prev

MAGA

sclumpf

#MAGA

Awoo!

jews dindu nuffin

look closely

AWOO

what happened in florida? is it all over boys?

Looks like shills are out, stay frosty!

>Trump man Trump man fiddle-de-de
>Did you really think you could take on me?
>Soros gives me cash, the dems give me power
>This will be your final hour!

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

HEY GUYS! despite the GOP having record breaking funding and the democrats being in shambles we are spending nothing in all the elections!

>Democrat wins in Sarasota, FL
>8% more Republicans voted
>Democrats wins by 6%
What did they not like about the Republican candidate? Don't even know who the candidate is.

Once upon a time, not too long ago, it was taboo for top level politicians to openly express racist sentiments. That’s why they tended to use code words, talking about “inner city crime” or “welfare dependency”. These are dogwhistle terms, which have been shown to appeal to voters’ latent racism without their full awareness. If politicians were too obvious in their racial appeals, political psychologists predicted, they would fail.

So how have we come to be where we are now, in a world where the president of the US speaks of “shithole countries” and calls Mexicans rapists. How did this happen? Have all the prohibitions on racism evaporated? Is it now perfectly acceptable to be openly racist? It isn’t.

>this fucking pasta
wew

It'll never be over Satan.

AWOO

If you want it fren it's yours; I need a shower and a beer

Can you please be serious? this is fucking bad news.

I wish the left would violently chimp out more, they have no balls

you posted this last thread and didnt get a bite take the hint

The Military Industrial Complex Strikes Again: War Spending Will Bankrupt America

>The Trump Administration is pushing for a $4.4 trillion budget for fiscal year 2019 that would add $7 trillion to the already unsustainable federal deficit in order to sustain America’s military empire.

Imagine what you could do with that money if it were spent on domestic needs here at home.

>posted at the end of the thread.
kill yourself faggot.

>just finding out about the uniparty
congratulations on your first day on Sup Forums

I honestly believe its because its special elections. I think the R's don't want to waste money on a seat that comes up in a year. Smart fiscal policy or something.

Awoo

How is it possible?

>bad news
What is?

>Canadian
>donated to the Trump campaign

>military spending is less than 20% of the budget
>most "military spending" is fucking gibs anyways

>/ptg/ thread approaches 300 replies
>post rate slows right down
>well, I guess if they're saving their well thought out and articulated posts for a new thread
>new thread comes
>30 shitposts and copy-pastes in two minutes

>blackpill
Back you go. This, too, shall pass.

Fucking worthless rural and suburban retards not voting in mid-terms. To busy drinking and fucking their inbred sisters, jacking off to brain drain garbage like the god damn olympics.

Piss on this nigger loving jew country.
Stop donating money and time to this useless and trash fucking so-called republican party.

MAGA My body is ready.

>mfw the day when all Arabs, Turks, Jews, and Iranians die
I want them all to die so much I hate them all. GIB ME THEIR BLOOD. Also, Nork blood. I want some of that too.

Me right now

This. All these house seats will be up in November. Why waste money now when you'll get it back in less than a year?

>I wish the left would violently chimp out more, they have no balls
Maybe their waiting for a happening to kick it off?

>hurdurr if we ignore problems and pretend our enemy is retarded we will win.
you didn't learn from 2016 I see.

>Fucking worthless rural and suburban retards not voting in mid-terms
This is a special election. Is this your first time in politics?

Does anyone here think that it would be a good thing if the US unilaterally dropped support for Israel? I'm curious what yall think would happen.

Take your meds psycho

I thought the United States of America Constitution and Bill of Rights only applied for white people.

It's definitely possible, Trump is the kind of guy who'd create a fake feud, and the way she's attacking Pence instead of Trump direct is at the very least her being smart enough not to kill her connection. The problem is there's nothing that really helps his cause, except convince more people he's literally Hitler for picking Pence. It doesn't help him with the right because they were already on board with Mike

He did say she claimed to deliver votes and in fact delivered and did nothing for the campaign/administration though.

Maybe it's in the U.S. strategic interest like Iran and Syria is to Russia? Just guessing.

Suck my hairy eggs you fucking faggot shit slurping hick.

Pastaleaf! Where ya been?

Is Where's Awooldo a thing now?

it be a fucking shoah. Muzzies would dogpile them immediately and they would all come here.

thank obama for that,you fucking retard...he made the "Deal"

What's in the 164 feet between Israel and Lebanon?

aren't you supposed to be sipping on some soy milk right now?

what's going on?

Every seat that is going through a special election now will be up again in November. No one wants to waste their money or time on an election that's going to be overturned in a couple months.

The military spending is really very low compared to GDP. The real drain is the nation building after wars or the stimulus programs the government always seems to ship.

We need to be deficit hawks.

Sadly no.

Israel has nukes though. I doubt that would happen.

Was it you that visited Cuba or another leaf?

>gets asked what the bad news is
>dodges the question
Nah, we learned from 2016 very well.

Is this true?

I don't know what's happening. I've seen the same pattern in AL and VA (white men and white women going more Dem compared to Trump).

Also, GA result.

There's no reason for republicans to spend massive amounts of money on this. Republicans still hold a comfortable majority. the republican candiate probably got barely any money from the state GOP.

The money used for aid to Israel is spent in the United States of America, as far as I'm concerned you and them are the only remaining "free" countries in the world.
But personally, I wish the whole ME was engulfed in nuclear hellfire so I could pretend it never existed.

This would be a great game, I'll get to work on one right now.

Lena Dunham is now sterile. God bless 2018

They do, you're just not meant to say it out loud

Fuck You Mods. You thought you could ban me?

Excellent

This redneck is organized as fuck. GOP barn parties and tractor pull give-aways. We're seeing red and not ready to stop winning until the DNC leadership is in prison.

Yes. House seats all come up in November by definition.

Republicans DID vote...

because people don't give a shit about an election unless it's a midterm or the presidential election. sad fact of life

Where is the GOP ground game? How come nobody even heard about it and how much funds was put into it? Hate to say it but this would not have happened under Reince.

Not all House seats, but this one in particular is.

He's a literal sandnigger Iranian.

Nah, he'll cover his ears and blame Trump. Shills don't like the truth but the selective truths (((they))) send them.

>Sorry user I have a boyfriend

>implying our enemy isn't retarded
Except they literally are. They're doing the same shit, despite it not working, and they're gonna get disappointing gains in midterms; probably won't even take the House.
>b-b-but muh special state-level elections
mean nothing, because the GOP is saving their funding for actual midterm campaigns. It's almost like the GOP is keeping their eye on the ball while the Democrats are throwing their money at meme elections.

Didn't realise Luxembourg had any missiles pointed at Israel 2bh

How they get so many missiles? From Iran or they can make them too?

Baby's first midterm.

Depends on the state

Use bioweapons, Hans. There are a lot of historical artifacts in the ME.

Can any Texans in here give me a rundown on the March elections?

>Islamophiles
My guess would be it's more likely Iranian-philes who think the Persians of today are the same as the Persians of the past (and don't think they have gained a large amount of Arab admixture and their genetic stock hasn't been deteriorated by cousin marriage nor their outlooked tainted by Islam) and are pro-hezbollah by extension.

>Is it now perfectly acceptable to be openly racist?
Only in the Anglo American legal system.

(((Darling in the FranXX))) is possibly the WORST anime in 6 years. Zero Two is annoying and Ugly. Not only is the Heroine worst girl once again, She has no redeeming qualities and she looks like someone hit her in the face with a shovel.

That's what happens when you keep your twat filled with dog jizz and you're little sister's fist. She wrecked her innards with liberalism.

Well it would be a politically expensive move what with all the Israel-loving boomers. Right now we probably can't afford to alienate anybody since we're in a last-stand scenario with Trump in office.
I'm no fan of Israel but I think that's a battle worth fighting another day, we don't need to open up another front in this war and the situation in the middle east is complicated as always.

Stay the course until we've stuffed the lefty demons back in the closet and restored the power of law. As far as I'm concerned anyone who claims Trump is a zionist puppet is a shill or dangerously tunnel visioned.

Yes. The only special elections where that isn't the case are senate seats. Every house election will be up in November. It's a waste to spend millions to win now when you'll have to spend even more to win again. Might as well spend nothing, see if you win, and then go all out in November.

I didn't mean to reply to your stupid ass with that post but i'l answer the question rightfully so. We have no energy right now and we need to build some. a slight taste of victory and anger will make democrats vote in droves.

As from learning from 2016 I hope you learned not to doubt your enemy like the dems did.

>Pointed
Just fucking do it, it got boring already with all the threats.

I want to see the spending on the Moore race, it seems to me like no Republican money was spent but Dems were throwing cash around.

If i i had to guess i would say Russian surplus.

Tfw. It was really the final surgery on ((her)) way to womanhood

I was banned and too lazy to change ip lol

yes