DEMOCRAT MEMO WILL NOT BE REVISED/RELEASED

thehill.com/homenews/house/373742-schiff-were-not-going-to-revise-democratic-memo
From game changing document to meh in one week.
Really chews the cashews...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
cs.hse.ru/en/big-data/
archive.is/JbOZy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html
archive.is/crfi5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bahhahhhahhaaaahhahhaha

What happened, I thought they said the Democrat memo was some sort of "smoking gun"

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

getting it "unreleased' because it needed revised was the plan in the first place

There were two competing narratives:
>Dems: Trump refuses to allow us to release this memo because he's a partisan!
>Trump: Schiff purposefully put classified intel in the memo so I couldn't let it be released
By refusing to revise the memo, they've proven Trump right

I mean is there any point we already know what it says
>DRUMPPFFF
>TWO SCOOPS
>RUSSIA!
there you go I just leaked the whole damn thing

This was the plan all along.

Purposely put classified material in the memo so that Trump can't release it... then call Trump partisan for refusing to release it.

>muh memos
>muh never ending political theater
at this point I'd be in favor of everyone in Congress being executed

except rand of course

>DEMOCRAT MEMO
Why are the Republicans so terrified of what's in the memo?

As always a big fat nothingburger for democraps

Did anyone else completely forget this bullshit was even a thing?

According to just about everyone in the Senate intel committee that i've seen interviewed, they basically stuck a bunch of blatantly classified source references in the memo and then refused to revise it before it was sent to the President the first time.

That was clearly the plan from the beginning. They just wanted the headline and talking point that the Republicans/Trump won't release their super sekret memo full of Trump/Russia collusions.

farcical nonsense.

too late it already leaked

DEVILS ADVOCATE: why did the intel commity and whoever else then unanimously approve its release, dems and repubs combined? Just for optics so the chamber didn't appear partisan?

Thanks doc.

You got me, user...
My sides

I thought they'd release it after all the hype.

Schiff is a faggot who sucks any black dick he can find. Dennis Rodman fucked him in the ass while he gave Barack Obama a blow job just to prove his loyalty to the progressive cause. obama let him fuck michelle as his reward.

They actually didn't, only Gowdy said fuck it voted for it the first time.

The second time, they all voted for it, even though they knew it would get released. They said it wasn't going to get released, they told Schiff and the Democrats on the committee it wouldn't get released but they were going to vote for it anyway.

I'm sure there probably is some interesting things in that memo, but none of them near the level of what came out of the Nunes memo. They had 3 chances to revise that memo, they didn't do anything. They effectively lost their talking point about Nunes damaging national security, when they themselves appear to be totally in favor of doing just that, by their own standards. I don't think anything in the Dems memo would hurt national security, but i don't think FBI or DOJ would want it revealed. It's more amazing that FBI or especially DOJ hasn't come out and said something about it.

While I was investigating some connections to Cognitive Neuro Science, I stumbled upon this priceless gem of a website. Having almost fell to the floor reading this statement, the lightbulb flashes going off in my head were truly nonstop.

‘Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science’ and ‘Advanced Machine Learning’ are English-language specializations, both created with the support of the top Russian IT firm Yandex, while the specialization ‘Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science’ was developed with the involvement of the University of California at San Diego.

cs.hse.ru/en/big-data/

As it turns out, not only are the Russians in on it, the Californians, Missourians, Samsung, are in on it just to name a few.

Additionally, I never knew that there was this many staff members here.

We have had two competing narratives before:

1. Dems: The Rep. memo is full of classified information.

2. Reps: Bullshit!

Now that we've all read the memo, we know who was lying then.

if all of that is true , then fine, but normies will never know any of it. dems are so full of shit on every level in every new item in the news cycle. have a source on them having 3 chances to revise and repubs voting no initially before 'allowing it'?

archive.is/JbOZy

>As always a big fat nothingburger for democraps
So why are they so afraid to release the memo?

if it actually has classified info / methods in the memo then they can blame Trump for compromising national security and getting 60 gorillion CIA field agents killed

The whole thing was bait for Trump. It didn't work, and then Schiff got BTFO with the Ukraine recording. The story moved on and they lost.

dems: omg dont release nunes memo its going to damage national security!
dems: you need to edit the memo it has grammatical errors!
dems: omg they changed the memo this isnt what weve been reviewing all month!
fbi: probably full of inaccuracies, probably reveals sources and methods, dont release the memo!
comey: thats it?
dems: now release our memo guys, it contains all the sources and methods that prove drupmh is a russian nazi
dem: psttt. see drumph is scared to release it, what is he hiding from

Ukraine recording? I've not been paying attention for a few weeks now. What's the Ukraine recording about?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html
archive.is/crfi5

Trump can release it. It would be funny if he says fuck it ill redact the classified info and release your shitty memo.

Thanks user.

He's getting the rope

dems: omg can you believe his incompetence! he just outed FBI members and revealed classified information!

the dems strategy is literally the putting a stick in your own bicycle wheels "fucking Trump" comic

This. The platform of absolutely no platform on any issue except Drummpff!

(((Schiff)))

annoying part is they'll leak it after they've changed what doj advisors wanted them to change and claim trump was trying to stop it.

Democrats are honestly fairly crafty.

This memo was never intended to be released to the public, it’s so the dems can make it look like they have some awful evil information on Trump.
They probably just filled it with random highly top-secret info that no one in their right mind would ever approve for release to cover their asses.

you mean they'll leak it after making the 'suggested edits' and portray it as the original? that is pretty slimy as fuck, which circle of hell are they going to when they shuffle off this mortal coil?

those guys prank every body

Trump is a kike pu-

Whatever they do they lose when the OIG report confirms the memo findings. That needs to happen soon.

>don't read the memo, goys
Checked

#ReleaseTheMemo

When you realize your strongest punch has the power of a feather duster.

Of course they aren’t. They made it so it couldn’t possibly be released like it was on purpose.

its pretty much this, the democrats are in full damage control running around like retards, its time to clean house and execute or put everyone in Guantanamo for treason charges, or let bubba have them in public maximum security prison

perfect

>Implying Michelle doesn't peg
Go back to Sup Forums until you are older.

>From game changing document to meh in one week.
just like the other memo

Too be fair, The means and sources that they were worried about was that Steele was terminated as an FBI source

so?

Kek they love losing these days

Imagine taking the time to make that and thinking it was funny.

Bear in mind that two FBI officials admitted that the memo contained no factual errors.

Just that there was classified info....just info that is damaging to Steele's credibility.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

lends too much validity to the dossier being so bullshit, the FBI told him to fuck off for wasting their time. It brings into question a lot of the other evidence provided for the FISA warrants, if that was even accepted in the compiled evidence (it was). Can't have that endangering the investigation credibility.