having to jumo through shitty union hoops for months to years on end.

Can they start firing nigger students
Out of a cannon?

cummies for grandmommy

>Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, not gender identity.
reked and keked

she's the best thing to come out of the Trump admin execpt for Gorsuch.

Even repubs were signalling against her, fucking idiots. so much of what she does is great, it's always under the radar, and i'm so glad to see a woman getting things done for the betterment of our country. I've come to find that I am thinking about women more and more like i do black people. I spend so much time steeped in stories of women and girls acting like mindless robots and idiots that I'm losing any kind of respect for them that I had; its refreshing to see this theme countered once in a while.

Well you start by slashing bureaucracy and overbearing regulationsthat makes teaching such a shitty job in the first place.
Next, you get rid of the (((administrators)))

>we will live to see the fascist comeback

Unironically this.

She's awesome.

>Transgender Girls are not boys

Teacher's unions are a cancer that makes it more or less impossible to fire a teacher for anything short of major criminal conviction. And even then you're going to have to fight them.

truly /ourgirl/

Yay Betsy

Oh jesus that is making me hard. Teachers won't be able to keep up their multicultural obsession when they're forced to live in the slums with the Mexicans like every other working class person in America.

its 0.08% thats not even 1/10th of 1%

its like 1 in 1250 people

Just build a Unisex bathroom and be done with it. If these Transtrenders want their own space, they have to share it with others who aren't the binary as well.

That's 1 in 10,000

Great dlc for kebab removal simulator, even greater book. She shouldbrequire anerica's youth to read it

Unless we are going to go full private market, may as well go full acceleration is. I want teachers too dumb to brainwash my kids. I'm going to have to reteach them the important stuff either way at this point.