HAPPENING!!!!! JOE ROGAN LAYS OUT ENTIRE SETH RICH STORY

Joe Rogan just exposed entire Seth Rich story and basically called the entire government out for the murder/coverup

YOU KNOW HOW MANY NORMIES ARE GONNA SEE THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=9bnoOounHAc

HE JUST SIGNED HIS SUICIDE VIA 2 BULLETS TO BACK OF THE HEAD WARRANT

JOE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7TZ_CNBZD0
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i heard that today and was quite surprised he showed his power level

True if big.

>they been called out
let me know when someone gets arrested
this is fucking gay

Big If true

Normies will never swallow the Seth pill, if they do it will be open civil war.

May be a (((limited hangout))). Does Rogan have Jewish managers?

(((JRE)))

Large if factual

100% a limited hangout

has the swamp been drained and rogan is finally allowed to drop real redpills?

Same
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I was always on the fence about this. There is just this naive thing in my head that thinks the government couldn't possibly kill people in this day and age but when Donna Brazille said something that was weird. It's as if she was afraid to say something.

OMG normie bump

can't watch now is this the Alex Jones episode?

no its from todays episode

It's not happening you fucking crazy loon.

Seth Rich Story was a Right Wing Larp

>when rogan starts mocking the dems calling assange a russian puppet

holy shit he's unchained

JESUS JOE! WHAT ARE YOU FOING?!?! I ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS FOR YOUR SHOW ON FRIDAY! NOW YOU’RE GONNA BE FOUND SUICIDED BEFORE THEN! AAAAAHHHHHH

Well, if JOE ROGAN says it, then it must be true.

I hope all those who are responsible get burned.

holy fuck Joe Rogan is gonna be /ourguy/
We gotta slowly redpill him
he has so much sway
the dude is truly neutral and wants to get the truth
> been a hippie leftist forever
>has been interviewing the likes of Alex Jones, Dilbert Man, etc... im too lazy
>references Julian
> talks shit about the (((left)))

We need to push him in the right direction anons-- you are so much better than me at this
Dudes he's talking about the Hildawgh body count. Swarm this nigger

Fuck off sharenigger

legit if huge

Q predicted this

Civil War soon

updoot this shit my 'pedes

I expected the doge to try to ass-rape him. Or at least go in for a sniff.

At this rate he’ll be naming the Jew within two years

Rogan is chaotic good. He isn't hardcore 1488 but the fact of the matter is he does more good than harm in terms of redpilling.

joe rogan also believes in alien abduction and DMT opening other dimensions and shit. nobody is gonna take the "fear factor guy" seriously

Agreed. Beyond gay. DWS should have been arrested last year.

That's really brave. I hope to God that someday Seth Rich receives the justice he deserves.

Holy shit hHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA

No it won’t be. It will deflate the fuck out of these leftist faggots. They need some hard shot to come crashing in on their bullshit fantasy world.

He'd never have the influence he has if he went hardcore 1488.

sorry boy, but i can lie all my life and believe in shit, but if i say that the sky is blue, and it is, it still makes me right
hence, ur adhominem is useless

It's linked to this:
>>> 160374223

ITT sharblue faggots trying to downplay that we actually have traction for:
>Seth Rich
>911
>Bernie getting cucked by HRC (fuck that commie anyway, but still big deal)
> THE FUCKING MEMO, faggots

>etc
the damage control aint working no'mo' CIA faggots. Dox me, bitch

"I don't know what happened to him but that's very suspicious"

....really stuck it to them.

Haven’t heard it yet, but hasn’t he brought up Seth at least a handful of times?

Bump

I'm not an avid listener. Probably only 10 shows or so. It seems like he'll consider any theory given to him. How serious was he about Seth Rich? Any confirming evidence that came out, or is this based in our previously known circumstantial evidence?

Niggers like you are why happenings don't happen anymore.

If he slowly turned 1488 he would. His listeners would slowly pick up his beliefs.

i dont understand how it still works on regular people
x did x -> NOOOOOOOOOOOO u cant talk about x and x because u do y and z and used to like c and b and a too, and u believe in f and talk about p

Q predicted this.

everytime

Or his listeners would start to abandon him because very few people want to be associated with nazis.

i mean im literally baffled at the low amount of brain activity and the general ability to be decieved by media manipulations and adhominems by most of the worlds population

I'm impressed. I always took rogan for a hopelessly radical centrist fence-sitting pussy terrified of upsetting people, so it's nice to see him grow a pair of balls here and take a stance on this mafia level corruption going on within the "good guy" political party

"hur durgh, so what it distracts from Russia"

Joe always calls out hypocrisy. That’s basically what comedy is.

Joe has the blessing of us, the priesthood of Kek.
No harm shall fall upon him who walks in truth, he will serve an example of our protection.

>has been friends with Alex Jones for years
>lets people on his show who have been red pilling the masses
>people are surprised by his power level

Ohhh shiiietttt

Joe better sleep lightly

this is the play. rogan speaks for the political handlers on both sides.

DNC will be dismantled. Centrist party formed + Republican party.

Pffft they been murking ppl domestically.. waco, oklahoma, 9/11.. thats mass people.. whats one dumb cunt leaking emails to them?

Joe, if you're in this thread:
I loved you in that one '90s show about a radio station.
You really seem like you're digging, keep at it.
Lurk this website, use "catalog" it will get you past all of the stupid "UMAD whiteboi" shit.
Research:
Bush
Reagan
Kennedy
Rhodesia
(((them))) (and all that pertains)
Media
Education
everything we've been spoonfed our entire lives is a lie.
Side note: keep doing UFC commentary even though you don't want to: there really is no replacement for you.
>I'm not gay

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
LOOK INTO IT BRO
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
LOOK INTO IT BRO
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
LOOK INTO IT BRO
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
LOOK INTO IT BRO
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
LOOK INTO IT BRO

It's called false flagging you tard. They have a bot team to discredit Q running 24/7.

>Joe, if you're in this thread:
It's not Joe, it's someone else.

yeah
>robbery, dude still has his watch and wallet
>shot dead at 4am in the back
>also just so happens to have leaked HRC's cummy diapers to WikiLeaks

do you get to sniff the cummy diapers? is this why you're so invested in making this go away? cause you don't wanna miss out on more cummy diapers?

> fuck man, too many variables.. my burger education cant comprehend.

>They have a bot team to discredit Q running 24/7
Q predicted this.

joe rogan here - this ain't my first rodeo cowboy

bump

Seth Rich was mugged. He was alone at 4am downtown. Nothing good ever happens at 4am downtown.

I bet you guys think James Alefantis murdered him too. LOL!

Joe Cuck will never be /ourguy he worships BBC and shits on Trump every podcast.

jesus dude dial it back a bit on the cringe

its becky

>some normies really are for the first time saying "wtf i love trump now"

>not an avid listener

I listen all the time. Plenty of times he's frustrated the fuck out of me because it seems like he's unwilling to consider the possibility that there really is a globalist cabal.
I've been slowly seeing him turn. He doesn't just pick shit up at random and run with it. His conviction in this bit about Seth Rich seems as authentic as can be. It really has nothing to do with political affialiation/loyalty. He knows Seth was murdered for exposing truth. That's all anyone needs to know.

fuck off pedo

Seth Rich was likely both the leaker and actually murdered by some black guy

With the russia conspiracy theory falling apart and the deep state conspiracy against Trump becoming more clear (thanks in large part to Nunes), Seth Rich was bound to come around again.

Can't wait until they start trying to figure out if there is any proof that Clinton's emails were hacked, rather than leaked by a certain insider.

They really got into it this episode.
youtu.be/A7TZ_CNBZD0
Hes definitely going to commit suicide soon.

He, if you listened, was adamant about Seth being killed in the "ROBBERY"
>said what we know: wallet, watch etc left untouched
((how suspicious)) it is that he wasn't actually robbed--in a robbery
>said, without reluctance, that he was FUCKING MURDERED
c'mon mahnigga

or consider that he's be done immediately if he mentions jews? In the state we are currently in, you have to imply it - that, or offer people an entry into the rabbit hole

F

Why is Joe Rogan so late to the game?
prob sees everyone around him going down

Not showing power level
Appealing to his diminishing audience to regain shekels by parroting something many of us know already

>I don't know what happened but it looks suspicious

Wow hard-hitting

read the catalog before posting
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160388884#top

when are you going to have tommy robinson on?

>diminishing audience

he's more popular now than ever.

So many fags here give him shit for he’s views changing guest to guest. He’s a fucking show host and is honestly really insightful when it comes to human nature. He understands agreeing with someone will lower their guard and they will speak their true thoughts. But when you catch glimpses of what really is him, I have to think he’s a Sup Forumsack through and through.

Ignore them. Just kikes trying to discredit the man. See:

My dad predicted this

Sweet, bump motherfucker

I shall disagree with you respectfully... I zoned out of listening to Joe because I thought I saw true leftard colours shining through. The way he treated Tom DeLonge was the last straw, not that I'm a mad ayyy fan or anything, but Joe's general demeanour of "shyea right /eyeroll" really annoyed me, considering how hard a U-turn it is for him compared to his earlier shows.

tranny

>ITT: Retards that don't know Joe's history and think he's going to be 1488 one day
Joe was trained/mentored by a black kickboxer who was also his father figure.
Joe's best friends are blacks/cubans/jews
Joe is libertarian/left-leaning and doesn't believe in borders
Joe was a conspiracy theorist but now only believes in normie-tier conspiracies like Moonlanding and JFK
Joe does not like people on the far (or even center) right but will tolerate people on the far left

Joe is an open-minded guy, but he's not some philosophical genius or somehow redpilled or on the path to becoming redpilled you newfags.