If god existed he would be evil so the idea of god existing is evil also

If god existed he would be evil so the idea of god existing is evil also.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
christianitytoday.com/news/2017/september/how-many-churches-in-america-us-nones-nondenominational.html
thefederalist.com/2016/10/10/survey-finds-american-christians-actually-heretics/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-christians/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity#Demographics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you are on to something there OP. Please continue to discover what theology and politics is really all about.

Its too parts of a hole u see

Dis id da wae

stop thinking monotheistically

Looks kine she got a bad case of the niggeritis

U ever heard of an artist u faggot?

Nah bro thats just cuban pete queen of the samba beat

Dhe goes chik-chikky-boom chik-chikky-boom

God does exist, as does satan. God gave us all free will, and the option to do evil is part of that. Typical atheist drivel that's easily dismissed with even a cursory understanding of the Holy Bible.

you sound retarded you should think your argument out a little more

Why the fuck are there so many fucking atheist threads? It’s like The fedora tippers from /r/ Atheism came and sent this place back to 2010

It's depressing to see people still talking about a made up story

Evil is an absence of good.
This begs the question:
>what is good?
Good is that which serves the human agenda.

good and evil is represented in this existence by function and nonfunction, god is the universe and the devil is entropy/great filter.

/thread

>If god existed he would be evil so the idea of god existing is evil also.
Just to clarify my thoughts OP, you really are on to something there. God is evil and god in evil-form does exist. Consider politicians for example. Consider looking in the mirror on occasion.

Satan's bad ass, he basically cucked god big time because everybody dies in sin and will be damned to hell
That's why I worship Him
The true God
None of you are real christians. You're full of hatred, lust and sin. If you loved god you all wouldn't sin.
You won't be allowed in heaven when you beg at your death bed out of your pure selfishness and fear. ANd that's if you're lucky enough to see your death coming, chances are even the best so called ''christians'' will die while having a sinful thought
Satan controls this world, and he will be god in the next life as well

The best thing to do is get on Satan's good side, listen to his voice in your head and carry out evil deeds in his name.
You're going to hell anyways, so learn to worship your new king and he might have mercy on you if you heart is pure with evil

God didn't make him do anything he didn't want to do. He was made with free will just like Humans. Read Milton.

Replace "Satan" with "Jew" and I will agree with your post. From your perspective and mine.

Retarded. You're a fucking retard.

Another sad, sad person. If you knew anything about Jesus, you'd realize that you don't know shit. But, keep try ng to convince others to go down the road of suffering and tragedy.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Isaiah 55:8,For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

Jesus can't save you, Satan's power is stronger, you can feel it inside you. Suffocating the feeble light. You will go to hell.

If God existed (with you so far)
He would be evil (now I am lost, can you provide support for this statement?)
so the yadayadayada......no wait, go back. I need some supporting evidence of "He would be evil."

Also, while evil exists in the world, this does not mean that God is evil. God has given pieces of His creation free will. We own our actions, not God.

Furthermore, I stipulate the following argument:

If God exists, all morality is mandate through Him and His word. God, by definition of being God, cannot be evil. Any will that He has is, by virtue of Him being the progenitor/driving force of existence, the definition of morality. It isn't that God is above morality, so much as it is that God is morality in the same sense as gravitational, electromagnetic, and strong and weak nuclear forces are fundamental forces of nature. Shit just is and is outside of judgement.

What you can say is, "I don't like God because he seems ______ (whatever angsty emotion you feel)." That's wrong to feel, but accurate to state.

In addition, there are no actions outside of God's will that are wholly evil or good. All actions which we produce have multifaceted effects which ripple through our existence (whether that be in a social group, further along in time, across an individual's emotional spectrum, etc.). If you believe you have found something which has only wholly positive or negative effect, you have instead found a situation or event that your emotional bias will not allow you to examine from multiple perspectives. You are in fact, hung up.

Do you have a dog? How do you treat that dog when it misbehaves? Do you hate it and want it to burn for eternity for humping your arm or do you want it to just be happy and out of trouble since it's stupid?

I'm sure God looks at us similarly. You're just a cunt that is asking for his wrath, like a pitbull biting it's owner. You just might get put down.

What is the source of that quote?

Dualism is the true spiritual redpill.

Zoroastrianism, which inspired many spiritual ideas in religions that followed, gave the dichotomy of good and evil and your decision to choose.

Spenta Mainyu, which later became know as Ahura Mazda is the holy, good and bounteous while Angra, later known as Ahriman, was evil/destructive.

Much came before the Christian god (and other gods) that you are trying to debate as being evil as well. But really, it's not that simple.

Basically, there is good and evil within the world / spiritual world. There are both, and one does not defeat the other and one can not exist without the other at the same time.

Light and Darkness. Yin and Yang. Ahrua Mazda and Ahriman. God and the Devil. Whatever you want to call it, it doesn't really matter. Ultimately you choose good, or evil.

You stupid fuckers in this thread should realize that the OP changed the image since it was posted.

Originally it said "If god existed he would be evil so the idea of god existing is evil also"

Now it says "If you think I'm evil, wait until you find out that god made me do it all".

This is either AI or mods. We are fucked.

What are you, a Calvinist?

Evil is like darkness.

It does not exist in and of itself. It is merely a term we use to describe the absence of something.

No act is essentially evil. There is only self interest, callous indifference to the external consequences of the pursuit of that self interest, and delusion.

Giving you free will is bad.

>what is free will?

1.35 billion Christians are non-white. With an average age of:
>19yrs old in Africa
>27-29yrs old in South America, China, Middle East...
Countries with a 90% raiting of Christians are ALL THIRD WORLD.

800 million Christians are white with an average age of 39-42yrs old.
And of these 8 million white Christians at least a quarter are non-practicing or cultural christians (raised christian but agnostic). And only 25% of practicing actually go to church.

White Christianity will die with the Baby Boomers.

Sources
>christianitytoday.com/news/2017/september/how-many-churches-in-america-us-nones-nondenominational.html
>thefederalist.com/2016/10/10/survey-finds-american-christians-actually-heretics/
>pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-christians/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity#Demographics

There are only about 13.5million Jews and many of them are athiests in case you're wondering. And 1.3 Billion hardcore Islamists ready to jihad.

God, being God, contains multitudes. Some of which we would regard as evil. If a monotheistic God exists, then God is also evil.

It doesn't follow that the mere idea of God is also evil, however. You can conceive of any God you wish, including homo lambchop Jesus who is nothing but Love and loves gay sex and abortions and etc. Nobody is stopping you.

To choose.

>what is free will
God made me do it is exactly the same argument as the devil made me do it. Nobody MAKES anyone do anything. You are enticed by your own lust, stop trying to blame God.

God and Satan are friends. It's in the book of Job. They are just trolls who fuck with humans for the lulz.

For God gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. Matthew 5:45

God is free, evil exists because God created man in the image of himself, free to participate in creation. This freedom allows Man to warp himself and reject divine love, and consequently die from our own sin. Things have gotten so bad that God out of his own mercy and love incarnated as a man, died and rose from the dead in order to reverse death, everything will be restored, light will shine upon darkness and the totality of the logos will be revealed

Satan here ... All you are going to do is destroy your self , where will you stand if even the devil chooses good ?

So God can kill himself?