Death of a Saint

>Dobri Dimitrov Dobrev, The Saint of Bailovo, was a Bulgarianasceticwho walked over 20 kilometers each day to sit or stand in front of theCathedral of Alexander NevskyinSofiato collect money for charitable causes. Dobrev donated all the money he collected to charities, orphanages, churches and monasteries and heturned 100 in July 2014.

A good man died today. For the evil we see in the world today lets take a moment to honor someone that fought against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UbkkmB5VRCE
youtu.be/IWsjcP445hc
youtu.be/S-XMydhFXFk
youtu.be/tKOjMRwGFPY
youtu.be/J-NqH3kjOX4
youtu.be/rgZ0zv4jmiE
youtu.be/3wm4RlnnaOU
youtube.com/watch?v=8d2VoN3oiZ8
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go with God, brother.

It's no hard to understand what makes a holy man.

>The good will is just and true. Everything in it is good. We must not lie, nor steal, nor commit adultery. We must love each other as God loves us - Dobri Dimitrov Dobrev

Yes, he used the money for non-selfish means. However, why didn't he work for his money and donate that? Doesn't the bible teach us we need to work hard? He basically just begged for money to give to others. I guess you could say him walking 20 KM a day counts as "work" but really he could have saved himself the trouble and lived closer to the cathedral.

Those are the hands of a man who's lived a hard life, and those are the eyes of a man with wisdom.

That wasnt the point. He was an ascetisic. It's an anchient and long practiced Christian tradition that has been lost in past century. At an already advanced age he gave up his world possesions and gave it all to the church. Living humbly and fully/selflessly for others he found a purposes to honor God and improve himself.

Are you seriously trying to discredit a 100 year old man that walked 20 km a day to collect money for good causes? You are one jaded bastard.

Walking 20 kilometers is work in itself

At that age growing up in Bulgaria he must have witnessed a great many evils. In such a situtation who could blame man for losing faith in the world and becoming bitter towards humanity; yet he loved stronger and more radically than any man. May we all find and be filled with spirit that moved this man.

>Death of a Saint
>>Dobri Dimitrov Dobrev, The Saint of Bailovo,
R.I.P. good man.

hey, OP play some Bulgarian Orthodox chants in honor of this man.

Triple D...better than any double D

God bless his soul

Look how ginormous that's dudes hands are kek wtf,
Rest in peace my saint

youtu.be/UbkkmB5VRCE

youtu.be/IWsjcP445hc

youtu.be/S-XMydhFXFk

youtu.be/tKOjMRwGFPY

youtu.be/J-NqH3kjOX4

youtu.be/rgZ0zv4jmiE

youtu.be/3wm4RlnnaOU

Good bye old good man

>Dobri Dimitrov Dobrev
f

I feel worthless.
Like I could never be as good of a person as him.
I don't know what to do with this feel

LOL, Very nice.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH user
I'm downloading few of them right now and adding them to my collection of Orthodox chants from various countries ,
where I have already several chants and Liturgy from Bulgaria.

I was looking for the full move, but have no luck finding link to it.

at least I found this,
Dobri Dobrev the saint Eglish Version Translation, Дядo Дoбpи oт c Бaйлoвo Oтeчecтвeн Фpoнт
youtube.com/watch?v=8d2VoN3oiZ8

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

F

I checked their Facebook which is pretty active. All I could find on the release was that it was supposed to have come out last summer. Half of the post are in Bulgarian so I'm not sure of the current status

True to that.Amen!

Why do always great people die in the most humble way? I remember how a year or two ago died the man who stopped a possible ww3 in a shitty apartment without the recognition that he deserved. This world is really sad sometimes.

May his memory be eternal

To Heaven with you!

How does one get such large hands?
>tfw tiny girl tier hands

i know this feel.
>at least it makes your penor look huge xD
I have a smol penor ;(

Hold me bro, I always thought I had a decent sized dick before I got handpilled

>To Heaven with you!
LOL,
nice comment.

A lifetime of hard work

Rest in peace good old man i wish more people had a heart like you.

What did he do for the white race though?

Girls don't really care. Having a nice face/figure is more important.
t. 5" dicklet

>For the evil we see in the world today lets take a moment to honor someone that fought against it.
Sitting in a monastery praying to a Jew is not fighting anything.

In jewish folklore they say there’s 7 nameless people in the world at any given time who are utterly righteous. It is for their sake that G-d does not destroy us all for being such bastards.

>literally walked around collecting gibs

NIGGER

Giving to charity is not good anyway. Most likley all the money went to niggers, so he might as well have flushed it down the toilet.

Very interesting.
Thank You to them! We as the humanity are lucky to have them.
Looks like the number 7 is considered lucky for a very good reason.

Here is the take-away.
Do not get old before you find what you're looking for.

F

Eastern Orthodoxy is heresy, O.P.

>Muh idollertree

They still have valid apostolic sucession. I hope one day soon for a reunion of east and west.

>expecting anybody to give a fuck about a retard who worshipped a kike on a stick, couldn’t get a real job, and was too stupid to keep the money
Fuck off christcuck

May he pray for you and for me.

He could have learned how to code, designed a "Pray with Bailovo" App and made several millions, which he could have donated to the poor.

Don't view madness as virtue.

wow i'm the only бългapин.

Why are you questioning it?

>muh heresy
Kill yourself.

Apostolic sucession is invalidated when different cults take over what was once a valid religion, user.

>Eastern Orthodoxy is heresy, O.P.
How so? Since the great schism, both churches send representatives to one another's masses.

But that's regardless, a good man is a good man. You really think if there is a God, that he's going to care which religion you follow? "Following Christ" doesn't necessarily mean believing in him (or any specific denomination), but rather what is in your heart. Doing good for others for the sake of doing good is by all accounts following in the ways of Jesus.

If you recall the apostles were upset about John The Baptists going out in to the world and healing the sick in his name. The apostles were upset with it but Jesus said "And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."

Mind you I'm agnostic, but don't ever deem a man doing good as a heretic

user, are you a Catholic by any chance