Is having sex with a girl thats not a virgin a form of cuckoldry

Is having sex with a girl thats not a virgin a form of cuckoldry

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Can retards like you stop redefining cuckoldry every fucking chance they get? Cuckoldry is letting someone else fuck your SO. Fucking a non-virgin only makes you a whoremonger

someone already smashed

fpop

Yes, youre wife turns into a whore once you defile her

having sex at all is cuckoldry because your sperm onyl have half your genes

No, that would make the bull the cuck.

The stupidity of Sup Forums amazes me sometimes.
No.
It doesn't...

Read your question over and try to grasp just how stupid you sound.

it's a Zen thing user

No.

No, it is not. Don't listen to the virgins here saying it is.

No but marrying one is.

Indeed. Shahryār is the only non-cuck to grace humanity. He had the good sense to have his virgin brides executed for being whores the morning after he deflowered them. We need more men like him.

Depends if you are a virgin.

No hymen no diamond

only if you don't think time is linear. if you can take back consent, then fucking a non-virgin is self-cuckoldry.

He doesnt care. He has the (((free))) healthcare.

No, but it's not ideal.

No. Because you're fucking her. Not someone else, you. Literally the opposite of cuckery. You fucking moron.

>Getting laid is cuckoldry
This is the dumbest thing this board has ever suggestion. Literally the opposite of truth. Literally wrong in every fucking way.
I can't believe I'm here forever.

Didn't he get tricked out of doing that for three years by Scheherazade? A fucking woman? What a retard.

>fucking leaf shills

whoah...

No confidence? Lol

Only of her black boyfriend is watching.

Technically not, but essentially yes. Fucking a non-virgin is still cuck-like behavior, even though that's not real cuckoldry is. Being a cuck isn't just having someone else fuck your wife, cucks have an essence just like everything else, the same essence that fuckers of non-virgins have.

it's getting too Platonic in here for my liking tbqh

I have confidence. I just don't feel like putting on a clown act for little girls that expect to be treated like princesses while all secretly being skanks. I want a wife, not a thot, and unfortunately Chad just can't stop "smashing" and discarding cumsocks left and right. Add to that the false Jewish culture of gynocentric pandering, and I'm over roasties and ready for the race war.

No. Just because someone else has already been there first does not mean you are being cucked. Cuckoldry is when she is cheating on you and you have no fucking idea. It doesn't make her morally bankrupt to have slept with someone. However, if she has had a plethora of partners, she will probably end up leaving your ass or cheating on you when she gets bored down the road.

/life

> The one post that saved the west

Are you gay OP?

Checked, op confirmed faggot

the bull?

>Having sex
>Sup Forums

Pick one

Only if she is any of the following:
1. Older than you
2. Infertile
3. Not a Widow
4. Ugly
5. Beautiful

HOLY SHIT
VIRGIN KEKOLDRY

catch yourself a dingo m8

Cuckoldry - letting another man have sex with your woman. A reference to brood parasitism, in which case raising another man's child is more accurate way to define cuckoldry. If you believe microchimerism, then having children with a non-virgin could very well be argued as cuckoldry yes.

>It doesn't make her morally bankrupt to have slept with someone.
This is wrong

>your sperm only have half your genes

Daym! I'll take em' all.

Just put em' in the car..

>everytime you fuck a girl it's actually your ancestors doing it, when you nut it's the genetical information of your dad, grandpa, etc.

yep

do the girls really look like that over there

Yes, even if it was you who took her virginity.
How fucking pathetic man has to be to get cucked by himself?

It is a shame that with Sup Forums's ridiculously high standards for women and their demands that they are virgins, at least 75% of them will never have children.

Pity.

Norwegian here. They do until they get fat, which is 16+. Also, they generally have dirty blonde hair, not that bleached shit.

Wife was a virgin when we met

>Mfw I cuck myself

>stop redefining cuckoldry
No.

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

So guys who have the time to shitpost on Sup Forums are capable slaying (non-fat) virgin pussy?

>pol waits for the virgin generation
most of pol is chad

kek

>was chad

this place is mind cancer.

lol, no. Some do. And they'll be stuck up bitches to you while still fucking alpha chad at the bar every weekend.

No but caring so much about the opinion of anonymous internet people that you'd turn down sex with an attractive woman is definitely a form of cuckoldry.

Can I get a piece of that pie bro since it is still so fresh?