There are people going to be tonight who think that faggot didn't paint a giant sperm on obama's forehead

>there are people going to be tonight who think that faggot didn't paint a giant sperm on obama's forehead

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/obama-official-portrait-sperm-cells/
archive.fo/S1kvD
archive.is/C5nmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s been debunked retard snopes already looked into it

>this cat lady I know debunked it

Everyone knows that Snopes is the arbiter of all things. Unlike PolitiFact who are merely the arbiters of political matters.

Help me g*d

Who is this Sup Forums?

Q predicted this.

bro your sentence hardly makes any sense, but im with you

Is this what denial looks like?

I thought you faked the Snopes article. I had to look it up myself to believe it.

snopes.com/obama-official-portrait-sperm-cells/

>gay black painter
>appropriate white paintings and make it abouy empowering black men and women
>two painting depict a black women holding a decapited white womens head
>multiple paintings with sperm in it
>Obama tasked you to paint him
>outsource the work to China
>ugly ass background of ivy that'a copy and past
>Obama got giant hands and six fingers
>turn a minor vein into a major bulging vein that resembles a spern

But hey this is jusy conspiracy shit right?

you are now aware of your brain and spinal cord floating inside of your skull and that your entire personality and memories are nothing but neural pathways excited by electrical impulses.

what is this even? Like why the painting. pls im out of the loop

I am a head in a jar.

Why the fuck are we alive. I feel like those monkeys in the pit of despair. Everything gets more horrible

This vein doesn't has the thick round head which make it look like a sperm cell in the painting

What does it mean by 'official portrait'

What the fuck is so official about it? I could pay a starving artist who doesn't spray semen on his work and get a painting done, but does that make it 'official'?

Somebody needs to do that shooting star meme but with obama farting out dicks.

Notice the giant ass bald spot he made for the sperm head. This was done intentionally.

Don't forget the sperms in his hands and the four different cocks in his clothing

whenever I see a pic of someone sitting on a chair, I can't resist this

we are alive so we can live, the point of life is to experience it and find a reason for you to conclude it was worth living.

It isn't news. If the sperm is there or not, Obamas portrait is still a subtle nod to "Kill Whitey", as was his whole 2nd term, and it is always going to be offensive having him on that wall alongside Kennedy, Jackson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington and the like. The sperm honestly couldnt increase the disgrace any more than the man himself has already done by himself.

All it will take will be one funny black comedian ti realize this shit and go with it. It's literal comedic gold.

It's pretty lacklustre as far as portraits go. Shit I've seen anime with better portrayals of light and depth. The composition is what you'd see in a realism painting of an old man and the less said about the background the better.

Nice ocho ocho, amigo. Also Sup Forums is a 400 lb hacker.

Did anyone figure out what the secret message behind pic related is? I'm to retarded, but I know where to ask.

That's some good shoop

But did you see where the sperm came from?

it's going to the Smithsonian to put up next to the actually good paintings of past presidents

damn, beat me to it

Incidentally I didn't even know who that was supposed to be until I read the caption.

>racists trolls inhabiting Sup Forums

Fuck off Q

>owning a cat is an argument

>Obama got giant hands and six fingers
there's nothing wrong with the figure itself
i challenge you to render an obama this accurately

>nothing but
That's fucking huge pissant.

Are they actually using a real photograph of him to debunk the painting? What the fuck is this, lol?

Rate my Bongo. Should I expect a call from the Smithsonian?

Which sperm are we talking about?

The little one on his temple, or the big one encompassing the whole right side of his face?

sperm. sperm everywhere.

>Donalduck&Mickeymouse.tiff

gif

zoomed

It's honestly undeniable at this point.
Snopes just dug their own grave.

>6 fingers
Why do people keep saying this? Are they talking about the weird shading by his pinkies?

Barack O-Jizzface is pretty fucking blatant, though.

Given that they're not all exactly identical my guess is the artist just used half a dozen different stencils then filled in the blanks.

Umm...who are the two figures in the reflection above his eyebrow???

the cameramen

archive.fo/S1kvD
I had to archive this shit as soon as I could.
If anyone links me a fucking snopes article i'll show them this. blatant proof of ignoring the truth to push an agenda.

even for stupid shit like this

close, but no cigar.

he has any army of chinks in a warehouse in beijing who paint for him in an assembly line of art. they probably did just what you suggested.

What's up with Obama not wearing ties anymore? First, I noticed at his court appearance. Same dark suit. No tie. And now a portrait without a tie.

I think he's signalling a message

Well that's even lazier. In art classes in highschool I'd do that shit because I usually couldn't be bothered doing a proper background or I didn't have enough time but to do it as a "professional" artist is something else, having a bunch of chinks do it FOR you is just... I know artists of old used to get their apprentices to do little bits and pieces for them in larger works but they were apprentices and were there to learn. Why doesn't the artist skip that step entirely and just buy a roll of wallpaper and paint on that?

Quran 3:18 proclaims that Allah is supreme

archive.is/C5nmA
the assmbly line

stop being a nigger

It's jizz.

Slack as fuck. Basquiat may have been a talentless hack but at least he made his own art.

Q predicted this.

The jizz is in every painting. Anything on Michael. Is it "her" jizz?

no, he didn't. stop spamming

(((SNOPES)))

The wristwatch itself could be the artist's variant of the Rolex Cellini, which Obama has been known to wear.

Yours too, Sup Forums