The night is still young!

The night is still young!

dragon meido thread~

oh whoops, there was already a thread

Reading the manga right now, the weird horned girl still shit and the oppai loli will be shit.

All the girls have horns, dumbo

>the weird horned
he is talking about Elma

What the fuck is up with these intermissions, they couldn't place them between the eyecatches?

It seems like they tried to but were slightly off.

CERO MIEDO

Fuck off twitch kids.

WORLD CLASS

>4 frames in an entire minute

that's impressive

Christmas episode hype

Fuck off back to twitch you cancerous normalfag shitter.

you're the reason the last three maidragon threads were deleted, just so you know

Ironic weeb such as you have no place on Sup Forums. Go back to twitch where you can spam your epic unfunny trash emotes.

Is Fafnir /our guy/?

Can we have a Maidragon thread without the Twitch shit?

Go back to Sup Forums, you're not wanted here.

You guys are the one bringing this garbage here.

I'm talking to them too.

What makes it garbage?

why aren't they streaming the dub
the nip version sounds really generic in comparison

>crunchyroll
>twitch
>this whole cancerous chat
>not garbage

Are you fucking with me or something? I mean just look at this retard here

because they rewrote the script and threw some feminist vocabulary in there that wasn't in the original and a bunch of autists rightfully threw a shitfit

i listened to the dub, it sounded generic as hell

It is cool that twitch is branching out and there's over 24 thousand people in the chat watching Kanna.

Yeah so cool bro xD hope we get lots of new normalfags weebs on Sup Forums haha

Don't put fucking words in my mouth. I fear the future of this board and am planning to retreat to Sup Forums if need be.

Yet you are encouraging the cancer that is this stream.

Hang yourself, holy shit.

No you fuck off twitch kid.

I didn't? I just said it was cool they're doing it and that a lot of people are enjoying it. I didn't say they should come here.

>I fear the future of this board
> planning to retreat to Sup Forums
>"I think Sup Forums might get even worse so I'm planning to switch to a board that's a thousand times worse than Sup Forums could ever dream of being"

Only other options for me are Sup Forums and /m/, really.

There is nothing cool about ironic normalfags weebs getting into anime you dumb Sup Forums fag.

End your life.

That, and no one watches the dubs for slice of life anime anyway.

Isn't that how most of Sup Forums came to be? A bunch of normal fags watching flavor of the month anime like Lucky Star and Azumanga Diaoh and the Desu Doll Show and fucking Death Note and Code Geass? Cause that's what it was when this board was made from Sup Forums.

You are mistaken.
Leave

I've clearly been here longer then you. Holy shit. I remember when Desu posting was the reason this fucking board was made.

>i've been on a weeaboo imageboard for 10+ years
>i'll be able to say this soon enough

the script is extremely accurate minus a few dumb throwaway lines
it's not worth the massive shitfit at all, the majority of it is very well done
I watch dubs whenever possible and so do a lot of other people, thank you very much
insulting me doesn't prove anything

Neo-Sup Forums is disgusting.

You think I'm fucking proud of it? I regret everything I have ever done leading up to this point in my life.

Then just go to tumblr and/or reddit, because apparently that's what you like.

The point is you need to nip this in the bud right now.
You start letting them think this is acceptable and larger scale rewrites will happen.
And since so many casuals watch dubs exclusively, they will be exposed to western cultural imperialism and continue the cycle of acceptance until mass scale 90s style censorship becomes en vogue once again.

The only dubs that should be allowed are giant monster movie dubs and ONLY when you're riffing on them and getting drunk.

>I regret everything I have ever done leading up to this point in my life.

That's on you to think watching anime as a hobby is pathetic.

It's really no different from watching TV shows or movies, just a different version of the same medium.

I rarely watch any tv or anime to begin with.

well obviously, but what the hell am I supposed to do? pretend that I didn't enjoy what I watched and start a holy war against funimation staff on twitter?
they should get credit for having good dubs nearly simulcast for niche shows as much as they should be criticized for some dumb lines, and even then it was just one writer being a fag

/ss/ is the best things about fat dragons doing cute things

>one writer being a fag
who singlehandedly trashed the entire production and the anime-watching public's trust in dubbed anime
and it doesn't have a very good reputation to begin with

Did Funimation ever address the complaints about that line?

Please tell me this is just a combination of ironic shitposting and bait.

no one even gave a shit until some random bitched on reddit months after the episode came out, then everyone who didn't actually watch the dub jumped on the outrage train
I watched it as it came out and was mildly bothered by how dumb it was, but that's all
like I said the dub overall is actually really good, which is surprising for a show like this
not officially that I know of, there was more than one line that I noticed after actually looking for them but that one was the only one that was really egregious

No, and they won't, because the only people involved in anime dubbing are liberal arts graduates who weren't talented enough to actually act, and brought all that psychotic university political culture with them. Anyone who complains is obviously just an evil Nazi.

>tohru constantly mentions she cant go back home
>keeps going back home

what

Go back to r.eddit you fucking fag

>derailing thread in such a blatant way
hide and ignore them, don't reply

I hate everything about the current anime fandom in the west. Normalfags in japan hate otaku but for some reason here in the west normalfags seem to embrace it.

didn't they actually change that gamergate line though

the west doesn't embrace otaku either
it's a niche thing, everyone involved is a nerd, even if they pretend they're not

>insulting me doesn't prove anything
Correct, because you've already proven everything that needs to be about yourself.

>posts talking about the anime in some form
>REEEEEEE FUCKING NORMALFAGS SHITTING UP THE THREAD FUCK OFF
>the former are derailing the thread
really makes me think

So what's up with all those self-proclaimed weebs? Do anime lovers in Japan act like this? Have you seen the the pre-show for the stream that shit was pure fucking cancer.

>REEEEEE
>really makes me think

>>>/anywherebuthere/

leave

Don't you have some epic anime emotes to spam on twitch? Make sure to subcribed to all those epic ''weeb'' e-celebs streamers for all the epic animeme emotes.

Your kind are literally doing the internet equivalent of a bunch of straight guys walking into a gay bar uninvited and hanging out there daily, becoming regulars while avoiding gay advances, and deciding one day that all the gays need to leave, so you start yelling at them to get out.

Either go to another bar or shut up and start sucking dicks, you're embarrassing yourself

They're fucking nerds, really extroverted nerds.
You should know this by now.

The people in the preshow probably don't even watch anime, it looks like they were rounded up from a university campus and given stupid shit to read.

gays are subhuman so I don't know what point you're trying to make
this is an anime board, dubs of anime are still anime you halfwit

Can I make a Maidragon thread whenever that stream marathon ends? Don't want to deal with this shitflinging.

>proving my point
wew

There's literally a thread about the manga right fucking now, you dumbfuck.

>Either go to another bar or shut up and start sucking dicks, you're embarrassing yourself
What exactly is the equivalent of sucking dicks in this scenario? Shitposting?

>gays are subhuman
But how do you feel about lolis? Personally I think they're sexy and I want to fuck them.

You really take your chinese cartoons too seriously. Imagine having this reaction about any other forms of entertainment, it's pathetic. Someone else enjoying anime doesn't hinder your enjoyment of it and just because they watch doesn't mean they'll come to Sup Forums.

dude like ravioli like dude lmao like shit dont lewd the loli lmao spagetti.

> tfw opened this thread expecting K-scnMD discussion

Bye, faggots.

>K-scnMD

I have in fact this reaction for video games too.

I fucking hate you normalfags.

Do the world a favor and get a different hobby.

There are people who watch dubs, justify censorship and dislike elitism in this thread
What the fuck happened to this site

>You really take your chinese cartoons too seriously
That's what this board exists for, if you don't like it then leave. You do know you need to be at least 18 to be here right?

What's going on with twitch and dragon maid?

Twitch is streaming anime in some partnership with crunchyjew so now people are pretending to be ironic weebs baiting out (you)s. I refuse to believe that ironic weebs would actually come to this site instead of reddit.

Retards like you are a plague to every hobby and form of entertainment.

Anime became mainstream and when something become mainstream it bring lots of new ignorants people into the hobby.

Sorry, I thought this was Sup Forums - Anime & Manga not /r9k/

/r9k/? You mean that normalfags board who still care about 3DPD shit?

The facebook meme fanbase afterall.

I'm surprised you haven't brought up Sup Forums yet

manga any good?

No, this series is pretty shit. If your dick likes it might be good though.

>if I tell them to go to that other board I heard about they'll think I'm not some newfaggot piece of shit who needs to fuck off!

THIS IS NOW A NGE THREAD

Nigger thread?

Is she from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

You know nothing of me except that I think it's okay for people to like something that I like. Look at your response. I never said that you shouldn't take your hobby seriously, but you can do that without being a cunt.

this anime is exactly what people who hate anime imagine in their heads when they think about anime

how do you figure?

Being a cunt is important, casualizing things ruins medias.